Information on romance scams and scammers.
#120011 by soldierfortune Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:08 pm
Scammer in brief:

Miss. Precious Dorin Kabashi, 24 years old woman from Sudan, parents killed by rebels during a civil war. Manage to escape to the UN refugee camp in Dakar, Senegal. Late father (Dr. David Ellison Kabashi) left a inheritance $6.5 million US dollars, deposited in English bank and Miss. Precious is the next of kin. Due a number of reasons (refugee status, local laws, etc.) don't have access of funds, needs of foreign assistant to prepare a claim for the Bank and act as the beneficiary on her behalf. The funds would be transferred to an assistant's account. The assistant would obtain the travel documents for her so that she can re-locate to live over to an assistant and to continue her studies.

She obtained a lawyer (Barrister (Dr.)Yusuf Barnabas N'dour) to handle the matter. This lawyer provide itemized price specification (to provide power of attorney and the affidavit of oath) which ended in the total €1.290 EURO, which maybe should have been pay via Western Union.

http://www.4ppl.com/dorinbaby

User: dorinbaby
I am a: Woman
Birthday: 18.03.1988
Looking for: Man
Language: English

Site: 4ppl
Date: 03.08.2012
Subject: Hello dear

It is my pleasure to contact you after going through your profile on my search for friendship, i will like to know a little about you so that we can be friend. please write me on email address [[email protected]] so i can send you my picture. and tell you few about me best regard. from your friend

Precious. [email protected]

ISP: SONATEL, Senegal

Profile photo

Received: from [41.82.169.242]
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2012 03:42:58 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: WITH LOVE AND TRUST

Dear friend, Thank you for responding to my mail, i am indeed very pleased. How are you doing in health?? i hope all is well and fine with you. My name is Miss Precious Dorin Kabashi and i am 24 years, 5.6f tall, fair in complexion and single. i am from Post Sudan precisely Darfur, Sudan in Africa. I am a girl who loves to give people happiness always despite what the circumstance might look like. Most of my hobbies are, reading novels, jogging,listening to music, cooking, watching TV and movies.

Due to the unrest in my country which has left many families dead and some homeless of which i am a victim of. My father Dr. David Ellison Kabashi, who was formerly CEO of (SAMHR GROUP OF COMPANIES SUDAN), in Port Sudan in Sudan was killed alongside my mother by the rebels loyal to one of the greedy business associate of my late father. We were in our house one early morning try to eat breakfast as we normally do then suddenly a group of armed men broke into our house and shot my father and then my mother. I hide myself in an empty container at the back of our house until they left then ran for my life.

I now reside presently in a missionary refugee camp here in Senegal where i ran for refugee with the help of UN force due to the political civil war in my country. I am using the computer in the office here to write to you and it was possible by the help of the missionary reverend father Rev Donald Davies. Reverend father Donald Davies has been visiting here in the camp for some time now and he brings to us some food items and clothes as well and he is the one that organizes a prayer center for us here. I am telling you about him because he is a friend that i have here. if you will want to contact with him on his email address ( [email protected]< /span>) and ask more about me.

Furthermore, i would like you to assist me transfer the money that is deposited in a bank in London. I want to go back to my studies because i only stopped at my first year before the tragic war that cause to my being in this situation now took place, please i would like you to know that i have my late father's death certificate and another certification here with me which as time go on you will know. The amount in question is ($6.5 Million US Dollars). It is intended that once the money is transferred to your account, from it you will send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to your country. I can't withdraw the money by myself due to some conditions of things here in this country which i am not permitted to do, and the money can't be transferred here in Senegal. I have got in touch with the bank through email and let them to know about my plans to withdraw this money, i also got them aware of the death of my father and they have acknowledged it with all their confirmation, however, they advise me to seek for the assistance of a very responsible person who will stand on my behalf as a foreign partner and trustee over the transfer since i am presently of refugee status over here and wouldn't be permitted to handle this amount of money.

Please provide me with your full Name, Address, Occupation and Telephone number. This information is important for me to send a letter to the bank, This letter will allow them recognize you when you are acting on my behalf, Upon receiving this information i will send to you the contact of the bank so that you will contact the bank OK. Hope to hear from you.

