Information on romance scams and scammers.
#202851 by AlanJones Sun May 25, 2014 5:15 am
Profile on FishMeetFish - john182 - http://www.FishMeetFish.com/profile/john182

Johnnofish

Age & Gender: 45 Year Old Man
Height: 5' 7" (170 cm)
Body Type: Average / Medium
Religion: Christian - Catholic
Ethnicity: Caucasian with Brown Hair Color / Other Eye Color
Zodiac Sign: Aquarius

About me... in a nutshell, I am thoughtful, intelligent, honest, sincere, passionate, caring, good-nurtured, confident, funny, a dreamer and a realist at the same time. While friends consider me smart, I'm not overly intellectual but rather silly and playful - and sometimes downright naughty, irreverent, and politically-incorrect. I value family, friendship and quality time. I like to live healthy, eat healthy and I am interested in a wide range of things. I am addicted to learning and I have a healthy confidence in my own abilities. I enjoy trying new activities - including exploring new surroundings and sharing them with my friends, especially someone special.

PMs

hello am new here,i wish to make friends with nice people around, hope to hear from you soon, take care.

nice to hear from you, am john from California, hope to know more about you.

nice to hear from you, am john from United states, am new here, tell me more about your self, thanks

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#202865 by AlanJones Sun May 25, 2014 6:52 am
thanks, tell me all i need to know about my new friend.

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 199.255.211.14
Originating ISP: Afnca<
City: n/a
Country of Origin: Anonymous Proxy
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

People only use an Anonymous Proxy if they've got something to hide (like the fact they are not really in the USA like they claim to be).

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#202977 by Grunt Sun May 25, 2014 6:01 pm
About me... in a nutshell, I am thoughtful, intelligent, honest, sincere, passionate, caring, good-nurtured, confident, funny, a dreamer and a realist at the same time. While friends consider me smart, I'm not overly intellectual but rather silly and playful - and sometimes downright naughty, irreverent, and politically-incorrect. I value family, friendship and quality time. I like to live healthy, eat healthy and I am interested in a wide range of things. I am addicted to learning and I have a healthy confidence in my own abilities. I enjoy trying new activities - including exploring new surroundings and sharing them with my friends, especially someone special
Received: from [204.14.77.86] <--- AnchorFree Anonymous Proxy
Date: Sun, 25 May 2014
still hiding behind proxy :(
#203161 by AlanJones Tue May 27, 2014 1:54 am
I'm 45, so yea i also love music of any type . I'm a Highways Agency Traffic Officer as a normal job and also run and alarm, fire extinguisher, pat testing electrical business as a side line, i love driving, walking along the beach etc
Hope you have a good day and look forward in hearing from you later x

#203291 by AlanJones Wed May 28, 2014 12:56 am
nice to hear from you, hope you are good, kisses.

Oops, forgot the proxy
ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 41.138.178.198
Originating ISP: Visafone Communications Limited
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

#203313 by AlanJones Wed May 28, 2014 2:15 am
thanks, our job is to control traffic in highway, van you call United Kingdom from where you are?

#203379 by AlanJones Wed May 28, 2014 1:08 pm
About me... I'm 45, i love music of any type ??. I'm a Highways Agency Traffic Officer as a normal job and also run and alarm, fire extinguisher, pat testing electrical business as a side line, i love driving, walking along the beach etc
I am thoughtful, intelligent, honest, sincere, passionate, caring, good-nurtured, confident, funny, a dreamer and a realist at the same time. While friends consider me smart, I'm not overly intellectual but rather silly and playful - and sometimes downright naughty, irreverent, and politically-incorrect. I value family, friendship and quality time. I like to live healthy, eat healthy and I am interested in a wide range of things. I am addicted to learning and I have a healthy confidence in my own abilities. I enjoy trying new activities - including exploring new surroundings and sharing them with my friends, especially someone special, i really like you and i want you to be my dearest lover and my soul mate,i want to know all about my new love, you sound so loving and romantic. hope to hear from you soon. kisses

#203460 by AlanJones Thu May 29, 2014 2:59 am
You sound so loving and Caring,you are my dream woman, you have the fear of God, i prayed for God to Show me you are my woman, and he did, i just need you to give me an opportunity to show you that i care, honey i need you love. kisses

#203477 by AlanJones Thu May 29, 2014 4:51 am
how are you doing honey?am happy to write you now, i cant wait to hear you voice , my mobile number is +447024043881, hope to hear from you soon, have a nice day honey, kisses and hugs

+447024043881 - +4470 redirect number. Can be redirected anywhere in the world. Only really useful for scammers wanting to appear to be in the UK when they are not.

#203509 by AlanJones Thu May 29, 2014 6:20 am
how are you doing honey? am so busy at work,send me your number so i try call you when ever am free, take good care of your self. kisses

#203529 by AlanJones Thu May 29, 2014 8:50 am
how are you doing honey? am so busy at work,send me your number so i try call you when ever am free, take good care of your self. kisses

#203545 by AlanJones Thu May 29, 2014 10:24 am
honey we need Love, Trust and Respect to build up a good relationship, i will let you know when am free , so you call me. kisses

#204855 by AlanJones Sun Jun 08, 2014 12:46 am
Hello honey, how are you doing? Take care of your self, kisses.

#204893 by AlanJones Sun Jun 08, 2014 3:51 am
Hello honey, I am always busy at work,here is my mobile number +447024043881,hope to hear from you soon,take care of your self. Kisses