Information on romance scams and scammers.
#202963 by AlanJones Sun May 25, 2014 2:54 pm
Profile on FishMeetFish - abdulah - http://www.FishMeetFish.com/profile/abdulah

i am looking for serious woman to get married with

Age & Gender: 31 Year Old Man
Zodiac Sign: Taurus

I'm a very down to earth person, I am strait forward and honest, I will speak my mind and deal with any conflict, But I am pretty good at delivering it very kindly, for the most part. I really do want to make the world around me a better place,

PMs

Am a very cool and caring guy,,have the fear of God in mind coz he is my creator and am looking for a serious relationship

My [email protected]
Skype..............abdulah.muhamed47 skype.......
Thanks

Emails

okay no problem

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 197.255.173.208
Originating ISP: Spectranet Ltd
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#203144 by AlanJones Tue May 27, 2014 12:44 am
Thanks for your email,

i am single Guy looking for serious woman like you to married with i dont mind if you have Kid just be a Good woman for me and promise me with me that you will Never Dissapoint me in future?after you resing from work what do you doing there to live and takecare of your kid? like to the photo of you and your Kid Togther please if you dont mind
Thanks

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#203376 by AlanJones Wed May 28, 2014 12:59 pm
Okay, when can we Se each other now?
i will travel to instanble to Turkey Next week for Bussiness okay, just send me your Number to call you to Hear from your sweet Voice

Thanks

#203549 by AlanJones Thu May 29, 2014 10:46 am
Home right now and you Dear?
Thanks

#205284 by AlanJones Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:59 pm
instanble turkey and you dear?

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 197.242.98.241
Originating ISP: Spectranet Ltd
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

#205457 by AlanJones Wed Jun 11, 2014 8:29 pm
okay what do you doing for living Dear?

#205652 by AlanJones Thu Jun 12, 2014 2:36 pm
okay

#205952 by AlanJones Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:11 pm
Umm, OK :laugh-s:

i am single female here looking for serious man to married,i am only in my mother Hand and and alone one person looking for man that will take take of my life very well and s aching for serious man in my life..live here with my mother alone, and nobody care me and s aching for serious man in my life here,

like to hear from you
Thanks