Your's luv
Precious.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Received: from [41.82.171.228]
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2012 02:19:48 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: CONTACT THE BANK WITH THIS INFORMATION

Dearly beloved, Thank you very much for your kind reply, I am very happy to hear from you again. I would also like to see you face to face, and will use this opportunity to tell you that God has chosen you to help me amongst other men on the ground now its left for you and God who directed you help me with this predicament I got the position.

I want you to listen carefully to what I want to tell you now, please, I have not told anyone except you and the Reverend Father of the existence of this money and I would like you to please keep it secret to other people, because since (MONEY) all eyes will be on it. Remember I trust you, so I'm giving you all this information!. My love for you and you alone, I have informed the bank about my plans to claim this money, and the only thing they told me is to find a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status and the laws of this country. You will have 20% of the total money for helping me, and the remaining money will be managed by you in any business of your choice at the time as I will continue my research. In this regard, I would like you to contact the bank immediately with this information, tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me in transferring ($ 6.5 million U.S. dollars) deposited by my late father which I next of kin to your account in your country. Contact information about the bank is as follows,

Yorkshire Bank UK
Contact Email: [email protected]
simonlenney.f @ dbzmail.com
TEL: +447031828514 +447031869532 +447031808807
Fax: +448039407542
he name of the transfer officer is Mr. Simon Lenney
Information about the deposit code are as follows.
Name of depositor: Dr. David Allison Kabashi
Next of kin: Miss Doreen Kabashi
The deposit amount ($ 6.5 million U.S. dollars)
Account Number: YSBRK745608905678/QB/T5/S1

Doreen is the name my parents called me, but my name is precious only by chance that people and friends know me with.The money is being deposited with the name Dorin Kabashi. Contact the bank immediately, as the transfer of $ 6.5 million dollars deposited by my late father whom I have close relatives in your bank account. As I said, this refugee camp as a prison and my prayers to get out of here as soon as possible. Please make sure you contact the bank so that after the transfer you can send money from this fund for me to prepare my traveling documents to meet with you in your country. Waiting to hear a positive response from you as soon as possible! What is your favorite

Precious.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Received: from [41.82.135.37]
Date: Thu, 09 Aug 2012 07:15:10 -0400
Subject: TRANSFER DEPARTMENT YORKSHIRE BANK PLC

BANKING & FINANCE
LEGAL/TRANSFER DEPARTMENT
YORKSHIRE BANK PLC UNITED KINGDOM.
ADDRESS:Yorkshire Bank,
Piccadilly 35 Regent Street London SW1Y 4ND, UK.
Telephone Numbeer: +447031828514 +447031869532 +447031808807
FAX Number: 447031808808

Attn: Sir,

We have earlier been told about you by the young lady Miss Dorin Kabashi. In view of your request for claims, closure and transfer of US$6.5M belonging to late Dr, David Ellison Kabashi's a Sudan Nationality. Inquiries have been made and your information coincided with the one we have in our records based on the reports before the payment verification board. Be informed that before we can effect any transfer, we need to receive the following proofs from you to ascertain that you have been nominated by his next of kin Miss Dorin Kabashi.

(1) Forward a scanned copy of your identity or passport.
(2) A copy of Deposit Certificate issued to Dr, David Ellison Kabashi by our bank.
(3) present a copy of late Dr. David Ellison Kabashi's certified death certificate.
(4) Present a power of attorney dully signed and notarized at the notary office in Senegal.
(5) Present a sworn affidavit of oath/support from the high court of Senegal.

We hope that you will understand that our request for the above documents and information are part of our security protocols to avoid fraudulent claims or an unwarranted taking advantage of his absence by some individuals or some other distant relations who might have had access to his privacy. On receipts of the above documents/ information, we shall verify them and once we are satisfied, we shall process your claim and effect the transfer. If you have any question(s), please contact our foreign transfer Manager. Mr. Simon Lenney, email ([email protected]) for more clarification and directives.

Yours faithfully,
Mr . Simon Lenney
Tel: 447031808807
(Foreign/Wire transfer officer)

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Received: from [41.82.175.6]
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2012 06:03:38 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: PLEASE CONTACT THE LAWYER FOR HELP

Dear beloved. How are you doing again today? l hope everything is moving fine. I want to use this opportunity to thank you for your ability to help me transfer the money to your position pending my arrival to meet with you in your country to continue my education, l want you to promise me that you will not disappoint me and myself l am promising you that l will never disappoint you as well.

