Information on romance scams and scammers.
#202392 by AlanJones Wed May 21, 2014 12:19 pm
Good morning my love, how was your night and i hope you are fine? i miss you so much my love and i hope you sleep well and dreams about me?

honey what is going on with you there and i hope everything is fine with you and i hope you miss me too, tell me your plan of the day and honey send me your photos okay and i want you to remember that i love you and i have you in my heart day and night okay and honey try and call me so we can talk on phone my love okay i love you so much

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#202478 by AlanJones Thu May 22, 2014 2:20 am
ohh baby you are beautiful i like the photo thanks and you are so beautiful and you are just my dreams woman i love you so much and i will be very glad if you can be my future wife and i promise to treat you like queen okay, i have you in my thought all day and i hope you miss me too and i love you and soon we will be together and all day i have been busy preparing for my interview on Friday okay and i miss you so much and kisss

GoodMorning my love, how was your night and i miss you and dreams about you so much and i hope you dreams about me too and i cant wait to be with you honey i love you so much kiss

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#202590 by AlanJones Thu May 22, 2014 11:51 pm
Hi my love and i miss you so much and i am sorry i have not be able to write you all day i was so busy and later tonight Friday is my contract interview okay and remember it and i miss you so much and i love you too and i cant wait to get this contract and be with you and spend all my life with you and i love you so much kiss and i hope you are fine?

#202596 by AlanJones Fri May 23, 2014 12:56 am
okay baby and i hope you pray for me......ohh that is nice weather and i wish i am right there beside you and i love relaxing in the pool i love swimming and nice garden together spending our time and planing future together and i cant wait to be close beside you and spend all my life with you .................i love you so much and i will forever cares for you and treat you like queen and i cant wait to be close to you and honey on Friday this week is my new interview okay and please just help me pray about it so i will win the big contract okay ....bye for now kisss

ohh thanks you so much my love and i just want you to remember that after this interview if i won it i have plan for us okay and it is a lots of money and we are going to plan our life with it okay and i love you so much and i cant wait to be with you and spend all my life with you and i know soon we will be together okay and i love you okay and i cant wait for me to be with you and i know soon i will be in your arms i love you baby kisss

#202738 by AlanJones Sat May 24, 2014 6:55 am
Hi my love i miss you so much and the interview went fine and i come out second and i am happy i won the second contract in west Africa okay and i will be going to west Africa tomorrow night okay and on Monday i will start the contract and i hope you are happy for me and i miss you

#202953 by AlanJones Sun May 25, 2014 2:30 pm
Hi baby ......i am in west Africa now and i miss chatting with you and i hope you are fine my baby...how are you doing today?

#203014 by AlanJones Mon May 26, 2014 1:30 am
honey i miss you so much and i am in west africa ,,,,a place call Nigeria okay and have you hard of it before or be here before and i dont really like it here everywhere here is hot

and i am here with my daughter and tomorrow i am going to see the place of work so i can start fast and get the contract down and live because i dont really like it here and when i get here i had that a lots of bad things is going on here and wars too and they are boobing them self and they have giving us some mobile police that is protecting us......i just need to get it down fast and live this country okay and i love you so much and i miss you and soon we will be together and if you need my phone number i will give you so we can be talking on phone now because i am going to be busy with working ....did you need my phone number so you can be calling me?

#203165 by AlanJones Tue May 27, 2014 2:03 am
honey i understand you and i am very careful here and i am only here for my contract after i am through with it i will come back home i dont really like everything about this country and they gave us some mobile police to be watching over us and i will not drink their water and i will never get close to them because i dont like them okay.....and i went to the ministry to pay for my contract approval form today and i went to do some mapping of the site too and i have more two workers more that will assist me soon i will be through with my the contract and i will be with you okay and i miss you so much and i cant get to get this contract down and be with you and i hope you are fine and i miss you so much kiss

#203211 by AlanJones Tue May 27, 2014 8:30 am
Good morning my love, i understand you and i will be very careful here and this country is wicked and a lots of things is going on here and i have read too in the news some wicked people are boobing some part of the country and soon i will get my contract down and live this country and i miss you so much , and i am about going to work now i love you and when i am back i will write you and i hope you are fine and i miss you so much i cant wait to be with you okay and honey give me your phone number so i will be calling you when i am in my place of work okay.....i love you so much kiss

#203325 by AlanJones Wed May 28, 2014 2:45 am
i am fine my love and i miss you so much and i hope you get my phone number and please call me so we can talk on phone a little ...i love you so much

honey i am trying to call you but it is not going through and please give me the code okay and try call me too

goodmorning my love....how was your night and i was expecting your call and i try to call you but is not going through and i am getting ready to go to work and i hope you are fine i love you so much kiss

#203488 by AlanJones Thu May 29, 2014 5:22 am
Hi honey and i cant call you too i think it is the network here,

...honey there is a little problem here today the tax force police

came today and took away my working equipment today because they

said i have not paid the government tax here and i need to pay it

before i will start working and right now the money they are asking

after is too much i don't have that kind of money with me because i

have spend here a lots .. they are asking of 3000 euro and right now

i only have with me 2000 euro and i need 1000 euro to add to it and

pay the tax and honey right now i am confuse i don't have anyone to

help me and i need your support right now and i promise to pay it

back once i get my upfront payment okay my love ...and please don't

let me down and don't disappoint me my love you are the only one i

have right now okay.....let me know what you think if you will help

me out with the 1000 euro okay and i will pay back i love you kisss

#203522 by AlanJones Thu May 29, 2014 8:31 am
thanks my love.....i am glad ......here is the details okay..this is my hotel manager address send it there because i dont have ID card here in this country okay

NAME....TUNDE EYIDE
ADDRESS....PLOT 3, MUH WAY, AIRPORT ROAD, IKEJA, LAGOS
COUNTRY....NIGERIA
STATE...LAGOS

and text question ....your name.....and the answer ......XXX

honey you are going to send it to me through western union money transfer okay ...i love you so much

#203558 by AlanJones Thu May 29, 2014 11:08 am
honey you know i am in west africa , how did you expect me to have a bank details here ....please i dont have a bank details here and the only way i could get the money here is through western union money transfer okay and i dont need anyone here that i will use his bank details because i dont trust anyone here okay and please just do me this favor i know it is not easy please try send it and i promise everything is going to be fine okay......do this because of the love and trust both have for each other okay....i will be expecting it tomorrow okay i love you so much

#203669 by AlanJones Fri May 30, 2014 1:21 am
okay baby ......i understand you that will not stop me from loving you and how are you doing today and let stop talking about money so it will not come between our love okay and how are you doing today and i hope you are fine i am sorry for border you with my problem okay and i miss you kisss

#203687 by AlanJones Fri May 30, 2014 2:18 am
Good morning my love, how was your night and i hope you are fine and i miss you so much and soon everything is going to be fine after this contract , how was your night?