Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#20348 by Michelle Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:06 pm
Reply Me Please.
Monday, 18 January, 2010 15:53
Add sender to Contacts
To: Michelle
Dear Friend,

Greetings to you, I presumed that all is well with you and your family, I know that this messasge will come to you as a surprise, but I would like you to allow me to apply through this medium for your co-operation and to secure an opportunity to invest and do joint relationship and business with you in your country.

My name is Mr. Robert Okutu; I am a high ranking officer of my Bank, Ghana . I got your information during my search through the Internet. I am 41 years of age and married with 3 lovely Kids. It may interest you to hear that I am a man of PEACE and don't want problem, I only hope we can Assist each other. If you don't want this business Offer proposal kindly forget it, as I will not contact you again. I have packaged for you, a financial transaction that will benefit both of us, as the regional manager of my Bank, it is my duty to send in a financial report to my head office in the capital City Accra Ghana at the end of each year. In the course of the year 2007 end of year report, I discovered that my branch in which I am a ranking officer made Five Million Seven Hundred Thousand Dollar [$5,700,000.00] which my head office is not aware of and will never be aware of. I have since placed this fund in what we Call SUSPENSE ACCOUNT without any beneficiary.

As an officer of the bank I can not be directly connected to this money, so this informed my contacting you for us to Work so that you can assist receive this money into your bank account in your country for us to share. While you will have 40% of the total fund. Note there are no risk involved in this Business, it will be bank to Bank transfer as all the Legal documents will be present to the bank on behalf of you as the legal beneficiary; all I need from you is to stand and claim as the next of kin to the depositor of this fund who made the deposit with our branch so that my Head Office can order the transfer to your designated bank Account. If you accept this offer to work with me, I will appreciate it Very much.

As soon as I receive your Response I will details you on how we can achieve it successfully.
So please give it a benefit of doubt and with good faith and trust,

Thank you for your time and I look forward to work with you. You can contact me back through my email address:

Kindly respond to my email, Let me know if you can handle it.

Best wishes and regards,
Mr. Robert Okutu

Advertisement