Advance fee loan scams and fraudulent loan sites.
#199787 by AlanJones Sat May 03, 2014 12:30 am
Reply-to: [email protected]

Attn:

Available loan in United States of America at 2% interest rate. We Offer from $50,000 to $500 Million United States Dollars.

Contact for more information: [email protected]
Best regards
Mrs. Margie Rolands
CEO/President

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#200711 by AlanJones Fri May 09, 2014 1:19 am
Hello,

Thanks for the email. I heard what you said, and i want you to know that we are from United States. Yes we do offer loans to any part of the world. This Company has been existing for the pass 29 years since 1984. If you need this loan, kindly get back with the below information to start processing.

Loan Application Form:

Full Name:
Address:
State:
City:
Religion:
Sex:
Fax if Any:
Date of Birth:
Marital status:
Contact Phone Number:
Family:
Loan Amount needed:
The installation of the loan:
Loan duration:
Purpose of loan:
Language:

Please always ensure you give the right information, to enable us contact you with proper investigation
I hope your e-mail today.
Thanks as you reply and God Bless.
Best regards
Mrs. Morgan philips
CEO/President
Contact (+1)940-604-8009

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#201484 by AlanJones Wed May 14, 2014 10:54 am
Hello,

Thanks for the email. Very sorry for the late response to your email. We have so many clients in control and that was the reason i could not get in touch with you on time. I receive your email asking for my lending license. I want you to know that my Company has been existing for the pass 29 years since 1984, and the lending license issued to my Company has been attached to the email for you to see and understand the existance of this my Company.

Please do kindly open the attached lending license document for your personal view and provide me with the below details for further processing on your loan to you okay.

Loan Application Form:

Full Name:
Address:
State:
City:
Religion:
Sex:
Fax if Any:
Date of Birth:
Marital status:
Contact Phone Number:
Family:
Loan Amount needed:
The installation of the loan:
Loan duration:
Purpose of loan:
Language:

Please open the attached document and ensure you give the right information, to enable my Company contact you with the loan terms, repayment and conditions of the loan amount requested .

Thanks as you reply and God Bless.
Best regards
Mrs. Morgan philips
CEO/President
Contact (+1)940-604-8009

#201604 by AlanJones Thu May 15, 2014 10:39 am
Hello,

I receive your email and $750,000.00 loan was approved for you. Thanks for the information. I want you to know that this Company has been existing for the pass 29 years since 1984 here in United States and this Company has deal with lots of people since that time. This Company do not operate with scammers and thief's but only to those who knows how to do real business. This Company is fast and safe and you can have your loan without any delay. Read the terms, repayment and conditions of the loan to know and understand how to proceed.
*CONDITIONS OF THE LOAN*
You must make sure you understand the conditions of the loan you are about
to secure from my firm, before we proceed to the processing of the loan,

{1}. The loan must be insured: The insuring of the loan will be done by the
lender who is giving out the loan. Therefore the Borrower will be
responsible for the obtaining fee which is the bank fees to his or her bank account. {2}. Time of duration: The borrower must pay back at the rate of interest within the stipulated time (5 year) after
cashing the loan. {3}. Upfront fee: Any other fee apart from
the bank obtaining fees must be handled by This Company which
includes:-The insurance fee, registration fees, {4}. Transfer of the loan:
This Company is responsible on how the transfer should be made, therefore the
$750,000.00 loan to your bank account. As I said before, this Company is Fast and safe and you might have the loan in the next 23hrs.

Note: that below is the calculated loan terms and repayment schedule:

Loan Balance: $750,000.00
Loan Term: 5 years
Monthly Loan Payment: $13,145.82
Loan Interest Rate: 2.%
Number of Payments: Months
Cumulative Payments: $788,749.20
Total Interest Paid: $38,749.20

Note: The monthly loan payment was calculated at 59 payments of $13,145.82 plus a final payment of $13,145.82.

To my attention, loan program is very direct and flexible. Hence on your
agreement with the foregoing terms you are required to know that the loan will be transferred to your bank account.
*Bank To Bank Transfer*: If you are in agreement with Bank To
Bank Transfer: you will be required to pay just $4,100 for the
*Obtaining Fee* and if you are in legal agreement with this option, you can
send us your bank details for the deposit of your ($750,000.00) loan to you.
If you do not believe in this loan terms and conditions, i want you to go on the website at
www.ask.com and search for WHAT IS ORIGENATION FEE? This is a Real Company that can offer to you the best loan ever, and we are fast and safe.

