Information on romance scams and scammers.
#203081 by Grunt Mon May 26, 2014 12:21 pm
FMF
carsonpaul007
my contact text me there.two -four-eight -nine-one-nine-eight-five-three-three
Age & Gender: 49 Year Old Man

My Interest Keywords / Tags pretty woman
About Me my contact text me there.two -four-eight -nine-one-nine-eight-five-three-three ..need a woman thats honest

ok ..hope am not disturbing you ....here is my email.[email protected]...hope to read back from you

phone number 248-919-8533
Advertisement

#203082 by Grunt Mon May 26, 2014 12:27 pm
How are you doing and the weather over there ? I am carson, tell me what is your real name ? i want you to know this is my first time of trying this internet dating and i reply to only your ad on cl cuz of something i dont know and i want to find out.I will really love to get to know more about you and see how it goes.here is a little about me and pictures of me , I'm 45yrs old people says i look younger and that make me happy cuz i think take good care of my body.I have two grown kids, i was ones married but single now , i work for the usa army department of defense and i love my job , i like fishing and traveling when i get chance,seeing movie, dancing and listen to music and i love meeting people,there are couple more things i like but i will share them when i read back from you. what more do you wanna know about me , ask me and i will tell you . Back to you , tell me about yoyrself .If I may ask, what makes your heart leap for passion,Love and Joy? I do pray to God to bring me my special one to spend the rest of my days with .I'm looking for a woman who wants to take the time to get to know me through email correspondence and an open sharing of the head and the heart first through communication and then negotiating a meeting in person if we both remain interested.i will be really happy to hear back from you.Do feel free to write me and I will be more than glad to write you back as prompt. ,have a bless day and take care of your self your.
carson
Received: from [41.220.68.51] <--- Lagos, Nigeria
Date: Mon, 26 May 2014