Information on romance scams and scammers.
#197752 by AlanJones Thu Apr 17, 2014 4:17 am
Profile on FishMeetFish - dharry623 - http://www.fishmeetfish.com/profile/dharry623

soul mate

Age & Gender: 39 Year Old Man
Height: 5' 2" (157 cm)
Body Type: Average / Medium
Religion: Christian - Other
Ethnicity: Mixed with Black Hair Color / Blue Eye Color
Zodiac Sign: Gemini

We sometimes encounter people, even perfect strangers, who begin to interest us at first sight, somehow suddenly, all at once, before a word has ever been spoken.
I am single because I refuse to change my relationship status for someone who falls short of what I deserve. Knowing my self value, I have chosen to preserve a spot in my heart for a real man. Someone mature enough to understand that loyalty, commitment and honesty is a priority and not an option....

PMs

I have always thought of meeting someone very special at every moment of my life.I saw your profile on here,i got so attracted and my feelings arouse to say HELLO .how i wish we have met to see if we correspond. Am from US Michigan..hope to hear back from you soon.and have a good and lovely Day.
It will be my pleasure,if you can send me you email ,..
Harry.

It's good to hear from you here,..it wil be my pleasure,if you can send me your email so that will can chat at length,...Am new to internet dating stuff,..i want to meet a very good woman ,caring,honest,trustworthy and have family orientation,....I hope to hear from you soon,....
thanks Harry

[email protected],......i will be glad if you can add me for chat,...kiss
Last edited by AlanJones on Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:36 am, edited 2 times in total.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#197754 by AlanJones Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:09 am
That good here baby,....i will like if you can tell me more about you,...tell me how long have you been on this site and tell me how many you have meet,..?

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#197762 by AlanJones Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:55 am
Good to read from you,...i will like to chat with you on chat,...kiss

How old are you,..how long have you been on fishmeetfish and tell me what you look for in a man?

#202355 by Grunt Wed May 21, 2014 5:27 am
Good to read from you xxx ,..Am sorry it takes me long time to reply you ,..i was at work busy could not check mails,....Harry scott,..50years :lol: ,..divorce have been single for 2years now,.i got one son 21years,...i love adventure ,taking my lover on bike ride,..i work as an engineer ,mining and am also into natural treasure research,...
I will like to meet some one good ,cool ,caring ,loving,a woman who is independent on her own ,who as family orientation who can understand me and my nature of work,..who will make me happy all my life,.....
xxx tell me where are you from ,what you do for a living and how old are you?,.....
Received: from [41.203.69.2] <---Globacom Ltd, Nigeria
Date: Wed, 21 May 2014
#202356 by Grunt Wed May 21, 2014 5:33 am
he is no longer on FMF
but with the same photo on mingle2
http://mingle2.com/user/view/8132178
dharry623 "True love"
44 year old man from Phoenix, Arizona
Looking for woman for dating
Ethnicity White / Caucasian
Marital Status Separated
Have Children? Yes, they live at home

About dharry623
Interests: tennis
Am harry,..From a mixed race family,..my mum from Michigan and my dad from scotland,.Am 45 yrs with a son 13yrs,..Am look forward to meet a loving woman i can spend the rest of my life with,...who have family orientation and very mature to keep family,.trust worthy and honest to me as well,...
Profession: marine engineer :laugh-s:
#202384 by AlanJones Wed May 21, 2014 11:44 am
Hello baby,.....Got your mail,...Am Harry Scott,...
I was very busy could not check my mail..
I also look for good ,caring and trustworthy woman who has family orientation.......................
I will like to tell you more about me and i will like to know more about you as well,..Am 50yrs, divorce for 2years now,..Got one son 21yrs,..I work engineer mining,....i like adventure,going to the beach with my lover,..taking her on bike ride ,....Am a very hard working man that have not time ,for on serious person,...

i will like to read back from you ,....kiss take care,..