Information on romance scams and scammers.
#186746 by labgirl2001 Wed Jan 08, 2014 8:51 pm
I got a message thru Tagged from a person named Bryan B, 47, Kansas City MO

him: what a magnificent beauty you got!!!,..hello there,i just got caught up in the middle of ya profile so i stopped by to compliment you,..i like to meet you if you wont mind me asking,.hope to get a swift response from you
me: Hi Bryan. Thanks so much for the compliment. I don't get on tagged a lot. If u like u can call or text me

him: Its okay,...do you have another IM where you normally chat other than here?

me: No

him: Ok,..i like to get to know you more

him: I work in the AH2 in the military,Originally from Kansas but currently in Nigeria as i got redeployed here from Afghanistan earlier this year,...My wife died 3 yrs ago after she suffered from grade 3 cancer of the breast and i would like to get to know you more

him: i only use a military connected mobile phone and the only way we can talk or chat other than here is to get a IM

him: can you get a yahoo messanger installed on your phone?

me: It sucks that u r in Nigeria

him: why honey?

me: I'm [email protected]

me: Because u aren't in the states.

him: I very well understand you but this i promise you,..if we get along realy good,..i will take my leave back to the states so we can make it happen for real

him: Remember ,Rome wasnt built in a day

him: I justt wanna get along with someone who knows where she's headed and want to be loved and cared for

him: I bet i am on to the right woman this time

me: Trust me I know that.

me: Maybe u never know. Lol

him: lol .cok

him: lol.ok

him: wait a min,..lemme add you up on yahoo

him: brb

me: Ok

him: Ok,.i added you already

him: accept me

me: I will once I remember my password.

me: What time is it there?

him: It's just 0459hrs

him: how long have you been single for?

him: You look so beautiful like a diamond in the sky

me: I've been single a very long time. Since 2000. Thanks for the compliment

him: how about your kids and what is your favorite color?

me: I have 3 grown kids n 1 grandson. Pink what's your login for yahoo?

me: How about you? How many kids do u have?

him: sorry i got booted out

him: [email protected]

him: plus yes ,i have kid

him: her name is Susan and she's nick THING

him: lovely and awesome,..you and I share thesame age

me: Yes we do. Whens your birthday?

End of conversation

Here is is Tagged.com info: http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6000004244
Just in case he deletes his profile here is what his profile picture looks like: Image

I have to admit that I am a sucker for a good looking man. I was bored at the time and had nothing to do so I figured WTH I'll play along. A few things didn't set quite right with me like he says that he is from Kansas but his profile read Kansas City MO (two different places), when I read his profile on tagged it had to be written by an American man and then when he chats or writes me emails you can tell the difference. I used a couple of old military terms on him and he didn't even know what I was talking about. He told me
the military affairs doesn't pay me any money at the moment due to the fact that i am deployed but they provide for all our needs and all my allowances and salaries goes directly into my account
. He also said
I have been getting supports from friends in the states whenever i need any cash to do something with so the fact that i am not allowed access to my money now is no big deal coz its all intact
. He was very sweet and confessed his dying love to me after the second email he sent to me. He also liked to tell me to
do not tell friends what is meant to be privy between us
. This is the quote he uses at the end of each email he sends me
I love you and I will never break my promise to you...this unto u I swear..break it I won't dare
. The sirens really went off when he said that he can only talk through a military connected phone. I'm ex military and I know that he was taking crap.

Here's the first email he sent me after we chatted on yahoo....

Good morning...thanks for your beautiful conversation & most expectialy wanting to be my friend...you caught my attention when I least expected & I'm grateful for the awesome moment we had together chating though it wasn't long enough...hope to chat you again later in the day...have a blessed day ahead xxxxx
Adam Bryan

Here's a email I sent him on the 4th day of communication......

