Information on romance scams and scammers.
#202584 by AlanJones Thu May 22, 2014 11:40 pm
As my heart beats every moment, all it wants is to be heard by you. When my feet start walking all they want is to reach to you sooner. When my eyes open in the morning all they want is to see you.
I Love you sweet heart.

How are you doing and how was your dreams? Don you dream about me. I woke up wanting to read your reply, I am so happy to get an email from you, Any way telling you more about who i am that easy going type, open minded and a good listener. I laugh a lot and try to make people around me all the time happy. My hobbies are too many but to mentioned a few; sports, watching movies, going for walks, playing with kids, listening to all types of music, making love at the beach, dancing in the dark etc. I love all type of music, it ranges from salsa, meringue, R and B to classic music, it all depends on the mood. I'm learning to play the piano which i hope i can make my way around soon, i won't promise to sing but i will play. I love poetry. I love small costly places to eat, i like a quite atmosphere which makes a conversation more pleasant, your attention will be totally with the person across the table.. i live in Crawfrodville in Florida. I have two kids Micheal and Melissa, Micheal is 16 years old while Melissa is 9 years old, both of them are doing fine, my children lives with there grandmom in Nigeria and schooling. I met my late wife in California which l lose her through child birth. She gave up after two days of giving birth to my daughter. My wife was from Nigeria. My favorite food it's my mother's cooking but its so sad she is not around me anymore, love Italian, sushi, i love paella, pasta, Thai, a big juicy teak, hamburgers are great! ribs. My favorite color is blue and silver. Love candles, video games, Love movies especially comedy... I have a short hair and My hair is brown which is one of my most attractive features. I am single l never thought l could find another lover again because l love my wife so much. I am a one woman man l don't cheat on my woman. I don't smoke but i am a social drinker. I always make sure to share the little that I have with someone and I'm also satisfied with whatever I have. Also when it comes to sex and lovemaking, i think both of us should play an equal role. you must be very mature making love. When l find you and we started talking l never knew l feel so much in love like l do now.. And my friends are happy for me now that l finally l find a real love to make me happy and get me out loneliness. l gave my love for you and now l can't wait to meet you, even some of my friends that knows about you are also waiting to meet you soon.. they told me yesterday while were in a country bar very close to my house here in Crawfrodville they can't wait to see the woman that is making me feel so happy this days.. l reply them l don't know yet baby. Am telling you this just for you to know l truly love you so much and planning my future with you. Am going to treat your children and mine with the same love.. l will love them has a father and love you has my wife till eternity.
l love you so much baby.
John..
XXX Bill.. that's how you will be called soon when we get married.. least l forget can you get married again baby..? l will like to know from you baby. l love you so much and nothing will change my love for you.
Take good care of yourself. My lovely Angel.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#202597 by AlanJones Fri May 23, 2014 12:57 am
Okay dreary l hope you will be coming to the state soon. l still have more to tell you about myself because l want you by now to know all about me. I am a family oriented man, who is romantic at heart, affectionate, a playful but also an analytical and careful person. I am quite goal-oriented about life. I admit that I am an idealistic person, and I dream of finding someone with whom I can share ideals about marriage and family...
I think of myself as a good communicator and love giving my best at everything, which includes how I treat my relationship with my woman. I am both serious and reflective, but jovial and light hearted too I like to do things with the other significant person in my life, but I also to encourage her to go out and spend time with friends and pursue her own interests and hobbies as well. I believe that time spent apart helps keep things fresh in a relationship and makes the time we do spend together even better.
I'm not one who cheats in a relationship one woman is enough trouble I don't have the time or energy to juggle 2, 3, or 4 at the same time - haha. But I also want to be in a relationship where I can totally trust the other person and not well on how the relationship is not working.
I do not expect a woman to be a servant to me, spending all her time working and and cleaning I believe there is give and take in a relationship, and I realize that at times it's more convenient for me to do laundry, cook, clean, and I have no problem doing that.

I consider myself to be a fairly honest and truthful person and expect the same in return I'm not wealthy and don't expect someone to attempt to deceive me or "play" me. Everybody makes mistakes and I usually give people the benefit of the doubt, but if the same pattern keeps emerging, it's over I do not want to meet someone who may think that they will take advantage of me, or lie to me and cheat on me under false pretenses. Sorry if that sounds harsh, and I'm not accusing anybody of any wrong doing, but I'm being up front and honest about that, so you know where I stand from the beginning. With all due respect as well, I hope that you are up front and honest with me as well.. Well I hope to lets you know all about me and I hope I don't come across as being too cynical, harsh, or eansounding. I will give anybody the benefit of the doubt (we're all human, we all make mistakes), but I also don't like being taken advantage of.

I'm just asking you to keep it real and be honest from the beginning that way, nobody is wasting her or her time or getting their feelings hurt. I also realize that at times two people are just too different to be in a relationship together;

it doesn't mean that it's anybody's fault, it's just that they're too different to be compatible depending on my state of mind. I am physically fit, health conscious, and a deep thinker, very honest and loyal to those closest to me. I am for the most part a responsible and organized person .

