Information on romance scams and scammers.
#201512 by AlanJones Wed May 14, 2014 1:25 pm
l don't say you're ugly, am just trying to express my feelings to you that know matter how you look either beautiful or ugly l will still love you.. Am having a true and real love with you... Do you understand me now my baby..

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#201569 by AlanJones Thu May 15, 2014 1:36 am
A man's love cannot be satisfied by beauty alone, you're more than beautiful and that's why l love you. My love for you is deep, my feelings for you is getting stronger every day. l just pray you wont break my heart into pieces.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#201638 by AlanJones Thu May 15, 2014 1:52 pm
In life we receive a wonderful opportunity and that is to love. Love comes in many forms. You love people in different ways and for different reasons, depending upon how they have touched your life. Love is a very powerful word and can describe a multitude of feelings, but its main context carries the same meaning. I adore you and am starting to be opening my heart to you. Just need you to be ease with it. I feel so safe and secure in you. Can you be the woman of my life? there is one special feeling inside me every time am messaging you baby. I want to meet you soon.. l want to talk with you now send your cell number to me now...

John

Love you always.. XXX Bill

#201642 by AlanJones Thu May 15, 2014 1:59 pm
l love you so much dear. l will be with you soon and take you to beach holding hands with emotional feelings. Give you a deep kiss and take you home .. Do you like sex?

Hello My love, where have you been l never hear from you today am worried about you. I will love you all my life and when I die I will still love you through eternity and beyond.

#201674 by AlanJones Fri May 16, 2014 2:18 am
How many hours do you spend working per day? What time do start working, what time do close and do you work 7 or 5 days per week?

#201677 by AlanJones Fri May 16, 2014 2:36 am
Okay baby, Time will prove my love to you and cement my place in your heart forever. For time will give me the credibility and the believability that I need to convince you to want to spend the rest of your life with me. That I am worthy of such a commitment from you.

l was trying to call you but was not getting through. What is the code to use if am calling you from Crawfrodville Florida United State. Have was XXX country code till not getting it. l hope you're in best position to tell me. Love you...

#201921 by AlanJones Sun May 18, 2014 3:15 am
Baby l want to have some long term conversation with you soon.. l hope you have a yahoo IM id.. l need to talk to you baby...

#201970 by AlanJones Sun May 18, 2014 11:23 am
As I lie in my bed, Your name running through my head. All I can think of is you And all that you do. The way you look at me. I feel as if I'm in a dream. Love me tomorrow for it is a new day Love me again like you did the first day Love me always for my heart beats for yours Kiss me sweetly and gently upon tomorrow morning Hold me tightly. Love you so much baby .
John care so much about you..

#202068 by AlanJones Mon May 19, 2014 2:31 am
l love you dreary. l want to read from you a lovely message and some sexy pics of you baby..

#202121 by AlanJones Mon May 19, 2014 12:24 pm
And you think l can do the same for you? l can't believe you said so with all this love you claim for me. l want to ask you a question l don't if it hurt you but l need to know. Do you truly love me? Tell me how strong my love feels in your heart.

#202131 by AlanJones Mon May 19, 2014 12:51 pm
No gift compares to the gift of love. When you fall in love you should be speechless, because words can't express true love and True love doesn't consist of holding hands, it consists of holding hearts. l miss you XXX.

l don't believe you're the one saying this, but any way if the your pictures is a problem l rather stop asking about it. l just call you now and you pick and said hello but it hang off immediately, l don't really know why it hang off but am going to repeat the the call again later.

#202327 by AlanJones Wed May 21, 2014 2:47 am
Okay l did call back twice now but you don't pick up. hope to talk with you soon.
A true friend walks in when the whole world walks out. l want to be your love and friend for the rest of my life.

#202396 by AlanJones Wed May 21, 2014 12:28 pm
Okay baby l guess my call was the unknown number because that's how it display sometimes because was a private mobile in my office... How are you the kids doing? l hope you have my love deep inside your heart as l did .
Love you so much.. hoping to see you soon..

I did not know how it is going to be when I met you first, but I want to let you know that my hand is outstretched for you to hold and my heart is here for yours to keep. I truly, dearly and really love you.
You have brought the best things in my life. I used to be so unhappy before but now I am filled with joy and peace. Thank you for bringing so many good things into my life.
Love you so much XXX Bill...

#202469 by AlanJones Thu May 22, 2014 2:02 am
Thank you baby l wrote all that just for you.. l love you so much.

#202524 by AlanJones Thu May 22, 2014 1:19 pm
What will you like to know about me.