Lets play Q &A. Where were you born? Where did u grow up? How did u meet your wife? What is your favorite thing to do with Sarah? How do you spend your free time? What kind of music do you like? Whose your favorite band? What's your favorite color? How long where you married? Where is your favorite place to vacation? Tell me about your family. How many siblings do u have? Do you watch cartoons? What's your favorite movie? What are you looking for in your next relationship? Have you dated anyone since your wife passed away? How many years do u have in the military? Will you retire from the military? What's your rank? Do u like dogs? What is your dream job?
This should keep you busy for a minute. If you have questions for me send them my way. Once u answer my questions I will answer them same questions that sent in this email.
Have great day Adam.

Here's his reply to me........

Thanks for everything,thanks for your emails,thanks for your kindness,your sincerity...you r one of a kind plus in a Billion...well,yourquestions are too much like you said but I love it...born and grew up in Kansas and I met my wife in Al,our marriage was 22 yrs old when she died and I have never regretted any moment with her in her lifetime..I used to have my Vac in Paris and that has helped my French performance.,,my sense of adventures has also brought for me great impact in my field as a Soldier...don't remember all that your question said but I hope I have tried to reply to the key ones in it,I like to have a Cell phone for Christmas,that which I can easily take pics with and share with you and if that doesn't come by then I rather have a care package which includes a surprise in it...I'm fun loving and I'm romantic as people often say my face looks like one.I like touching my partner at the very part that makes her feel so much like a queen making her to spell my name in full..I go to bed now and will write you again later as I don't want it seem I ignored your email without responding to them...You have a beautiful face and your beauty is absolutely magnificent just like I told you the first day we met online...I love you D and I always will...Kissess and huggs from me to you and I can't wait to kiss you in person and make love to you for real...I like to know what color of underwear you like most and your size of bra if you don't mind..lol..NIght NIght xxxxxx

Mind you this is day four of chatting with him and exchanging emails.

He wants me to send him a care package with a cell phone in it so that we can do video chatting and he can take pictures. When I asked him if the package could come straight the base he told me that the package would have to go through the proper channel in Gambia. He told me to send the package via DHL to the following address:
c/o Samuel A Fasakin (Finance & Admin Manager) Finish Profiles Gambia Limited Kanifing Industrial Estate The Gambia.
The package would then be sent to his Unit Boss James Mathew and it would be delivered to him. I did a little digging on-line and this is what I found on the company that he wants me to send the package. It does have a facebook page https://www.facebook.com/FinishProfilesGroup, I also found a LinkedIn page http://www.linkedin.com/company/finish-profiles-the-gambia?trk=top_nav_home. It doesn't look legit to me.

He also claims that he has a 14 yo daughter named Susan. He sent me a picture of him and her together. My question is what 14 yo girl has a tattoo?

I checked the header of the emails he has sent to me and shows that his emails are coming from England. It gave me an address of The Methodist Central Hall Westminster http://www.methodist-central-hall.org.uk/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=160&Itemid=85.

