Information on romance scams and scammers.
#90714 by Grunt Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:52 am
nightdating.net
About Me
I am a simple and easy going man.
Name marthin burnett
Age 43
Gender Male
Marital Status Single
City London
Country United Kingdom
Marital Status Single
Occupation Employee
Contact
[email protected]
[email protected]

pics show Larry Lane of Lane Architecture + Design, P.C., New York

see also http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =3&t=43945
Advertisement

#92261 by AlanJones Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:08 am
This scammer also uses the email address [email protected] and claims to be a mariner on a ship that is in Australasian waters, or in Papua New Guinea en route to Dubai and Malaysia.

He claims that his ship was boarded by pirates, who were fought off, but that they needed the assistance of the red cross to treat some of his crew. He then goes on to ask the victim to look after a box of his personal belongings, which will be transported to them by the red cross/a courier firm using the email address [email protected].

All of this is a lie, there is no Marthin Burnett, no ship, no pirates and no cargo box. All there is is a West African scammer after the victim's money.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#178585 by Grunt Fri Oct 11, 2013 6:22 pm
resurfacing on FMF
albertdexter
good
Age & Gender: 45 Year Old Man
Height: 4' 6" (137 cm) :=)
Body Type: Athletic

About Me
I albert dexter I may not be the most attractive man handsome
Here on this site I have no superiority complex and I have not
There are visions that I'm perfect , but I know one thing is how
treat a woman like a queen and how to maintain a
mystery that goes all the way and then leave you wanting for
go to the next chapter. However, I believe that
should take your time to be comfortable with that
are about to embrace !

uses pics of starting post
#202483 by Grunt Thu May 22, 2014 4:34 am
with the photos already posted in this thread
again on FMF
jamesroyak
look for the real woman
Age & Gender: 45 Year Old Man

About Me
I am from Los Angeles, California USA Some of my hobbies are listening to country music, Singing, Playing golf, Cooking, Dancing and i also love watching movies .The main thing i look for in a woman is trust ,love, care and i want to trust her even if he's 1 million miles away and vice verse Here are some questions for you, i need to know when your birthday is ? how many friends do you call your best ? , are you a fast food type or eat at home ? , whats your favorite spot on Holidays ? , how often do you travel ? Due to your work circumstances , how many hours does it keep you away from your lover in a day ? Are you single or have been married before? I am 44 year of age 21/ Cecember / 1968 my favorite color is Green you can email back to my private email at (( [email protected])) So i can email you with more of my picture. i hope to hear from you soon.
JAMES ROYAK

also on Skype
james.royak
UK

since September 2013
Albert Dexter
https://plus.google.com/114595531461060149002/posts
#202489 by Grunt Thu May 22, 2014 6:10 am
Hello My Eight Wonder

Am happy you wrote me back, writing each other anytime and get to know each other more better ,wonder I guess you should truly know who i am ,I don't really know how this is to work, but hey! here is an exclusive. If at my age i do not know what and when to say, then what would i be? When a wise man sees he has probably spent about half of his time in life already, he begins to assess his main goals in life. What could be more important than a happy ending? LOL,. A man needs to live his life full of joy and happiness. No matter his achievements, he is reduced to nothing if he has no crown to complete him and that is a woman to call his own.wife and Best friend. A woman who knows that even while arguing they still need to hold hands. A woman whom i can call a partner in crime,lol A woman whom you can tell anything. How could you think anything can make you happier in life than finding a love that knows no bound. To make you know more about me,.I will break this down to segments and it would be like a case study.

MY BACKGROUND

I am Albert Dexter most friends call me Tpro lol I live in Los Angeles, California. I was born to a loving couple, by an American Father from olathe in Kansas and a Scottish mother. My father was an international business man who met this British orphan whose only family were close friends. She says there was something about the man that no woman could ever resist. sometimes she says she sees same in me,lol. During my father's global movement I studied in Manchester Metropolitan University ,where i got the first degree in Petroleum Geology Studies and then i later moved on to Join mom back in the states. My father died and she was left alone. I met my wife and best friend in London . Very good at heart,but something i can`t control took place she was cheating on me and we are divorce ,now am left with a our kids (John And Peter )she keep the memory of our good times.

