Information on romance scams and scammers.
#201813 by AlanJones Sat May 17, 2014 6:46 am
Profile on FishMeetFish - kenny_boy - http://www.FishMeetFish.com/profile/kenny_boy

am here in search of true love if there is any here

Age & Gender: 34 Year Old Man
Height: 6' 5" (196 cm)
Body Type: Athletic
Religion: Christian - Baptist
Ethnicity: African with Brown Hair Color / Brown Eye Color
Zodiac Sign: Libra

i am a lover of music because music is me and i am music....

PMs

Hello I greet you mrs.. I love yah boldness as a mum and will love to me with you some day as I am also looking for a long term relationship.. Kindly reply and let talk more

Nice to meet you to dearest.. Am Aaron by name... Can we please have some cool private talk together on email? Here is mine [email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#201820 by AlanJones Sat May 17, 2014 7:22 am
Am cool but bored.. Am just so bored due to lack of a true love around me...

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#201966 by AlanJones Sun May 18, 2014 11:18 am
It hard for me to do that because God had a reason for creating women
and that reason is why I need a true love in my life cox true love is
the best thing so far to get in life

#202063 by AlanJones Mon May 19, 2014 2:04 am
PM to another victim

I am Aaron by name, I just found your profile captivated, that why I get have a talk with you.. Kindly let get to know more about each other,,, here is my email in case you fill like emailing me... [email protected]!!!! But to me I will believe that it better we talk more on emails.. Long to hear from you soon...

#202322 by AlanJones Wed May 21, 2014 2:23 am
Ok dear I am Aaron by name, from Nigeria, and you?

#202350 by AlanJones Wed May 21, 2014 3:59 am
But I need a lady to love me real and truly

#202530 by AlanJones Thu May 22, 2014 1:31 pm
Here is the real truth about me... I might pretend to be who I am not,
but if I should have a direct talk with you, then I got nothing to do
than to tell you the real truth about myself, knowing that if you are
for me, you will surely be for me. Nd if you hate me, Because I told
you the truth about myself, then I know you are not mine because you
hate truth... Now here is me in real... I am Aaron Victor by name. A
born Nigeria. I am 20years of age, looking for a real love because I
am the only child for my parent. So due to that I then seek for a real
love, whom which the lady will be a mother, a sister a girl friend, a
lover and a wife.. A woman that will know that she is all I have not
minding the age, as long as there is love, understanding and trust..
More to say but let me stop there for now.. So that is the real me..

#206271 by AlanJones Mon Jun 16, 2014 11:38 pm
ok dearest i am Aaron by name, and you?... I am a business man and
also a student, and you? I love music alot most expecially the
country bluse.. I am in the world so as to fine a true lover, i hope
you are here for the same? I love business a lot for it makes me meet
people alot aswell.. So babe let me hear from you your like and
dislike, Who you are, were you are? And what you do as a human??..
Love to hear from you dearest bye!!!

#229165 by AlanJones Mon Dec 01, 2014 10:45 pm
Baby I will really love to have some cool time talk with you after a very long time. I got on a big mess that took me off network for sometime, bit am greatfull yo God that I am back. So dear let just have some more nice talk. Reach me on cell number +2349093629704.. Or maybe you could drop yours also for me.. Love to hear from you soon dearest
Yours Aaron....