Information on romance scams and scammers.
#201839 by AlanJones Sat May 17, 2014 10:29 am
Hi favourite XXX! I am glad to read your message. Dear, I feel
itself it is a little inconvenient. Because I had to address to you
for the help. I always counted myself the independent person, which
itself can solve all problems. But, this time, I could not all to take
into account and was mistaken that I can pay all travel itself . When
I travelled earlier, it costed for me less. But I it is happy, what
now I have you XXX, - the person, which can come to me to the aid
and help me in a life. After ours acquaintances, at me varies
sensations of. Earlier I counted myself the strong and independent
person, and it was pleasant for me to feel, that I can care of myself.
And now I feel simply the woman who requires support. But it is
pleasant for me, to feel beside strong the man which protects me from
all excitements of a life!
XXX, I informed a place of arrival to you to the agent and he
expected the staying charges for me. It will be for me 1450 dollars.
Here tickets, insurance, road up to the airport and some other
necessary charges. With me have still remained money, after payment of
the first parts of cost. It near 250 dollars, and now is necessary for
me, in 6-7 days near 1200 dollars to pay in agency the second part of
cost travel. I hope dear, that this money not difficulty for you and
you can help to pay to me, in 6-7 days, 1200 dollars in agency.
Tomorrow I shall study at the agent how to move money from you to me.
I shall write to you about this in next letter. Lovely, I hope, that I
did not make to you difficulty by the haste. Probably it is not
planned expenditure for you. If it so, not become angry about me
please! I very much miss on you and I wait for ours meetings. I wait
for your messages XXX! Thousand kisses. Tatiana.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#203283 by AlanJones Tue May 27, 2014 11:10 pm
Hi my favourite! I am glad to speak again with you XXX! How you today? I hope, that your day is good!
Forgive that late has answered. I was engaged in preparation of documents for visit to you.
XXX i want to speak with you about many things, but probably you will be tired with the big message. Therefore I shall be to ask now
the most important things for me. Dear, you have pleasure when you think of our fast meeting? Whether you informed the close people that
is fast you will accept me? What they have opinion on it? My parents and friends are pleased, that I shall meet you. They are glad, that I
at last have met the person to whom I have big respect and serious intentions. My daddy always spoke me, that the man in relations
mainer and, that the woman should listen to him always. And I always argued with him concerning it. During those moments of the life when I
had relations with the person, I always tried to be the leader in these relations. But with you XXX, I feel, that all differently.
I would like to be obedient and gentle to to you. Probably my daddy rights when speaks, that the main instinct of the woman
is to be near man and to be obedient to him. he speaks, that the woman can be happy, only if lives thus. I have such attitude to
the man, as to you, for the first time and consequently I think of it
much. I think, that probably the destiny not casually acquainted me with you!
In the travel agency I was told that the fastest and most secure way to send money to a Western Union. My agent said that Western Union offices are
almost every bank in your city. To move the money, you must know the full name and address. You'll find him at the end of my letter.
After sending the money to the bank, you will be given confidential number (MTCN). To get your money, I have to tell the agency your full name,
address of the bank from which you are sending the money, the exact amount of money that you sent and MTCN. My agent says it is best to use Western
Union, because it's the fastest and most secure way to transfer money.
I can not imagine life without you further. I think you're my future husband. we will be happy when we are together.
just as we all do, and will consult together whenever possible. happiness is there, just need to make some effort to achieve the goal.
fate brought us together. my heart belongs only to you. I miss you. Ilove you. Tatyana.

Tatyana Dozmorava
Town: Saratov
Address: Lenina street, 2-4.
zip code: 413100

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.