Information on romance scams and scammers.
#202065 by AlanJones Mon May 19, 2014 2:19 am
Profile on FishMeetFish - henry_01 - http://www.FishMeetFish.com/profile/henry_01

I'm a God Fearing Man,I know what i want and i go for it till i get it. I enjoy few things Life has to offer, i can't stand staying in one place got to be doing something,

Age & Gender: 55 Year Old Man
Height: 5' 7" (170 cm)
Body Type: Thin
Religion: Christian - Catholic
Ethnicity: Caucasian with Brown Hair Color / Brown Eye Color
Zodiac Sign: Virgo

My Name is Henry Michael, I am Originally from Paris France, But i relocated to the state many years ago with my parents, I am currently living in Newark, New Jersey..

PM

here is my email address: [email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#202108 by AlanJones Mon May 19, 2014 11:59 am
Hello XXX,

Good Morning..

How are you doing? I am so happy to hear from you on the email. It's really going to communicate over here than there on the site.. I was actually Paris France before i relocated here in states to take care of work,Moreover, to me distance and Age isn't a barrier in meeting the right person for you, what really matter is being Honest, Loyal and Trustful to that special person.Always speaks my opinion but is conscious of other individual's feelings.

When I was young, my parents showed me so much love because I was the only child...... In 1979, I got married to a Spanish/American woman and she died may 1 2008…... ( I feel bad every time I talk about this ...sorry ) ........Ever since, I focused more on my job ....... For 22yrs, I have been working as a civil engineer over here in the states, i was born in Paris France, i have a son who is currently doing his masters degree program in Spain now his 31yrs of age his a Veterinarian, I am a hard working man and I have made life worth living for myself. All I want is a true love that will last forever.

Let me tell you more about myself: My name is Henry Micheal...I'm 55yrs old , 6,1inch tall", 170lbs., brown eyes and hairy chest. I am a widower for 6years now and DO NOT have a present girlfriend. I am open-minded, honest and adventurous, I work from home as a self employed civil engineer, a professional engineering discipline that deals with the design, construction and maintenance of buildings, dams, bridges, tunnels, highways and other structures. I live in NJ USA but i will not mind relocating for the right one to make me complete when i find her someday, My hobbies consists of dancing, music,(country, old blues and others), theater(romantic movie with a partner), the beach and mountains, etc . I just love doing/being in the presence of someone who enjoys being with me.

I am a confident, articulate, and romantic man that enjoys: working out, laughter,dining out, and spontaneous travel. Or, join me in the kitchen and have a glass of wine while I prepare dinner and we'll share deep stimulating conversation. Further exploring the word of God between us is not a bad idea because he is the author and finisher of our faith. A relationship that ends up where it's supposed to is what I seek. If that's a serious relationship, good friends or great lovers, I am prepared for the next encounter life has to offer me. I want a woman that I can trust without question and who can trust me the same way. I want a woman who will love me for my heart and soul. We would be like two vases of water poured into one larger more beautiful vase, in which we would be one. Holding each other,breathing each other, tasting each other as we watch the sun rise and set in each others arms. Laughing, crying, singing, praying, playing, working together make life fun and safe for each other.

I have no physical or mental baggage and strive everyday to be a better man for myself. Karma, Kindness, Family, Loyalty and Honesty are important realities in my lifestyle. If we are meant to be, even geography couldn't keep us apart neither the age difference which is only a number..My favorite color is Red. .I have been single for long now and i can't continue this way again...I know i don't know you and i know i have to meet you to see who you are..But something tells me to communicate with you, that was why i contacted you in the first instance..I want you to give this a thought on your own..I just want you to know more about me and also tell me more about yourself and what you are looking for in a partner....

Have a lovely day and hope to hear from you soon.

