Information on romance scams and scammers.
#201790 by AlanJones Sat May 17, 2014 4:02 am
my dear goodmorning how was your night there can i have some photos from you now

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#201914 by AlanJones Sun May 18, 2014 2:59 am
I know we've been busy lately with work and what not. I wanted to send you this letter to let you know that I'm thinking of you and love you very much. I'm very lucky to have such a wonderful woman and I wanted to say thank you for your photos........Before you came along, I felt empty inside. You filled an empty void in my heart and I can never thank you enough for sending me those pics unconditionally........XXX, I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I want to wake up to you every morning. I want to hear you breathing while you're sleeping. You make my life complete and you make me feel like I can touch the sky a million times. You make me laugh and sometimes so hard I cry..........I feel blessed that God sent you to my doorstep many years ago. I can't wait until our work schedules change soon therefore we can spend more time together.

Image Image Image

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#202126 by AlanJones Mon May 19, 2014 12:32 pm
any way i am okay here i really want us to chat online like this so you can see me online webcam so you will know who you really talking with what do you think about that??

#202189 by AlanJones Tue May 20, 2014 2:07 am
dear how was your day i hope good can i call you on your phone now what is your number i really like to hear from you here okay thank you once again?

#202332 by AlanJones Wed May 21, 2014 3:02 am
thank you so much my dear i am happy with you all the time here i got your note here how are you doing there i hope good we all give great thanks to God okay you can call me first here this my number okay when you call me then i will call you back pls do that when you see this note here okay +97450280951

+97450280951 - Mobile number in Qatar

#202398 by AlanJones Wed May 21, 2014 12:34 pm
dear i am talking about your cell phone code because i am outside your city so i have to have your code number tell me where do you come from okay??

#202477 by AlanJones Thu May 22, 2014 2:16 am
yes okay give me that code number so i will call you now okay just add the code with your number then i can call you okay ?

my beautiful woman how you doing today i do not hear from you again pls do what i ask for okay i need your number and the code so i can call you right now here okay

#202740 by AlanJones Sat May 24, 2014 7:02 am
hello my dear one i do not hear from you again you doing good there for me tell me something about your number because i still cant get you true okay?

#202838 by AlanJones Sun May 25, 2014 4:52 am
dear i dont no that is why i ask you here so you have to give me now okay i am here with you my dear?

#202861 by AlanJones Sun May 25, 2014 6:44 am
am happy with you now my dear thank you so much i will call you soon and talk with you okay i hope you are doing good they same time i hope you have skype that we can talk online also right??

#202907 by AlanJones Sun May 25, 2014 10:06 am
DEAR THIS WAS THE NUMBER I CALL FROM HERE OKAY XXX DEAR CAN YOU TELL YOUR SON TO GET YOU SKYPE SO WE CAN BE ONLINE ALL THE TIME YOU LIKE THERE IS GOOD OKAY??

#202948 by AlanJones Sun May 25, 2014 2:20 pm
my fantastic woman i really feel good now that i have you online here but Skype is a messenger that you can see me a life there okay and we can even talk for free voice one on one too okay?

you really make me great here today what a good Sunday here i hope you like my pics i send you there if you can really get the skype you will see me life also than the pics okay

Pictures are ones shown previously

#203010 by AlanJones Mon May 26, 2014 1:10 am
dear i hope you have the photos i just sent you there tell me if you have them okay i do missed you here

#203087 by AlanJones Mon May 26, 2014 1:09 pm
Scammer uses the Qatar mobile phone number 00-97-450-280-951.

#203315 by AlanJones Wed May 28, 2014 2:20 am
dear i am not a Child here may be he do not hear my voice well here okay so you have to talk with me on the cam on skype you will see me alife okay