Information on romance scams and scammers.
#203174 by AlanJones Tue May 27, 2014 2:20 am
Profile on FishMeetFish - kelvin09 - http://www.FishMeetFish.com/profile/kelvin09

interested in a beautiful and special lady

Age & Gender: 41 Year Old Man
Height: 6' 2" (188 cm)
Body Type: Average / Medium
Religion: Christian - Other
Ethnicity: Other with Black Hair Color / Other Eye Color
Zodiac Sign: Leo

i am kelvin

PMs

hello, i went through your profile and i would love to know you more

hello am kelvin
and i would like to know you more

hello are you there??

how are today??

i am great

hello XXX since chatting is a bit difficult around here i was thinking if you have any other instant messenger, maybe chatting can be made more easier over there

[email protected]
will be hope to hear from you

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#203327 by AlanJones Wed May 28, 2014 2:49 am
Emails

i am fine thank

how are you too??

hoping to hear from you soon

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 41.66.194.172
Originating ISP: Vodafone Ghana
City: Accra
Country of Origin: Ghana
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#203472 by AlanJones Thu May 29, 2014 4:24 am
my name is Kelvin and i live in the USA. i am 41years old. i am a civil engineer and i love watch movie, listening to music and going to the beach as well

i was thinking we can chat more if we both get a yahoo messenger. or what do you think??

#203559 by AlanJones Thu May 29, 2014 11:12 am
okay, then if you have any other instant messenger we can try it

but even if you dont we can still use this one

#203670 by AlanJones Fri May 30, 2014 1:37 am
where are you at the moment??

give me yours too i will try to call you..are you busy at work??

#203838 by AlanJones Sat May 31, 2014 7:58 am
this is my number +17043809539

hi hun

hello honey

#203932 by AlanJones Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:52 am
hello sweetie how are you ?? i hope you are doing perfectly well?? i am just checking on you. wish to hear from you soon

#203977 by AlanJones Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:01 pm
i am doing very well and so happy to here from you

#204023 by AlanJones Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:53 pm
yes i have and you??

hello dear i miss you soo much and i wish you could get the yahoo messenger so that we can chat more frequently

#204169 by AlanJones Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:58 pm
wow does that look nonsense to u in anyway???u got to learn how to talk to a man ..i will try to call u ..