Information on romance scams and scammers.
#202479 by AlanJones Thu May 22, 2014 2:27 am
Profile on FishMeetFish - ryan32 - http://www.fishmeetfish.com/profile/ryan32

RYAN

Age & Gender: 39 Year Old Man
Height: 6' 6" (198 cm)
Body Type: Average / Medium
Religion: Christian - Other
Ethnicity: Native American with Brown Hair Color / Other Eye Color
Zodiac Sign: Virgo

I am looking for someone so caring,loving,kind,honest,trustworthy,tolerance and faithful.it will be a great joy to me,if i can meet the write woman of my destiny.

I am a very simple man in nature,i love making friends and also very associative.I am very honest,respectful and look so romantic in appearance.

PM

Wow! sweetie, i am telling you the gospel truth, you are the most beautiful angel living on this earth, i must confess to you, in fact,you are such an epitome of beauty.u looks so powerful and beautiful, if i haven't see an angel it was in your eyes..baby i am very much interested in you, i like how you look..I'm RYAN GARCIA 45s widower, USA soldier but presently in Iraq for peace keeping, i have a kid but my wife died two years back.. pls can we go into a serious relationship to see what future whole for us, pls contact me only on my private email which is: [email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#202536 by AlanJones Thu May 22, 2014 1:41 pm
Email from James Solomon - [email protected].

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength while loving someone deeply gives you courage. "" To love is to risk not being loved in return. To hope is to risk pain. To try is to risk failure, but risk must be taken, because the greatest hazard in life is to risk In the arithmetic of love, one plus one equals everything and two minus one equals nothing. ""The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart."any way i am ryan a people who is carry away by your beauty pic give me your Skype id so that we can chat

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#202734 by AlanJones Sat May 24, 2014 6:46 am
give me your yahoo id

#202841 by AlanJones Sun May 25, 2014 4:57 am
this is about my self
sweetie it may look funny to you but i mean every nit of my words.Anyway,like i told you , i am Ryan gacia,42years a widower, i'm the only son to my late parents..i was born in New York City in USA i attended Military School before i became a Soldier, i am now second in command in Army, my parent died when i was 8 years old and i became an orphan there i went to school by the help of God almighty...i am gentle,honest, well educated,have sense of humor, i don't play game I love reading motivational books especially holy bible..i also love cooking, singing, playing cards, i do laugh a lot, i love holding hands while working with right and lovely one, my passion is to make peace, i am caring, loving and so on. i married but my wife died two years back left me with a kid son called Jackson who is 12 years of age he is studding in one of the Military school in NY,since then my life is so boring and i am looking for a wonderful/ caring woman that can make me to feel like a real man who i can be friend with to see what future hole for us, before i came in contact with you and something in me tells me that you are mine that was why i contacted you, may be this is the medium god want to bring us together ..Please, i promise to love/respect you treat you like angel, to make you happy.However, my mission to Afghanistan is to separate war and to make peace i will be back soon to meet with you..please i would like to know more about you and your family, what exactly do you do for a living how old ar u, what is the name of ur country origin, could you please give me your email id and your pictures ok?.if i hear from you i will send you mine ok?..my regards to your lovely family and all your friends looking forward to hear from you.. nice kiss.and plc tell me more about your self

Col.Ryan gacia

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 41.210.21.10
Originating ISP: Vodafone Ghana
City: Accra
Country of Origin: Ghana
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

#203160 by AlanJones Tue May 27, 2014 1:53 am
Semi-literate scammer ALL CAPS mode kicks in

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH AND PLEASE GIVE ME A CHANCE IN YOUR PRETTY LIFE TO SHOW YOU LOVE.

I WANT THE INSPIRATION OF REAL LOVE TO DEVELOP IN OUR DEAR LIFE. YOUR PICTURE KEEP ME IN THINKING DEEPLY FOR MY LOVE ON YOU.

BE SINCERE TO ME AND I PROMISE NOT TO FAIL YOU.
PLEASE TAKE GOOD CARE OF YOURSELF FOR ME,I AM ALREADY OFF FOR ROLL-CAL

#203475 by AlanJones Thu May 29, 2014 4:36 am
hi my love i have miss u a lot just busy with work this are my picture need more of your pictures

Image Image Image

#203672 by AlanJones Fri May 30, 2014 1:40 am
Hello my love.

I'm happy to see your email and very sweet lovely pictures of you.how are you doing today together with the kids? I hope all is well with you? I have a serious responsibility boarding me here in Kabul of which,i am looking for a good and trustworthy person whom i can entrust the my consignment. Although we have not met or seen each other but, I don't know if you can be of help to me or you have someone who can be of help to me.But this must be very confidential between us.