However, i saw your mail and the mail of the bank and understand they accepted you to be my trustee, now about the request the bank needs from us l have with me here the last statement of account and the death certificate which l will give to the lawyer when he agrees to help us so he can send them to you I thought it's the only thing the bank will need from us but since they need the power of attorney and the affidavit of oath from the high court here in Senegal .

l told the Reverend about it and he gave me the contact of this lawyer below, he is a registered lawyer in the United Nations Camp here and he is also a registered member in (Senegalaise Bar Association) who will help in preparing the documents for us. Please l will like you to contact him through email and phone today ,when you contact him tell him that you are my foreign partner and my trustee and you want him to prepare a Power of Attorney and also get the Affidavit of support from high court here in Dakar Senegal and that he will do it in your name to enable the transfer of the money to your account in Your country. His contact informations are as follows,

Bar. (Dr) Yusuf Barnabas N'dour
([email protected])
OR
([email protected])
Office telephone number +221765345023

l will like you to please contact him today for the preparation of the Power of Attorney, when contacting him i will like you to send to him your informations that will be used to prepare the documents with your name in the high court.

Please try and contact me when you are in contact with him and let me know if he has agreed to help us. l will like you to first of all get the money transfer to your account and from it you can send some money for me to prepare my documents to come over there to meet with you over there in your country and it will be my pleasure to come over there to continue my education. Do have a nice day and think more of me the way i do for you, have a nice day and always think about me.

Yours forever in Love,
Precious.

Received: from [41.82.139.21]
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2012 07:48:04 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: LEGAL PROCEDURES AND PAYMENT UPDATE.

ÉGALITÉ ENTREPRISE DROIT JURIDIQUE
Address: Vila 155N° plot 1-2 Mulumbu Avenue Parcelle Assaine Dakar.
P.O Box 26457
Tel: +221768453621 765-345-023
E-mail: [email protected]

OUR REF: JLC/01541 YOUR REF: LMC/0549 DATE 17-08-2012
YOUR Ref: DCC/Vol.111 Case No....................015181 Your Date 17/08/2012.
Ref: Power of Attorney/Affidavit of Support and Changing of Ownership and Support.

To Your Kind Attention:
Mr. ”xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx”,

This Law Firm Has Received Your Letter Of Inquiry For The Preparation Of Two Legal Documents That Will Enable The Bank In London To Transfer The Deposited Fund Of Dr David Ellison Kabashi To Your Bank Account. However, Having Received Your Details To Be Used In Processing the Required Documents, you will also be required to provide a valid scanned copy of your passport or National Identity card.

In Regards To Those Documents And From My Findings In The High Court Here, It Will Cost The Sum Of (€580) For The Authentication Of The Power Of Attorney. (€250) For The Swearing Of The Affidavit Of Oath At The Federal High Court Here Before It Becomes Valid. (€160) For Notary Stamping At The Notary Office Here. My Legal Processing Fee Of (€300). Total Now Will Be (€1,290) Only, To Get Everything Done.

Be Informed That The Documents Will Be Ready In Two Working Days; We Will Commence The Prosecution Of The Documents Once We Receive The Necessary Legal Fees. Note: You Are Requested To Provide This Legal Cost As Soon As Possible To Enable My Law Firm Carry Out This Operation.

Yours Sincerely In Service,
Bar. (Dr) Yusuf Barnabas N'dour
(Principal Advocate).(Esq)
Office Tel: +221765345023 +221768453621
Last edited by soldierfortune on Tue Oct 27, 2015 11:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Advertisement

#175534 by soldierfortune Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:31 pm
COMPENSATION:

Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from [41.82.178.161]
Date: Thu, 4 Jul 2013 18:40:01 +0100 (BST)
Subject: Compensation for your past efforts

Hello friend in heart,

I am happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred to a Swiss bank account with the help of a new partner from Paraguay who is an international businessman. Are currently in Paraguay for investment projects with my own share of the total. Meanwhile, I did not forget your past efforts and attempts to help me to transfer the fund despite that it did not yield fruits but we, by the grace of God somehow managed to succeed. The contact of the reverend father is as follows:

Name: Rev. Donald Davies
Email: ([email protected])
Tel: +221771674923

Ask him to send you the total of $ 200,000.00 (two hundred thousand U.S. dollars), which I kept for compensation for your past efforts to assist me towards the actualization of my freedom and a better life. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. So, feel free to get in touch with the Reverend. Donald Davies and instruct him where to send the Check to you. Please let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the suffering at that time. At the moment, I am very busy here with the investment projects along with the new partner, which also happens to be my husband.

