Information on romance scams and scammers.
#203063 by Grunt Mon May 26, 2014 9:06 am
CS
Bedard003
Looking for Godly person
I am a: 42 yr-old man seeking women, 40-45
Ethnicity: Native American
Marital Status: Widowed
Has Kids: Yes, and they live with me
Wants Kids: Someday
Education: Bachelors Degree

About me:
i am cool headed and simple military man , i love kids and care for my woman i desired , i love reading , swimming , watching movie and recreations .

I’m looking for:
A woman with sincere and Godly mind , simple and respect for me as husband . Loving and caring woman with good heart and mind .

Advertisement

#203064 by Grunt Mon May 26, 2014 9:09 am
Thanks so much, i am glad you are a kind of serious woman i am willing to meet in my life and i thank God i found you , ... my name still remains Bedard ... i am a single parent with 2 kids , my late wife died last 3 years before my deployment here at war region in yemen for peace keeping .. i am purposely here in search of good, lovely and Godly woman to be my wife and get married as soon as i can leave this war region and come directly to her and i take her to alter ...But the problem is no one can predict when the war shall comes to an end ..it is not easy at all KATIE .. i've been here for the past 25 months now and my kids are still away from me ,i always think about them because i don't have a wife again , just only the nanny i uses to talk to about my kids but recently out of surfing internet.

Can i ask you xxx ......What exactly you want from me or from the site we met ,
Are you willing to get marry now and are you sure you can marry to a soldier like me .. moreso , i am now at war region .. can you wait for me ? Please kindly reply me to all these questions by me ...while waiting to hearing from you again .
Received: from [103.244.188.90] <--- Petaling Jaya, Malaysia
Date: Fri, 23 May 2014