Before the normal procedures, I like you to know that we am a certified
lender who based in United States. This is guaranteed in the sense that you
will definitely get the loan as soon as you follow the loan procedures
correctly. If you find the above terms and conditions of the loan
comfortable, you will have to contact me immediately so that we can proceed
to the next step on the transaction
*Loan Approval/Processed*:
In regards to the approval of the loan, your loan will be Approved by the
F.A.S Approval's Department {B.O.D} Board Of Directors of this company once the fees has been paid for the Obtaining of the loan.

*Loan refund*:
The loan must be refunded back to the Company at the end of the tenure to the
loan seeker which is seeking the loan for without any delay and for this
reason, we agree to the duration of (5 Year) as stated by this Company
to the loan seeker so that you will be able to repay the loan within
that period.

*Interest Rate*:
The Interest rate applicable to all Loans amount is 2%. If you are comfortable to
this terms, you will have to get back immediately with your bank account details in which the loan will be transferred to you, and before that we will have to forward to you the Bank details for the $4,100 fee to the bank here in United States for confirmation and processing to the next step on the Transaction.

Get back to me to acknowledge the receipt of this email immediately okay.
Best regards
Mrs. Morgan Philips
CEO/President
Contact (+1)940-604-8009

#201657 by AlanJones Thu May 15, 2014 11:16 pm
Hello,

Thanks for the email. It is morning here in United States at 10:03am. Do I inform the Bank to send you the details in which you are to deposit the $4,100 to the Bank Well Fargo to have the Loan sent to you? I need you to provide me with your Banking details to enable me contact the Bank also, so that once the deposit of the $4,100 fee is sent to the Bank, the loan will be deposited without any further delay. So do kindly get back to me immediately because it is morning now and the Bank are working.

Best regards
Mrs. Morgan Philips
CEO/President
Contact (+1)940-604-8009

#201759 by AlanJones Sat May 17, 2014 1:35 am
Hello,

Thanks for the email. I receive your Banking details and it has been forwarded to the Bank for processing. Now that your account is in process with the Bank, and without wasting much time, I want you to make the available deposit of $4,100 to the Wells Fargo Bank through the below details for an urgent confirmation today so that the Bank can be able to receive it on time and have the loan send to your Bank account because your account is already in process.

Wells Fargo Bank Details for an urgent $4,100 deposit for confirmation and processing.

Name: Rachel Franklin
Bank: Wells Fargo bank
Routing number: 021200025
Account number: 33693642XX
States: New Jersey
Country deposited: USA
Address: XXX CHERRY HILL NJ

Best regards
Mrs. Morgan Philips
CEO/President
Contact (+1)940-604-8009

#202303 by AlanJones Tue May 20, 2014 11:35 pm
Hello,

Thanks for the email. I am very sorry for the late response to you. This is the full Bank details in which you need to complete the details needed for the transfer. So do kindly have the deposit done by Wednesday and provide me with the below confirmation code after the deposit of the $4,100 to the Wells Fargo Bank details below.

Name: Rachel Franklin
Bank: Wells Fargo bank
Routing number: 021200025
Account number: 33693642XX
Swift Code: PNBPUS33PHL
States: New Jersey
Country deposited: USA
Address: XXX

We wait your response to proceed regarding the deposit of teh confirmation slip for the $4,100 deposit.

I wait your email today to proceed immediately okay.

Best regards
Mrs. Morgan Philips
CEO/President
Contact (+1)940-604-8009

#202442 by AlanJones Wed May 21, 2014 11:13 pm
Hello,

I receive your email and i do not understand what your bank are saying. there is no longer time on your side to receive this loan because you only have this week left. So i will advise you now to make the payment through the same Name as the receiver through WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER to United States or America, to enable the bank accountant receive the $4,100 payment through WESTERN UNION to pay for the loan and have it transferred to you.

This are the WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER DETAILS in which you are to make the payment in two differed payment of $2,050 and $2,050 making in total of $4,100 to be receive on time first thing tomorrow morning without any delay. I hope you understand how to make a transfer through WESTERN UNION to another country, This are the DETAILS below in which you are to make the WESTERN UNION TRANSFER to the Bank Accountant as soon as possible in the morning before 10am.

Receiver Name: Rachel Franklin
State: New Jersey
First Amount: $2,050
Second Amount: $2,050

Required details from you after the WESTERN UNION PAYMENT to United States of America.

Receiver Name:...
State:...
First MTCN Numbers:....
Second MTCN Numbers:...

Do try and make this payment sent in two differed MTCN Numbers to one receiver name which is Rachel Franklin before 10am tomorrow morning your time, to enable the Bank Accountant receive it to make the transfer of your $750,000.00 wired into your bank account tomorrow without any delay. So you have no time to waste on this because WESTERN UNION is the fastest way to receive any payment and i want you to get this done and get back to me immediately before 10am tomorrow.