Here is a copy of a header of one of his emails:
From Adam Bryan Mon Dec 9 03:32:04 2013
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received-SPF: none (domain of yahoo.com does not designate permitted sender hosts)
YXV0aWZ1bCBjb252ZXJzYXRpb24gJiBtb3N0IGV4cGVjdGlhbHkgd2FudGlu
ZyB0byBiZSBteSBmcmllbmQuLi55b3UgY2F1Z2h0IG15IGF0dGVudGlvbiB3
aGVuIEkgbGVhc3QgZXhwZWN0ZWQgJiBJJ20gZ3JhdGVmdWwgZm9yIHRoZSBh
d2Vzb21lIG1vbWVudCB3ZSBoYWQgdG9nZXRoZXIgY2hhdGluZyB0aG91Z2gg
aXQgd2Fzbid0IGxvbmcgZW5vdWdoLi4uaG9wZSB0byBjaGF0IAEwAQEBAQ--
X-YMailISG: CV.IDsUWLDvrTkYo9UKFfinpS0mLSR1snYH_kpkPmsy5.I6R
aszI8w_UyTm4LzPtNlpsUX2fnGUOmKh.Yr9B.ghYkFmFYoQbO9kF4BeBAGpH
KlhvlAaqeY1Vli0AYYYAObENwZKT2K86oAkORgwy_Oz72oQZsAoaVp6vlxWJ
tVFiq3DIX5KRCwr6o10L2J.1JHhv.QoomS1f4pgTjnNsVxFUe6SbU3RhinoN
nW6sWdpMS7j6ZJ21LEVjXw.9u9SSPfSmDU4PYY6eT9Nh4x5LkFt7SB_wMVLu
FE7DCkS0FuT5oFjDelmInXbGonRYhmZp_Yq_ANysNCUq_FYN1.3yddSVJIf2
qQSsWn09gCWJhJgtjeqq9F4IIwgtXi4vAjMDLEmyqfVfB7188nHzH5aA9N7t
JC3np5ZkDHUnhTf7IS.v4d_gJKjPt3bK5zXSaSfY_wMnN1pCbsMlR.Mx1UXv
oJiIP8nRsAYfzE5EG1bPX2dTEu0DpHO_dVZVAUFG5eopjbb3fSnyh5E2.HDc
1DiHaDmY4Hqb8QSxd8qmkHQ7aDobxboaU00nqBjiysEVEtekYD8UO.AyumvW
941XkkVDO7_Fna6FIxP.cLykk9YGhJE7npz8Da0k7kuNTzHeMnvpYKzFGHGP
u0OPTpH4g9KL1Orh6LcxrWRTvqwv2Oj.6c9.BeAAfjwqGTaTfeWAlmmIuFpp
Ds_5Nca7YGFhj9eNIW6j4NCO9AiOzTseql0ZPoiJXdg84V5XZmLaITeP.fK9
FSzCUv3CKw78Zq24Hib1sTZl7Y6V1aBGdKs7dfMxCUUZUnasWG7uZF2Qlroh
ZVZCUCSRK97wN69IqVOF6U.8XeM2ltjTfdkHztmAFdFOxGEbV2HpEvy.qNkj
MCwF4uZQSGLjpHRBYlyaxewn2__RbFCaCg9zbjLhgv5nBy8qBSGyjj0rRo58
msCP_UY.35DEyY1.8TeVMnQ7y8ki.DEEGzpWlbjrjKzCZrdqzVUzw_PdaynB
VI3EXnlmwi.nFVbL8Pt.fn08cXQxE.LXBK06MvHA2AZMRL87LYmak2S9MuJg
G4Ba_PV7NpPoR0nL8Er6Uq.yt6C9Oc6MbtL.lJ8poiBIUEYCUEiV_3PTfzWW
cuN9H0n1hDh6WlnNqDxTu0LTzvIqd6jZg8O9WZzkcyxwS4daW08d6YQoMCo9
IVvPP2QlCCek6Vovkq1Rnq8KhCXRqQ5T8yuvhkVoun0GQ6Ptj3aVVGEYyAse
fc8ncPPAM9p01XKvDBOTkhacyNNOrff0iaQ-
X-Originating-IP: [212.82.96.247]
Authentication-Results: mta1077.mail.bf1.yahoo.com from=yahoo.com; domainkeys=neutral (no sig); from=yahoo.com; dkim=pass (ok)
Received: from 127.0.0.1 (HELO nm20-vm5.bullet.mail.ir2.yahoo.com) (212.82.96.247)
