Information on romance scams and scammers.
#193419 by AlanJones Sat Mar 08, 2014 6:03 am
Romance scammer, claiming to be Alexander Schuster.

Sent the following photos to a victim

A search of the email address [email protected] leads to the Facebook profile https://www.facebook.com/alexander.schuster.7393.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#201066 by AlanJones Sun May 11, 2014 3:32 am
good evening
I thank you again for writing Keeps it fit me, I firmly believe that there is a reason why you and I have met in the place, and I thank you for the opportunity given me to be your friend, and I promise you, that you will never regret to know me,

Like I said, my name is Gene. Alexander Schuster I am a, German British, I was born in Germany, but I left Germany in my tender age, and moved to the UK to mean, continue education in military school and to learn a foreign language, and after my studies, I joined the British military, and I was later transferred to work under UN peacekeeping mission in Kabul, Afghanistan,

because of the devastating situation, I decided to spare my life and put an end to my military service, and I hope my goodbye to the third week of the month and after coming back to Germany because my desired country continue with my life and hopefully meet with you.
I am 60 years old, my wife and daughter died years ago in a car accident, and since then I have single, I have my own share of setbacks in life. Did not we all? But despite all that, I never cease to be grateful to be for mankind and also for my life and all the experiences I've been exposed to.

I am looking for a real intimate and meaningful relationship where there is love, passion, respect and romance. I am a fun loving person, jovial, beautiful and passionate. I consider myself to be smart, but harmless. My hobbies are jogging, baseball, music , traveling, golf, etc. I also like pets like dog cat etc. I do not have a material preference to race, age or body shape.

Mounted therein my photos. Please feel free to tell me more about yourself and send your photos to me forever.

Have a good night and I hope to hear from you soon.
cares away
Alexander

More stolen photos

Image Image

All of the photographs are of Air Chief Marshal Graham Eric "Jock" Stirrup.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.