Best regards
Mrs. Morgan Philips
CEO/President
Contact (+1)940-604-8009

#202503 by AlanJones Thu May 22, 2014 10:47 am
Hello,

I thought of that and you are delaying this transaction, if you do not need this loan, kindly say it and we will inform the bank about it. This is the last and final accounts we shall provide to you because the last Wells Fargo account which i sent you with the same account that was use to receive $1.7 million from one of our client in Canada. So this is left for you now to make the available deposit to the below bank details which is for the Company high Accountant.

Bank Name: Chase bank
Account Name: Cindy Archibald
Routing number: 325070760
Account number: 5539176XX
Bank Address: 3090 SE 242nd St Gresham, Oregon 97030

Do kindly get this done today before 10am your time before our Bank opens here in United States. I will be waiting to hear from you soon regarding this deposit because our Bank will be waiting to know the next step on this deal.

Best regards
Mrs. Morgan Philips
CEO/President
Contact (+1)940-604-8009

#202504 by AlanJones Thu May 22, 2014 10:52 am
sir

This is our Working bank branch in Spain with full and complete details you need to make the payment as soon as possible. And get back to me with the scan copy of the deposit slip to confirm the payment.

Account Holder: BOCAR WALTER SYLVE
Account Number: 2100 1706 00 0700003XXX
IBAN Number: ES8121001706000700003XXX
Swift Code: CAIXESBBXXX
Name of Bank: Lacaixa
Address: Calle Hermano Pablo 29 41009 Sevilla Spain

Regards

Morgan Philips

#203360 by AlanJones Wed May 28, 2014 11:39 am
Additional email address used by the scammers [email protected].

Sir
kindly contact our financial secretary and let her know the present situation so that she can address the bank...

[email protected]

#216898 by AlanJones Sat Aug 30, 2014 3:10 am
From Emilier Guidoty - [email protected]

UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA BENIN
AGBOKOU STREET,COTONOU
P.M.B. 0127, ABUJA, NIGERIA.

Hello,

Am Richard Moore, director cash processing unit, united bank for Africa [UBA the only bank appointed by theO.AU. Members lead by President John Kuffor.

Because of the frauds going on in West Africa countries where some innocent beneficiaries were asked to pay in advance before receiving their money owed to them. The above Africa union held meeting in Benin republic and resolve to pay all beneficiaries in cash through means of diplomatic courier service. We receive your files from international monetary fund (I.M.F.) as one of the beneficiaries.

Take note; ten thousand united state dollars (us$5,000) have been mapped out for all expenses in sending the money to you through genuine diplomatic courier service and how it was spent will be detailed to you. Therefore, I want you to bear it in mind that your total fund will be no more Ten million five hundred thousand united state dollars ($750,000,00) but Ten million four hundred and ninety thousand united state dollars ($750,000,00).

If anybody tells you that he is paying you in bank draft or telegraphic money transfer both western union and money gram, do not listen to him or her because due to this frauds no international bank honors our remittance instruction any more that is why we settled to pay in cash through courier

We also received a security report that you paid the fraudsters who have been deceiving you, telling you that they are going to send this money to you. Dear as a senior banker, controlling this cash payment now, I advise you not to waste your money by paying any body in advance again, and if you just follow my instruction, you will receive your money in three days time.

Your fund will now be packaged in box and take to the diplomatic courier service for immediate shipment, I will also send the picture of the box by attachment to you to see how the money is packed, and I will send you more mails to give you more information for you to know the genuineness of this transaction.

Therefore, do forward your home address and direct phone number to me for quick delivery because time is not in our side.

All the documents will be sent to you if I am assured that you have stopped sending money to those fraudsters.

Am waiting to hear from you with the required information of yours.

Richard Moore
director cash processing unit
united bank for Africa. (U.B.A).

#216899 by AlanJones Sat Aug 30, 2014 3:11 am
All from Emilier Guidoty - [email protected]

We do wish to bring your funds to you in a Box to your address but i have a little problem as your funds are already been packed the payment t of the Delivery $185 still stand unpaid.

I understand but you have to know that your money have already been packed andno one is allowed to touch it or open it all you have to do is send the amount to the delivery company and your package will be on its way.

I can see that you are still talking out of being a scam victim its okay when you have made up your mind about this legit transaction send the amount
Regards
Mary

#222153 by AlanJones Wed Oct 08, 2014 6:31 am
Are you still interested in your funds

#222324 by AlanJones Thu Oct 09, 2014 12:58 am
I am once again sorry we had too many transaction on hand even till now. I just have to get back to you so that you can clear your funds pleas carry out the requirements.

I will now foward to you our bank working details to make the payment of 650 dollars