Henry

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 41.218.214.56
Originating ISP: Vodafone Ghana
City: n/a
Country of Origin: Ghana
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#202177 by AlanJones Tue May 20, 2014 1:23 am
Good evening XXX,

How did your day went? ,hope was cool? I am very happy that we are getting to know each other better and also knowing about your family background.i want you to know that i am very happy that i am communicating with you.
Unconditional Love and Respect - I am the type of person who gives my whole heart to Jesus Christ and my partner. I am thoughtful, considerate and affectionate. I like to be free to show my love and not have that stifled (of course, I behave in public! lol). I like to show my affection - hugs, kisses, cuddling. My partner will have no doubt that I love her. Loyalty - I am very loyal and trustworthy in my partnerships.I am loyal to a fault, which sometimes gets me in trouble but would explain my "little shred of hope" for the fairy tale romance. Fun and Laughter - I love to have fun and laugh - it's good for the soul. I can be very spontaneous and goofy but serious when need be. I'm not silly all of the time but I do like to joke around and have fun. Life is so boring without laughter

I've enclosed an insight list about me - and would like you to reciprocate the list with your favorites and dislikes. <Smiles>. I look forward to learning more about you, and what keeps your interest. ;-)

Food:
I love Spanish, and French (especially the desserts)lol
I love gnocchi in sage butter sauce
Lobster
Fish
almost all vegetables
filet mignon, well
lamb
Rosemary chicken stuffed with goat cheese
Shrimp
Crab and calamari anchovies

Drinks:

Water
Spanish and French wine
Martini w/out vermouth and with a twist
bottled water
Green tea, and herbal tea
Fresh squeezed juice fruit and vegetable

Things I like to do:
Spending quality time with my soul mate
watch movies
listening to musics
read the news online
Travel

Things I hate:
selfishness
sense of humor matters to me
I hate lies
having sleepless nights
too much to drink ( alcoholic )
I hate it when my time is wasted Other things:
I love Animals
my Type of music:christian and gospel Musical instrument:
I play some piano and flute
Sing: I do have a lovely singing voice
Birthday: 28th Of August.
Tattoos: I have none.
Piercing: I do not have any.

Some more things I look at in a woman
Intelligence
Her smile
Sense of Humor
General build How does she treat others? Is she a nice person not just to me?
Does she love children.
Is she mature enough to do the right thing?
Is she over her previous love interest?
Is she capable of unconditional love?
I have to be number one in her life And later..
Is she a good kisser?
Does she like to cuddle and talk?
Is she good at other fun things? ;-)
Does she tire easily?

Thank you for taking the time to read these. I can't wait to read your answers to these. you have a wonderful Day and i await for your Response

Warmest regards,
Henry

#202267 by AlanJones Tue May 20, 2014 1:18 pm
Good Morning Dear,

I really appreciate your efforts trying to catch up with my questions, and whatever answers you give, I'll accept them as this is part and parcel of accepting you for who you are, which is fundamental in our foundation in knowing each other. I'm slowing down as I don't want you to be too swamped, knowing that you are doing your best in balancing between your work and me.

Actually, I'm attracted to you as you are a woman with ambition, yet very down to earth, and you know what you want to achieve in life. Most of all, you're very positive and have the qualities that I'm seeking out for in my ideal partner. I'm also very comfortable in sharing my thoughts and feelings with you. I like to express how I feel and want you to know as we are physically apart, so sharing openly is the only way for you to know me better.

I ask so many questions from you is also because i'm very interested to find out as much about you for these will form our foundation and can strengthen our relationship, and I want to be part of your life. I'm very excited and happy to have found you, who shares similar thoughts, thinking and values as me..

How was your night? I believe it was great. Dear do you have a yahoo ID? If you don't have, I will suggest that you register. So that we can be talking via yahoo messenger. I believe that will be easy for us to be comunicating with. and tell me also, How long have you been on that dating site and what is your experience so far. actually i am new to that site and i don't have any online dating experience. this is my very first time of doing such a thing.. So i will be happy to keep a close communication with you..

Hug and Kisses

Henry

#202378 by AlanJones Wed May 21, 2014 11:34 am
Hello XXX,

Good morning to you my dear, Thank you for your message, I am glad to hear back from you again on email. YYY, I will like you to tell me more about yourself.

Hope your night was great my dear. Can i call you on the phone?. Why don't you like Yahoo id? That will would have be a great way for we to chat.. what about Skype/ I so much want us to know more about each other.

Henry

The YYY was the name of a different woman - oops

#202397 by AlanJones Wed May 21, 2014 12:30 pm
Hello XXX,

Good morning to you, Thank you for your message, I am glad to hear back from you again on email. XXX, I will like you to tell me more about yourself.