MY JOB

I am a Oil Drilling Technology Expert of international I am the Chief Executive Officer of Promast Drilling Inc,you can visit my site below

http://www.promastdrilling.net

I have worked at many countries across the globe. The present project is my last on the field and i shall quit field works and continue my works from my home office while my men do the field ops. I think i really have gotten to this height cos i embraced work for so long trying to get over my wife, that i worked this hard, but i think i now realize i can move on.

MY DREAM

I have told you how my typical dream day would be like, i just want to spend the rest of my life enjoying the fruit of my labor. I just want a woman who would be my best friend and everything no a cheater like my ex-wife. You know someone whom we would still love each other more as the days pass by, even when we cant make love anymore and all we could do is play bingo,LOL.I just want you to know few things more about me before we talk on the phone .I am a total package , i only need someone who understands the value of a good smile.I cant wait to hear back from you. would love to read about you ?kindly try to set up a to your computer it will be easier to chat and with that and exchange pictures ...Till I read from you again soon, Kisses and hugs in their right places .....

Hope to read and speak with you soon,

Lots Of Love ( to share )

JAMES ROYAK
Date: Thu, 22 May 2014
#202490 by Grunt Thu May 22, 2014 6:19 am
his company
probably a fake website

http://www.promastdrilling.net
Creation Date: 2013-07-17T21:59:21
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2014-07-17T21:59:21

Registrant

registered via Australia, Melbourne IT Ltd

contact
PROMAST DRILLING INC.
Promast Drilling Inc.
Los Angeles
California
United States

Chief Executive Officer Mr.Albert Dexter :=)
operations in Romania, Ethiopia, and Malaysia :laugh-s:

I bet the scammer is located in Malaysia, registered the site in Australia :lol:
#202588 by Mike Wilson Thu May 22, 2014 11:47 pm
The website www.promastdrilling.net is in the process of being reported for fraud.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
#202826 by AlanJones Sun May 25, 2014 4:18 am
PMs on FishMeetFish from jamesroyak56

hello you look charming what are you seeking for?

xame here..so where are you from and what do you do for a living?

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#202872 by AlanJones Sun May 25, 2014 7:22 am
that nice. can i have your Email so i can tell you much about me and send you some of my photo ?

#203003 by AlanJones Sun May 25, 2014 11:50 pm
Hi Honey,

I really appreciate this consistent communication and i will say it is a sign of will, and i

tell you where there is a will there is success ahead. I believe we both know that Love is

not a destination but a journey and this is a journey that takes two to walk. I mean two

souls who understand ahead that they aren't in for a kid walk, and what they have ahead

is the most important mission in life. A place meant for true people,. it is a place called

joy and happiness. My Grace, i would also be stupid to hold the man of a woman like

you,. Really i just see in your face that i can live with this woman, not the beauty part

alone, but the depth of your soul.

John was only 7 yrs when his Mom Divorce me and now he will be 13 years in next

months ,i live in Los Angeles, California just looking forward to move to your location

after the contract that am working on just wish to have a reason and someone special

that will make me move there to where you are that was why i put my search there and i

want to believe i found one which is you.

As i could remember, as a kid i was a very cute one,lol. One whom many bullies would

target, but only to realize there is a tough side to me. I could make a sober person

dance. i could affect one with my smile. I grew up having more older friends. Many would

confide in me. To tell you, i am a type that doesn't judge. no matter how dirty you may

be, just come clean to me, and i will give your support.

There is no Mr. right until we make him right. A relationship is never about how much at

the beginning but how much we could make it grow into. My old friend and pastor would

tell me, if you aren't ready to feel or look stupid, then don't fall in love ,lol But sincerely

that is the bitter truth.