by mta1077.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with SMTP; Mon, 09 Dec 2013 03:32:15 -0800
Received: from [212.82.98.48] by nm20.bullet.mail.ir2.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 09 Dec 2013 11:32:14 -0000
Received: from [46.228.39.96] by tm1.bullet.mail.ir2.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 09 Dec 2013 11:32:14 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by smtp133.mail.ir2.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 09 Dec 2013 11:32:14 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1386588734; bh=zSN4LLd/46Is3/VQ3vnntxb6EYqXq/XC6KUaUg2T8zE=; h=X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-SMTP:X-Rocket-Received:Subject:From:Content-Type:X-Mailer:Message-Id:Date:To:Content-Transfer-Encoding:Mime-Version; b=Et/0cZpW+VdTrykegRuUnQ2FNtB4lUG1e5rydIPPtl4ic+vOpBqZZnoKqQIx/NHSeAPxkJpbQPn3aMoYjgtw668ZgTxHfbGwJMxrsdLXGh6wjx6/KXj+rg0YDBGNY89TMqGIx58trnOgaSzBXAxa2BsNsBRFvjvNntuA1G2iX9Y=
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: [email protected]
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-YMail-OSG: ZX5tqz4VM1nRjbSfi3bnt3rlHQkGuGDzUqbcpC_wZBKBPQD
rO1KptZtOHuM229dAbmEFkrdIKs_75eOB8zA_Hk_nosyGAg5RydJ6YdEpOAt
b9aps1QLhITgyaHIQ_GGnLDAchZjFk9j4YGxyCZ8GKqs8WcILXcC6Ob9er2p
TTDjn_ccpyAE83PloqPlMXCEAwNg2s7HHsZ8u0vVqcrpbVp7yWpJ9.4n2J_1
n4LhcVv5jesU3NKTsmCkZRfksExYAP.EdKQQ0LDlvXY6Uz6xAtamh7ZNA8z1
g6huq78CX_zBTXhvd.Y0am68qhlObgmEloXN3RMoEF.On_LZEdeaVrPoDL_7
5.LXf7MHIaIc0Lb6Rv.NA_wosPvEjxvVURWFVLk20FcpOR9xNfpy4w37mEMs
Qnzfqd6AOMWtnrWD47fEE3KKGF4R8.4oyd308hgYLbok45efG4sNUwloph5g
2QmkB3Qhj4k78eJJvKrdgmA5pafJO_Jb3Hon4G1LqqXTHP2TKXto.uLlyQGv
RxrB1ZsTyI5UA
X-Yahoo-SMTP: Z2wfU.2swBCNoQyopG7rS7Q.yP2Rdor_ew--
by smtp133.mail.ir2.yahoo.com with SMTP; 09 Dec 2013 11:32:14 +0000 UTC
Subject: Did you miss someone?
Content-Type: text/plain;
charset=us-ascii
X-Mailer: iPhone Mail (9B206)
Message-Id: <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2013 12:32:04 +0100
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
Mime-Version: 1.0 (1.0)
Content-Length: 338

