Information on romance scams and scammers.
#203011 by AlanJones Mon May 26, 2014 1:12 am
Honey I love you so much and thanks for coming into my life....I can't wait to see honey and get married to you....I really miss you so much

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#203040 by AlanJones Mon May 26, 2014 4:30 am
Name is Simon Foster,address West Africa Nigeria,text question is favorite color and answer should be yellow,all I need is the MTCN which they will give to you after the transaction,and please send 1,500$ I will tell you when to send the remaining

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#203085 by AlanJones Mon May 26, 2014 12:58 pm
Name: Nachelle F lopez
Home Address: XXX ,Brooklyn, NY 11220
Bank name: Bank of America
Acct#: 4830539490XX
Rounting#: 021000322
Swiftcode: BOFAUS3N
Bank Address: 534 5th Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11215
Phone:(718)788-1367 this account belongs to the company receptionist,wire the 10,000 to her and everything will be just fine
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless handheld from Glo Mobile.

#203167 by AlanJones Tue May 27, 2014 2:07 am
Honey I love you and I will be very grateful if you do that.....so honey how you back from work?

#203471 by AlanJones Thu May 29, 2014 4:18 am
Hello sweaty,how are you today,guess you have been very busy...
Actually I haven't heard from you and I wanted to ask you if you will
be able to make the payment on Thursdays if is your off day or on
Friday just as you have promise....honey I really want to finish this
contract here so that I can be able to come over and get married to
you....honey I would be waiting to read back from you and I always
want you to know that I love you very much and miss you....honey am
sending my flying warm kisses and cool hugs to you have a wonderful
day my queen

#203498 by AlanJones Thu May 29, 2014 5:46 am
Hello honey,how are you doing today,hope everything is fine
with.....honey I send you a lot of mail but you never reply anyone of
it,honey I know you busy with you job but at least you should try as
much possible to always keep in touch with me.....honey seeing your
mails on my emails always make me feel glads but now you have just
decided not to reply I feel really worried about you honey,honey
please do leave a message for me when you free I love you my darling

Okay honey...how is your family?

I guess you didn't go to work today right?

#203524 by AlanJones Thu May 29, 2014 8:38 am
so honey,how is it going over there at the beach....did you go alone
to the beach or you went with someone?

#203832 by AlanJones Sat May 31, 2014 7:38 am
I just wake up not quite long and decide to check my mails and see if
you send me a mail,honey how was your night and how is your day
going,I really do miss you over here and can't wait for me to see
you,so honey what time would you go to the bank and make the
payment....honey I would be waiting to read back from you....I love
you my darling and always take good care of yourself for me

Hi honey,how is your day going?Hope everything is going smooth for you

Hello honey,how is your day going over there I hope you having a nice day,honey I just gave you a call not quite long and you didn't pick it up and now I feel worry about you.....every moment I feel sad I think of you and I feel happy but now I gave you a call there wasn't no one to answer the call and it make me feel worry now,honey please do give me a call back or send me a mail as usual....honey the love I have for you is so strong that every I look into your picture I feel like kissing you or making love to you but I realize we are far from each other....honey what kind of present would you love me to buy for you as a gift when coming to you because I also do have a great surprise for you when I come over to meet you and also for our kids,honey please do take good care of your self for me,I love you my queen

Hello honey,how are you doing today....I have send you a lot of mail but it seem you are too busy to reply me and I do understand but sometime it make me feel worry about you and make me confused also....honey I would be glad if I could always hear from you I miss you so much and now our work has stop because of the faulty machine I told you about and if am unable to get a new drilling machine I might loose the contract....honey i did want to ask you if you were able to make the payment on friday just as you have promise....I would be so happy if you were able to fulfill your promise and I'm gonna call the company and ask them if the money was paid....honey I would always wait to hear back from you have a wonderful day my love and always take good care of your self for me I love you honey

#203873 by AlanJones Sat May 31, 2014 1:37 pm
Okay honey have a lovely rest

So honey do message me when you wake okay I love you

Are you awake now honey?

#203923 by AlanJones Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:26 am
Honey did you see those missed calls I gave to you and I just gave you call just now but you were to busy to answer

#203976 by AlanJones Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:00 pm
It keep ringing but no answer while sometime it show busy

So honey would you be able to go to the bank and make the payment tomorrow so that we can be able to get a new drilling machine and start working and then come over to marry you when the contract is over

#204026 by AlanJones Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:58 pm
Thanks honey.....just let me know when you make the payment in okay?

#204124 by AlanJones Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:58 pm
Hey honey,how was your day at work?Hope everything is going smooth for you

#204162 by AlanJones Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:45 pm
I am so sorry about that honey,wish I was there to give you a good massage,were you able to send the funds?

#204239 by AlanJones Tue Jun 03, 2014 2:35 pm
Honey did the bank gave you any slip or receipt after you make the payment?

And if yes I would love to know the state city and country where the money was sent from so that the I would be able to confirm it form the company

So honey how was your day at work.....hope is wasn't that stressful and how are our kids doing?