When my wife cheated on me , he told me that the fact that something good ends

doesn't mean something better cant start. Can you prove that right? I have come to

realize that , let a man write a better book, let him preach a better sermon, let him sing

the best of songs, let him gain wealth beyond dreams, he is reduced to nothing except

he has a woman to call, my wife, my best friend and co-pilot.

My usual saying, and i am known for it, is that,. Life is simple, for those who take it

simple,. I don't like to complicate things. There is joy in every
situation if you know the right angle to look it from.How are the kids ? Hope you're

hearing from those not home ? Would like to know more about them when next we chat

okay ?
My kids are getting older now and at almost this stage of their life,they cant wait to have

a proper family, and i cant wait to have a happy home too. after my last project , i am

quitting field works. Any other job would only require my attention from my home office

wherever i go. I want to spend the rest of my life having fun. Would you stand by me to

build a home? Would you smile at me when i look tense? I don't need a super model, i

rather need a very good friend who knows when i am tensed just by looking into my eyes

and a super woman. The whole world may be mad at me, but if you are smiling at me, i

would care less.Can wait to chat with you again soon honey.I'll like us take things step by

step chatting will help us get along pretty fine i guess .
I wish you have a wonderful lovely day ahead.Till I read from you again soon, Kisses and

hug in their right places.

Lots Of Love,
JAMES ROYAK

Same picture as previous, with the kids in front of the flowers and this one

#203147 by AlanJones Tue May 27, 2014 12:51 am
Can't Wait To Read From You Wonder

Hello my wonderful one. How are you today? Why am i getting addicted to my email? lol. I get a good glow on my face just waking up to read from you. Wonderful. How was your day and night?. I knew something was missing since i havent smiled all morning till now,lol. I was almost late for my chopper in the morning, i woke up late, i think i am becoming restful again, Maybe i could sense something good ahead of us.
What wouldn't i do to make my dreams come true. It is like a rigger waiting for a trigger. Would you be my trigger? lol. I just need a woman to hold me before i am old. Absolutely i have come to know that we spend the most of our life seeking for the secondary needs, while our primary needs are left unseen. We have worked so hard and attained some wealth right? but for what purpose? To be realistic, except if you just want to be known as a rich person, wealth means nothing if you have no best friend to share it with. All the millions are useless indeed. how much do we need to eat? How much do we need for shelter? how much do we need for daily fun. excess and excess leads us to vanity. But for few of us who value the simplicity, we sure would do well in finding happiness. As i always say, money can buy a good bed, but never will money buy SLEEP. it can buy the best diamond watch, but can never buy TIME, It can buy piles of books , but cant buy KNOWLEDGE. It can buy food, but not SATISFACTION, Money can buy sex, but can NEVER buy LOVE. That is why , i refuse to follow the crowd, so as my own man, i would give up all that can be bought for that which cant be bought. I want true joy and happiness. I want my woman to have power over my moods,. she can make me smile in all weather.
I am glad that i could get your attention my dear. You have a special thing in your heart, and i intend to find out what it is. It could take a lifetime to figure, but i dont mind,lol. Please tell me about your ideology of life my dear. I will be waiting impatiently to hear from you.Till I read from you,Kisses and hugs in their right places..

All My Love

James Royak

#203207 by AlanJones Tue May 27, 2014 7:53 am
Woow we have xame ideology.If I Have To Choose Between,Loving You And Breathing… I Will Choose My Last Breath To Say…“I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH” !!!

#203289 by AlanJones Wed May 28, 2014 12:54 am
Luv doesn’t ask who r u? Luv only says u r mine. Luv doesn’t ask where r u from? Luv only says U live in my heart. Luv doesn’t ask what do u do? Luv only says U make my heart beat. Luv doesn’t ask why r u far away? Luv only says u r always with me. Luv doesn’t ask Do u love me? Luv only says I LUV U.