Hope you are having a great time over there.

Henry

#202467 by AlanJones Thu May 22, 2014 1:58 am
Good afternoon..

How are you doing? I am so happy to hear from you on the email. It's really going to be good to communicate over here than there on the site.. I was actually Paris France before i relocated here in states to take care of work,Moreover, to me distance and Age isn't a barrier in meeting the right person for you, what really matter is being Honest, Loyal and Trustful to that special person.Always speaks my opinion but is conscious of other individual's feelings.

When I was young, my parents showed me so much love because I was the only child...... In 1979, I got married to a Spanish/American woman and she died may 1 2008…... ( I feel bad every time I talk about this ...sorry ) ........Ever since, I focused more on my job ....... For 22yrs, I have been working as a civil engineer over here in the states, i was born in Paris France, i have a son who is currently doing his masters degree program in Spain now his 31yrs of age his a Veterinarian, I am a hard working man and I have made life worth living for myself. All I want is a true love that will last forever.

Let me tell you more about myself: My name is Henry Micheal...I'm 55yrs old , 6,1inch tall", 170lbs., brown eyes and hairy chest. I am a widower for 6years now and DO NOT have a present girlfriend. I am open-minded, honest and adventurous, I work from home as a self employed civil engineer, a professional engineering discipline that deals with the design, construction and maintenance of buildings, dams, bridges, tunnels, highways and other structures. I live in NJ USA but i will not mind relocating for the right one to make me complete when i find her someday, My hobbies consists of dancing, music,(country, old blues and others), theater(romantic movie with a partner), the beach and mountains, etc . I just love doing/being in the presence of someone who enjoys being with me.

I am a confident, articulate, and romantic man that enjoys: working out, laughter,dining out, and spontaneous travel. Or, join me in the kitchen and have a glass of wine while I prepare dinner and we'll share deep stimulating conversation. Further exploring the word of God between us is not a bad idea because he is the author and finisher of our faith. A relationship that ends up where it's supposed to is what I seek. If that's a serious relationship, good friends or great lovers, I am prepared for the next encounter life has to offer me. I want a woman that I can trust without question and who can trust me the same way. I want a woman who will love me for my heart and soul. We would be like two vases of water poured into one larger more beautiful vase, in which we would be one. Holding each other,breathing each other, tasting each other as we watch the sun rise and set in each others arms. Laughing, crying, singing, praying, playing, working together make life fun and safe for each other.

I have no physical or mental baggage and strive everyday to be a better man for myself. Karma, Kindness, Family, Loyalty and Honesty are important realities in my lifestyle. If we are meant to be, even geography couldn't keep us apart neither the age difference which is only a number..My favorite color is Red. .I have been single for long now and i can't continue this way again...I know i don't know you and i know i have to meet you to see who you are..But something tells me to communicate with you, that was why i contacted you in the first instance..I want you to give this a thought on your own..I just want you to know more about me and also tell me more about yourself and what you are looking for in a partner....

Send me more photos of you

Have a lovely day and hope to hear from you soon.

Henry

#202592 by AlanJones Thu May 22, 2014 11:54 pm
Oops, slipped in to semi-literate scammer mode

Guy wise up man..

#202706 by AlanJones Sat May 24, 2014 2:17 am
hello

Who are you? Are you sure you are for real? If i should finds out that you are not for real, I will turn you over to the FBI. You better tell me if you are for real.

I need your home address and phone number. I want to talk with you on the phone just to be sure that i am talking to a real person, because i don't want any scam to come and ruin my life for me.

Henry

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 41.218.200.55
Originating ISP: Vodafone Ghana
City: Accra
Country of Origin: Ghana
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

#202739 by AlanJones Sat May 24, 2014 6:57 am
Hi XXX,

I am for real and i need a good woman to spend the rest of my life with. Please i just need to be sure that i am dealing with a right & real person.. Please give me your number.

Henry

#202833 by AlanJones Sun May 25, 2014 4:44 am
Hello XXX

How is your weekend going? tell me more about yourself. can i see you on webcam?

henry