I enjoy conversational and philosophical people who have a strong sense of responsible I exercise and enjoy jogging, swimming and the outdoors to list a few things but I am usually open for anything. I like my quiet time and peaceful surroundings at home, but I can be very social with people that I enjoy. I like to dine out or cook with friends and family while chatting about anything. I also enjoy dancing.
My Christian faith is most important for me. I attend church and I try to keep my life well balanced and focused on what is most important, my love and need for God and the journey of my soul mate
Do you think i can be what you looking for?I am tired of loneliness and i do love kids and respect my woman a lots. I love traveling and hate liars. I don't do Drugs and don't cheat. What will you like to tell me more about you as well now.
l dreary love XXX Bill.
John..

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#202844 by AlanJones Sun May 25, 2014 5:00 am
l don't have any negative thought about anyone who run things dealing with drugs, l have friends doing it in New york. l just don't like the hiding part of there life styles. l also lost my brother doing drugs. Are you into anything drugs baby?

When one finds a worthy wife, her value is far beyond pearls. Her husband entrusting his heart to her, has an unfailing prize. So they are no longer two but one flesh. Therefore what God has joined together, no human being must separate. Let me kiss you with the kisses of my mouth for thy love is better than wine. l love you deeply inside my heart XXX.

#202899 by AlanJones Sun May 25, 2014 9:34 am
Okay baby.. How was your weekend and our kids. Are you all doing fine? l miss you and l can't wait to see you. l just pray it should be soon.

#202951 by AlanJones Sun May 25, 2014 2:23 pm
Yes baby soon.. My daughter call me today to inform me about some there grandma is sick in Nigeria. She has been taken to the hospital. She told me they don't go to school because of that situation. l feel very bad to hear that from her because l don't really like anything that will disturb my children from going school. baby l want you to advice me should l bring my kids back down to the state.? Or what do you think l can do.? Am confused and sad right now. Love you baby.

#203039 by AlanJones Mon May 26, 2014 4:23 am
Okay baby l will see what l can do and how to make it very soon for them to be back home as soon as possible. Thank you for the advice my baby. l love you so much. Am going for a cook out tomorrow, l was invited from my friend Greg he was having a cook out for his mom. you know tomorrow is memorial day. All my love for you baby.

#203172 by AlanJones Tue May 27, 2014 2:14 am
My baby l don't know how to tell you this but l just have to. Ever since you advice me to bring back my children from Nigeria l notice and observe it was a good thing. But presently l have spent a lot on my new awarded project to London which has make me have some little financial De-stress but its gonna be over as soon as l calmed my transaction awarded money for the jobs... l love you baby

#203214 by AlanJones Tue May 27, 2014 8:37 am
l will get them back to the state soon, may be after my project or before the completion of the project. When l would have receive my money from the UK Government. l want to send my kids there weekly feeding money to them today but l can't access any money from my bank account now until my project is complete. baby can you please borrow me the money and get it send to them. There weekly feeding money is $800, baby l will refund this back to you my kids are yours too. safe me this mess baby. l will get back to you with there cousin info that use to cash the money on there behave.. l don't really mean to ask you money has l feel so a bad but if you her the one who ask any assistant for your kids or for yourself l will not hesitate to do it for you. Love you baby..

#203321 by AlanJones Wed May 28, 2014 2:38 am
Okay my love l love you so much.. You are so dreary baby..
Here is the western union receiver's information:

Name: Olanrewaju Azeez Olatunji
State: Lagos
Zip code: 23401

Get back to me with your sender's details and MTCN ( Money Transfer Control Number) so that l can get it send to him immediately for the pick up.

l love you so much dreary..

#203483 by AlanJones Thu May 29, 2014 5:10 am
Okay give me some little time l will confirm from the receiver if he can receive money through bank account from XXX and l also ask him to provide the account details. l will get back to you dreary.

okay baby l just got the bank account details information for you to make send the money.. Love you dreary..
Here is the Account details..

NAME: OLANREWAJU AZEEZ OLATUNJI
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 0026187578
NAME OF BANK: ACCESS BANK PLC
Access bank swift code: NGLA
IBAN NO (GBP): GB27CITI18500811071211
IBAN NO (EURO): GB74CITI18500811071238

#203523 by AlanJones Thu May 29, 2014 8:38 am
Okay baby l will wait to read back from you.. My children also told me there is also a public holiday in Nigeria today. So you can do that tomorrow dreary.

#203823 by AlanJones Sat May 31, 2014 6:30 am
Hello Sweetheart, Thoughts of you warm my heart like a moon lit summer night, in my thoughts of you there is an underlying love that is present in every word, every glimpse I hope you feel it as I do, for it is what I am and ever I will be.
If I had to choose between breathing and loving you, I would use my last breath to say, I love you.
My baby l still never heard from you and l don't know if you've transfer the money has you said.. l really need to hear from you sweetheart. l want to be sure of what to tell my kids..
Take care my baby, l love you so so much.....
Your Honey John..

#203979 by AlanJones Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:04 pm
My baby l didn't hear from you anything about the money you promised to transfer to my kids and you have the bank account details you requested for. l hope everything is in good condition. Love you sweaty..

#204021 by AlanJones Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:51 pm
l didn't see any message from you on Friday can you please re-send it..

#204119 by AlanJones Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:51 pm
Hello my baby, l was here waiting to read from you but l couldn't find any message from you. l hope all is okay with you? l want to know if you have made any money transfer into the account details l gave to you..
l love you so much.. l still here waiting to read from you as soon as possible..
XXX my love...