You know what cracks me up the most? He has been sending these emails and chats from a iphone, yet he wanted me to send him another phone. Now what really gave it away for me was when we were having a chat about religion. He asked if Redeemed Christian Church Of God was in my location. I never even heard of this so I goggled it. Of course it's a church that started in Nigeria. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Redeemed_Christian_Church_of_God

This dude must think that I am really stupid to fall for his words on a screen. Here is a copy of all of the pictures that he has sent to me.

Here is the link to his facebook page : https://www.facebook.com/bryan.brumfield.5811?fref=ts
He claims that his first page got hacked. Yeah right?

I plan on reporting him on both tagged and facebook so that this madness doesn't continue. I have cut off all communication with him. I just hope that this information does the next person some good.

I'm really glad that I ran across this site. It is very informative. :=) :=) :=)
Last edited by labgirl2001 on Thu Jan 09, 2014 12:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

labgirl2001 :)
Advertisement

#186750 by Grunt Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:27 pm
with this pic on both
meetme.com and badoo

Adam Bryan
45, Male
Velayat-E Badakhshan, Afghanistan

on Skype he goes with this email address by the name
Adesina Damilola
#187172 by Smith Jones Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:02 pm
Hi labgirl2001, thanks for your help in posting info on this scammer. Wow, he had a lot of pictures at his disposal to convince you he was a real person. We're glad you caught on to the lies and came here to make sure the truth is known. If you spent some time chatting, are you having any issues with the time you spent or being mad or upset about the whole situation? I felt that way but had a hard time because I enjoyed the time chatting with my scammer. Whether it was fake or not, it still felt like a relationship while I was in the middle of it. And sometimes you miss that. Not the lies, just the being treated like your were important.
#203089 by samuelfash Mon May 26, 2014 2:23 pm
Hello Labgirl2001,

My name is Samuel A. Fasakin. I work for Finish Profiles Gambia Limited as the company's Finance and Administrative Manager. I got a call about a month ago from our head office in the Netherlands regarding a post on scamwarners.com involving one unknown Adam Bryan Brumfield. It was so unfortunate that both the company I work for and my name was mentioned in this post. Since this came to my notice, my company has took so much step to clear our names from this post due to the fact that the company believed I can never be involved in such a useless and unhealthy transaction. I have worked in this company for four years with dedication, loyalty and honesty. This actually had proved my innocence towards this scam post. My company’s managing director and general manager has written to scamwarner.com to refute this scam report as this deforms our character. A character report was further obtained from the Gambia Police Force attesting for Samuel A. Fasakin. This document was also sent to scam warner administrator but no action was taking to erase my name and my company's name from this scam post. I have spoken to my lawyer about this but he advised that I should become a member of this site so I can write to you. I am also looking out to who could have used my name in such a displeasing manner.
Please understand me that I do not dispute your post or you been a victim of a fraudster but I only could not comprehend how and why my name is been used in this process.
I humbly beg of you to remove both my name and company's name from this post.

Thank you.
Samuel A. Fasakin
#203123 by Bryon Williams Mon May 26, 2014 7:53 pm
Welcome to Scamwarners samuelfash,

How is the weather in Nigeria? I do see that you have used the same User Name on different sites. So I will add some of the information here since you were so kind to visit us. Its the least I can do. This thread must be hurting the scamming business. I pray that you will not receive any Naira from Scamming/Thieving.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#203358 by samuelfash Wed May 28, 2014 11:11 am
Bryon Williams wrote:Welcome to Scamwarners samuelfash,

How is the weather in Nigeria? I do see that you have used the same User Name on different sites. So I will add some of the information here since you were so kind to visit us. Its the least I can do. This thread must be hurting the scamming business. I pray that you will not receive any Naira from Scamming/Thieving.

Thank you for your contribution. Firstly, I will like to state that I do not reside in Nigeria. I live and work in the Gambia. Secondly, I am not the only one that bears the name and I am not in different sites except personal and official email and Facebook. I would also like to state clearly that I would not have registered on this site if I am the scammer in question. I have a healthy profession that pays my bill and I work daily from 8:30am to 5:30pm excluding Sundays. If you need any kind of prove regarding my profession, company, residential address, pictures and character report from Gambia Police Force, it shall be provided to you.
#203361 by Bryon Williams Wed May 28, 2014 11:40 am
The initial post agrees with you. See below.

He told me to send the package via DHL to the following address:
c/o Samuel A Fasakin (Finance & Admin Manager) Finish Profiles Gambia Limited Kanifing Industrial Estate The Gambia.

I am not saying you are currently in Nigeria. I would agree that you are in Gambia possibly working for Finish Profiles.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#258724 by angiet Thu Jul 02, 2015 2:19 am
[img][img][/img][/img][Now this person is posing as Sgt Daniel Wilson, stationed in Ado Ekiti, Ibadan. Asking for packages to sent through DHL. Also has a friend online using the name of Adam Motelo Bryan. Also listed on facebook. Yahoo user names are [email protected] and [email protected]
I am attaching pictures.

quote="Grunt"]with this pic on both
meetme.com and badoo

Adam Bryan
45, Male
Velayat-E Badakhshan, Afghanistan

on Skype he goes with this email address by the name
Adesina Damilola[/quote]