Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#203431 by OrignlCin Wed May 28, 2014 9:45 pm
Please beware that http://www.sweetsweetbulls.com/index.html is not a legitimate English Bulldog breeder.

They are stealing puppy pictures from Puppychase Kennels.

I am the webmaster for Puppychase Kennels and a potential client alerted us to this web site. This is the email received which also included a dozen photos stolen from the Puppychase Kennelsweb site.

Date: May 28, 2014 at 2:42:42 PM PDT
To: PROTECTED
Subject: Re: English Bulldog Puppies - Lorde and Boss are Available.
Hi,
Thanks for getting back to me. Lorde and Boss are 11 weeks old and their pictures are attached to this email (all pictures are current). Please note that we don't sell bulldog puppies as breeders, we simply want them to be loved family members only which is why we decided to give away all our puppies at affordable prices.
All puppies purchased from us come up to date on all puppy shots, wormed, health/vet checks and with a health guarantee of 60 days. AKC registration is available if required. Within 30 days of purchasing your new puppy, you must take him/her to a licensed veterinarian for an examination. If the veterinarian determines within 30 days of purchase that your dog is clinically ill, has an injury or illness likely to have been contracted on or before the date of sale and delivery, you have the following options:
Return the dog for a complete refund
Return the dog for a replacement dog of equal value
Retain the dog and receive reimbursement for reasonable veterinary fees, not exceeding the purchase price
The Adoption Process
We're resident in London, England UK and all puppies are here with us. If you're ready to have Lorde and Boss shipped to you then the total cost will be $1000. This amount will cover the adoption fee and shipping expenses. If this is clear then please confirm your interest in Lorde and Boss before we start the paperwork for the adoption and shipment.

Sincerely
Emeli
Advertisement

#203437 by Mike Wilson Wed May 28, 2014 11:16 pm
Hello OrignlCin and welcome.
Thank you for posting this information.

The website is in the process of being reported for fraud.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
#203996 by Bryon Williams Sun Jun 01, 2014 4:25 pm
Subject: Re: English Bulldog Puppies are Available

Hi,

I'm Emeli from Sweet Sweet Bulldogs. I received an email from you regarding our English bulldog puppies. I appreciate your interest in these puppies. We have English bulldog puppies for adoption by approved families. We are also dedicated to educating people on the beloved English bulldog breed so please feel free to ask questions or for help/advice.

English bulldogs have very funny, loving, sweet and expressive personalities that almost anybody would fall madly in love with but we have realized that they are not the breed for everyone. We decided that before purchasing an English bulldog puppy you should know that an English bulldog puppy is a baby bulldog and like all babies, the English bulldog puppy needs lots of love and attention, lots of rest and sleep, lots of care, nourishing food and health care.

All puppies purchased from us come in good health and free from any visible signs of infection, disease, and/or health concerns. These puppies will also be up-to-date on vaccinations and worming, and I will issue a shot/worming record showing dates on which shots and worming were done and when they are due again. Puppies will be AKC registered if required.

The adoption process

We have attached photos of available English bulldog puppies. Check these photos and get back to us with the name(s) of the puppy (puppies) that you would like to adopt. The photos are attached in the order below.

Puppies and Prices:

Name: Gender: Fee:

Ortis Female $500
Ella Female $500
Muffin Male $400
Lorde Female $500
Bentley Male $400
Boss Male $400

Just as different people have different personalities, English bulldogs do also. People also have different family situations and varying ideas of what the perfect bulldog for them is. We consider all of this and then consider the temperament and personality of each individual Bulldog puppy in an effort to help the family pick a bulldog puppy that is best suited to their home and lifestyle. In this way we can feel comfortable that each puppy is not only cared for wonderfully but is loved and cherished as an individual and as part of the family.

Pick-up / Shipping

Our doors are always open if you decide to pay us a visit to meet us, our dogs and puppies. If you wish to fly/drive and meet us, we can meet you half way by car (no more than 2 hours drive in one direction) if you prefer to do this instead of shipping. Please check attached pictures to see available puppies and get back to me with the name(s) of puppy/puppies you're interested in and more information and photos will be sent to you.

Sincerely

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/