Information on romance scams and scammers.
#202231 by Grunt Tue May 20, 2014 6:44 am
FMF
adscotth
life is beautiful with true love
Age & Gender: 47 Year Old Man

About Me
Intelligent, sweet, down-to-earth and adventurous,
An ambitious go-getter. I'm attracted to people who set big goals and put all their effort into pursuing them. Even if your life's dream is to become the world's greatest thumb-wrestler, I totally dig it.She should be honest and loyal.not a gameplayer.As open-minded as I am, I have to draw the line at LIES. I can't stand their smell and don't want to be around liar all the time.Pet-friendly; My dog flier loves to meet new people.Me + You:
An undeniably awesome soulmates with amazing chemistry. Let's make the world jealous!.

My Perfect First Date
It would be nice to have someone who would enjoy going to beautiful places and of course trying out local eateries. There's nothing like a good dinner and then going for a walk with a great companion at sunset! But it's give and take too, and I won't complain when you take me along shopping at the mall . I understand that being together is the most important part of a relationship no matter what we are doing (besides communication, of course).

I have viewed your profile and I would like to talk to you.let's try and see what Will happen.I must confess that have been drawn to you.
thanks...we can make use of yahoo messenger babe.[email protected]
Advertisement

#202241 by Grunt Tue May 20, 2014 8:57 am
am Adams Morgan,from new jersey.divorced.I have a son ,Patrick living with my ex in new york city.
Received: from [121.28.160.14] (adams_morgan16@41.203.67.134 with plain) ---> Benin, Nigeria
Date: Tue, 20 May 2014 12:40:31 +0100
#203083 by Grunt Mon May 26, 2014 12:33 pm
You can add me to your yahoo messenger for proper communication babe.I can't wait to hear from you again
From my HTC Sensation 4G on T-Mobile. The first nationwide 4G network

Received: from [121.28.160.14] (adams_morgan16@41.203.67.134 with plain) <--- Bénin, Nigeria