My men safe the son of the Afghanistan Prime Minister from the hand of the talibans here in Kabul. The Prime minister gave us a cash reward.my own share of the money is $950,000 Dollars. And i want to trust you so that i can send the money out from here because is not safe staying with me here. The bank here is not working because of the crisis here if you are watching CNN you will understand what i mean.Can i trust you? If you can help me to receive the money I will give you twenty percent from it. Can i trust you? I believe you and i can handle this consignment base on sincerity and trust from you.this is a very legitimate deal and therefore i must be careful to ensure that i don't make any mistake on this.I know this money will help our daily life if only we can be faithful to each other,and make sure you keep this information within you only.
I will only need you to send me your banking information such as:
FULL NAME:
ADDRESS:
TELEPHONE NUMBER:
EMAIL:
PASSPORT COPY OR ID:
BANK NAME:
BANK ADDRESS:
ACCOUNT NUMBER:
ACCOUNT NAME:
SWIFT CODE:
All this information will make it easy for the delivery man to deposit the money into your personal account as soon as he move out from Afghanistan to a nearby country.The bank here is not working because of the crisis here in Kabul as i already said.

Once i gain your full acceptance together with your information,i will send it to the delivery man under the U.N red-cross so that he will deposit the money as soon as he leave.i will ague you to cooperate with me and i believe that you and i will not have anything to regret on this. Always remember that i love you so much

I will be waiting to hear from you soon.

Kiss and hugs

Col. Ryan

#203817 by AlanJones Sat May 31, 2014 6:20 am
Hello my love,

How are you and the children? I hope you are in Good condition babe?I am really happy to see your response and also your account information which you send to me.
Babe,i can trust only you. But like i said earlier to you,make sure you keep this information within you only because people have different mind,and many do take advantages of internet so please save yourself,your family and the money as well.
I have just send your information the delivery man under the U.N red-cross of which he said he will be off tomorrow from Kabul to deliver some items to their respective owners across the country and also to make deposit of the money into your account as soon as he leave.
Please cooperate with him,because according to him,he says he will be keeping in touch with you as soon as he leave and please my love,stick to your email because you have to make sure the money is protected in your account. Please do not fail to email me on any information.

I LOVE YOU so much and please take good care of yourself and the children.

Stay bless my love.

Col.Ryan

#203818 by AlanJones Sat May 31, 2014 6:22 am
From fake delivery agent stephen owen - [email protected]

Hello XXX,

How are you and the family there as well? I'm Diplomat Stephen Owen. United Nation Delivery Agent under the red cross here in Kabul. I'm sending you this email in regarding my delivery of your Husband Col. Ryan Garcia's money to your respective bank address and your information as we agreed on.

I was kindly informed by Col. Ryan, that the money means a lot to him and I should protect it, till i get to any international bank or Barclay's bank where i can easily deposit the money according to your bank account details,to enable me proceed to my other duties.

I promised Col. Ryan to serve you to the fullest satisfaction and deposit the money successfully to your banking information.Madam,please confirm that this information are very correct so that i can deposit the money to you without any mistake.

XXX

I am on my way moving out from Kabul to Ghana to deliver packages to their rightful owners before I'll book my flight to Portugal. Hopefully I'll update you as soon as i made the deposit and hope to hear from you soon.I hope you will bear with me to make my work very easy.

Thank you.

Regards,
Dip. Owen.
UN Agent Kabul

#203841 by AlanJones Sat May 31, 2014 8:05 am
Good Afternoon My Angel,

It's the middle of the day and I was thinking about you, as usual. I want you to know how much I sincerely love the countless time we spend talking. It means so much to me. It truly seems like I've known you for long and I honestly can't imagine life without you now. There will be no looking back, no second thoughts and no regrets. I love you and only you ... and that love will only grow stronger. Sometimes life hits you with unexpected things that take you totally by surprise. All I can say is you're the best surprise life has given me and your capacity for love, caring, and understanding never ceases to amaze me. I've truly been blessed by finding you and I'll never let you go.

Am just coming back from patrol duty field and try to check on you now because i am not the only one making use of the device here,I'm really missing you so much my love,but I will be going back to conduct a roll-call , Please my pretty I hope you are alright with health and you have eating and take a hot/cold bath? Please Babe,make sure you keep the money save as soon as you receive it into your account. Like i already told you.I hope to hear from you soon, Kisses and loving you.

