Information on romance scams and scammers.
#203235 by rococo Tue May 27, 2014 12:16 pm
My dear,

I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred under the co-operation of a new partner from Sweden.

Presently I'm in Sweden for investment projects with my own share of the total sum. meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how.

Now contact our refugee camp Rev in Dakar Senegal,

Tel number is (+221-786355160)
Email: ( [email protected] )

Ask him to send the money to you the sum of (350,000,00) Three hundred and fifty thousand Dollars which I kept for your compensation for all your past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touched with our camp Rev.Father Jude Livinus to receive the money from him.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the suffers at that time. This period, I'm very busy here because of the investment projects which I and my lovely husband are having at hand.

Finally,remember that i left an instruction to the Rev on your behalf to send the money to you,so feel free to get in touch with him without any delay.

Best regards,
Mrs gift

Date: Tue, 27 May 2014 06:46:43 -0700 (PDT)
Reply-To: Gift Gerba <[email protected]>
IP: 41.82.168.153.
Geo - Senegal, Dakar
Advertisement

#203236 by rococo Tue May 27, 2014 12:18 pm
topix.com /
ddgerbagift ddgerbagift
Name: gift Gerba
Lives: USA, New York United States ·
He was born May 22, 1987

([email protected])
Hello dear,
Compliments of the day, I hope ur fine there, I would like to introduce you, my name is gift_gerba, it is my pleasure to write you after I see your profile, which really interest me to ask about the friendship with you if you have the same desire with me so that we can know each other better and see what will happen in future.contact me my e-mail
([email protected]) so that i will send you my picture and also tell you more about me,
Thank you and God bless, ([email protected])
#203239 by Grunt Tue May 27, 2014 1:05 pm
http://www.paltalk.com/people/users/ritagerba/index.wmt
ritagerba
US
Female, 25 years old
About Me:
i am a good giel :=)

Hello My name is miss Gift Gerba I am interested in your friendship, I would also like to know something about you. I want you to send a mail to me through my mail address, [email protected] ,so I can give you my picture for you to know whom l am. I think we can move on from here. I am waiting for your mail (Remember the distance or color does not matter,but love matter a lot in life) Please reply me. Thanks,

the lady is on several additional site
the following is also an image she's using