Finally, remember that i had forwarded instructions to the Reverend father on your behalf to receive that money, so feel free to get in touch with Rev. Donald Davies and he will send the check to you without any delay.

With best regards,
Your friend Precious

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Received: from [41.82.156.227]
Date: Sun, 1 Sep 2013 08:14:40 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: From Reverend father Donald Davies

Calvary greetings to you my dear child, i am indeed very pleased to receive your letter.

My child, i have to say that Precious left a package with me before traveling to Paraguay with her husband which she told me that the person the gift is for will contact me to request for it. As for the gift that she made for you, i am aware of it and it is here with me. She personally gave it to me before leaving with her husband to Paraguay few months ago and requested that i ensure it gets to the person that will contact me for the package but i did not know that it is a check worth of USD$200,000 as she did not tell it is a cheque.

Nevertheless, i am sure she wants to use that to thank for your contribution in her life. I want you to know my child that since it is a check of USD$200,000.00 (Two hundred thousand United States dollar) and it is sealed in an Envelop, i can only post it to you through one of the courier service agents and it will be delivered to you in your country then you can cash the check over there in your country. I will send to you the envelop containing the check and you will cash the money in your country. I am going to send it to you through TNT.

So what you are going to do my child, is that you will provide to me the exact address where you will want the parcel to be delivered to you and telephone number for communication. Remember that you can always call me in my telephone line if you can. I look forward to your prompt response.

God bless you.
Rev. Donald Davies.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Received: from [41.82.143.89]
Date: Mon, 2 Sep 2013 05:15:00 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: MY CHILD PLEASE GET BACK TO ME URGENTLY

My Child,

I have received the mail and thanks for sending to me all your information which i will use and send the cheque to you at your home address. I want you to read this very careful and get back to me immediately for me to send this cheque without any delay ok.

After i received your mail i had to go to the courier office where i will send the cheque to you. According to my inquiry, this was what i was told concerning the fee which will have to be paid before sending of the letter to you through TNT courier service. The fee is ($140) So try and send this money Urgently to me, when i receive it in this transfer information by western union, i will contact with the courier service company to send the cheque to you and the docket number will be sent to you as well. It will take 24 hours to reach your home address over there. My receiver's Information Includes.

RECEIVER'S FIRST NAME: DONALD
SECOND NAME: DAVID
ADDRESS: UNITE 15 PARCEL LING ASSIGNS.
DAKAR SENEGAL.

Waiting to hear from you. On receipt of the transfer information and confirming the money for the sending of the Parcel, i will have it sent to you from here. Waiting to hear from you.

Yours faithfully,
Rev. Donald Davies
Last edited by soldierfortune on Tue Oct 27, 2015 11:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
#202742 by rococo Sat May 24, 2014 7:20 am
gcommunity.net /
Nick : precy4life
Looking for: Male
City: New York

Hello dear
It is my pleasure to contact you after going through your profile
on my search for friendship,i will like to know a little about you
so that we can be friend. please write me on email address
[[email protected]] so i can send you my picture.
and tell you few about me best regard.
from your friend
Precious.

'''''''' '''''' '''''' '''''' '''''' '''''' '''''' '''''' '''''' '''''' '''' '
I love this picture andit fill me happy
I see that even if you write it as I hear
( [email protected] ) .
'''''''' '''''' '''''' '''''' '''''' '''''' '''''' '''''' '''''' '''''' '''' '
#202744 by rococo Sat May 24, 2014 7:24 am
Netlog / preciouskabashi66
female - 26 years, Iraq
hello dear
It is my pleasure to contact you after going through your profile on
my search for friendship, i will like to know a little about you so
That we can be friend. please write me on email address
[[email protected]] so i can send you my picture.
and tell you few about me best regard.
from your friend
Precious.
#271220 by rococo Tue Oct 13, 2015 6:14 pm
http://www.zorpia.com/profile#!dorin100
Dorin
27, Lublin, Poland
Interests: Pets Celebrity Movies

Looking for anything with a man
aged 18-99, in Poland.

Hello Dear
It is my pleasure to contact you after going through your profile on my search for friendship, and how you will know a little about you so that we can be a friend. email me at the email address [[email protected]] so i can send you my picture. and tell you a few of my best range.
from a friend
Precious.