Love always,

Col. Ryan

#203925 by AlanJones Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:37 am
Hello Madam,

Forgive me for late respond,we landed very late this Afternoon here in Kotoka airport Ghana.i was trying my best to reach you,but it co-knows that the network system was very bad even as i speak with you.My motive of calling is to inform you that i have already made the deposit with your information here in Barclay's bank Ghana,the manager said he will carry on the transfer by Monday,hopeful he will contact you as soon as possible.Time deposit was 1:53 PM.

I will be leaving to Portugal very early in the morning because i have items which need to deliver to their owners by Monday.

Thank you.

Regards,
Dip. Owen.
UN Agent Kabul.

#204112 by AlanJones Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:38 pm
From GHANA.BARCLAY'S BANK ACCRA - [email protected]

Dear XXX ,

BARCLAY'S BANK ACCRA -GHANA

We the Barclay's Bank Accra-Ghana has receive and approved your fund deposited by one Col.Ryan Garcia with your account details here in our bank. But is unfortunately that the Diploma who brought the money to our bank did not make payment for the cost of transfer which is paid first before making the transfer.

Forgive us for late responding because,we are experiencing bad network system here and i hope everything will soon come to normal.We have gone through your information and is well noted, that you are the real receiver of the $950,000 USD with us here. But you are advice to send 2500 euro for the cost of transfer and also to enable you open Non-Resident Account with us because this $950,000 USD is Deposited in an Escrow Coded Account and we have to load it into your Non-Resident Account that you will open with us before we can transfer it into your national bank account . And you have to Understand that you are not a Resident hear in Ghana that is why you are opening Account with us and above is the letter of confirmation.This is the information you will use to send the 2500 euro immediately so that will start with the transfer as soon as possible and the information is an accountant here in the bank.

Name :SOLOMON JOHNSON
City: ACCRA .
Question : MY HUSBAND NAME?
Answer: RYAN

Once the money is sent to the above information i provided to you,email us the necessary detail for us to take the money so that we will quickly start making the transfer immediately, Kindly send us the information below when you send the money

* Name:
* Last Name sender:
* Transfer Control Number ( MTCN ) :
* Test Question and Answer

We wait for your urgent response.

MR.SOLOMON .C. AGYEI
MANAGER
BARCLAY'S BANK
ACCRA HIGH STREET ACCRA

#204165 by AlanJones Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:50 pm
Hello Madam,

How are you doing today?I just saw a message from the bank today concerning an amount which you have to balance them to enable them proceed on the transfer by tomorrow.
I called the manage in an hour ago to find out and he explain to me in details the reasons. He also mention that he gave you an information/address you will use to send the money to their accountant on his email, and you are permitted to send the money through Western Union or Moneygram with address which they give to you.
He was trying to let me know that,it will only take them 3 days to complete the transfer due to the policy which they are working on. Although Col.Ryan emailed me to know what is happening,but i have not responded yet because i don't want to tell him something which will make him to feel uncomfortable there.
Please Madam,Try as much as possible to send them the money by tomorrow so that they will proceed on the swift. by the grace of God everything will be complete before Thursday as he said.

I hope to hear from you.

Regards,
Dip. Owen.
UN Agent Kabul.

#204226 by AlanJones Tue Jun 03, 2014 2:12 pm
Good afternoon Madam,

BARCLAY'S BANK ACCRA -GHANA

This is the information you will use to send the 2500 euro immediately so that we will start the transfer as soon as possible and the information is an accountant here in the bank. You have to send through Moneygram or western union money transfer by today.

Name :SOLOMON JOHNSON
City: ACCRA .
Question : MY HUSBAND NAME?
Answer: RYAN

Once the money is sent to the above information i provided to you,email us the necessary detail for us to take the money so that we will quickly start making the transfer immediately, Kindly send us the information below when you send the money

* Name:
* Last Name sender:
* Transfer Control Number ( MTCN ) :
* Test Question and Answer

We wait for your urgent response.

MR.SOLOMON .C. AGYEI
MANAGER
BARCLAY'S BANK
ACCRA HIGH STREET ACCRA
+233248750967

#204231 by AlanJones Tue Jun 03, 2014 2:21 pm
Hello my love,
How are you doing together with your children?I'm just coming back from patrol duty now,Diploma Stephen leave a message to me yesterday explaining what is happening and that the bank told you to pay charges.Please my love,you know very well that is no bank working here in Kabul because of wars and the crisis here,this place should have been more safer for me to send the money direct to you.I told him to called the bank manager he deposited the money in hand and verify first. He leave another message today and said you are told to pay two thousand five hundred Eur for the charges. please my love,do your best to help me out,because i have nobody there who can go for me.Please do that for me,I will appreciate your little contribution on this issue to make sure the money get into your account very successfully.I love you so much.And please take good care of yourself for me and the kids.

I hope to hear a good news my love.
Stay bless
Col.Ryan