Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#20336 by Michelle Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:33 am
Good day! I hope you do not know me
Monday, 18 January, 2010 13:53

"Alberto Sanchez George" <[email protected]>
Add sender to Contacts
To: Michelle

Hello,

Good day! I hope you do not know me or have come in contact with me in the past; but please permit me to introduce myself to you... My name is Alberto Sanchez George, and I am writing you from my home in Santa Clara, about 165 miles east of Havana, the Capital City of Cuba. Santa Clara is known for two landmarks; The famous Revolutionary, Che Guevera is buried here; and it is home to one of Cuba's largest universities, La Universidad Central "Martha Abreu" de Las Villas.

This is a compelling story, and I beg you to be patient and read my message through to the end…I was adopted in 1962, at age 14 months by Mr. Giovanni George Martins, the Sugar and tobacco millionaire; some say he also made his fortune from the lucrative illicit drugs trade. My adoption brought so much controversy (probably because I am black), that Mr. Giovanni was forced by his family to put me into a foster home at age 5 , though they mainly forced him to put me into a foster home at that early age when they finally discovered that I am a Deaf. I was then put into the foster home where I stayed until maturity; Like most Cuban youths, I dreamt of freedom, which every one here knows is called America; like most youths, in time, I joined an Anti-Castro group and that merited automatic 24 hours round the clock surveillance by the Secret Police, but this is also normal in Cuba!

Mr. Giovanni George, my father nevertheless funded my education through the above mentioned university in the Deaf Institution, where I graduated. I am now teaching in Deaf Programs here in Santa Clara, making just enough to take care of my wife
Theresa, and 3 boys, Junior, Jose, and Giovanni.

Sadly, My father died in 2002; left only his wife and family (he died childless), and I was not invited to his funeral by his family, but we mourned him deeply; I had no memory of my real father; but I loved him for his kindness to me; he frequently defied his family to visit me…When I got married, he gave my wife a ring present which we later found out was a diamond ring! His Last Will and testament was read and probated. No mention was made of me and my family. Understandably, I carried on with my life.

Two weeks ago, his long time Attorney visited me to hand over some documentation to me advising me to follow the instruction according to recover my Inheritance. When I opened the file, the contents of the file I received was documentations from a private Security Deposit Firm, and the contents of that docimentation put me into shock! I kept the file for a week without mentioning it to my wife. Eventually I revealed everything to her…apparently My late father, Mr. Giovanni had provided for us after all! Mr.

Giovanni George Martins made a deposit with the Deposit Firm and left it in my name as the Beneficiary; The documentation explained that according to the terms and agreement reached with my late father, the deposit were to be delivered to me as the only the Beneficiary;

The Attorney now explained that this was a non-declared deposit made by my late father with the Deposit Firm; which he explained to him that the deposit contains a total sum of USD$27million; that the Deposit Firm will contact him over time to withdraw this deposit,

and transfer to the Beneficiary! He now apologized to me for waiting so long to contact me; that it actually took him much time to trace our new location; that the Deposit Firm contacted him early this January as my late father's Attorney to hand over this documentation to me and instruct me to come forward to claim this my inheritance! I was then invited to come forward to the Deposit Firm, to claim my Inheritance or arrange with them to deliver the deposit to me in any Country of my choice as the Beneficiary!

But this simple invitation to travel to the Deposit Firm or arrange with them to move the deposit to us here in Cuba is fraught with problems! I have no International Passport! It is impossible to travel out of Cuba, unless with special permission which will of course take months of paperwork to procure…As an Anti-Castro sympathizer , I have absolutely no hope of leaving Cuba legally…The only option is to leave by illegal ferry to the American Coast of Miami, which is extremely dangerous…Every one knows that success rate is about 20%, the unlucky get captured and repatriated back, to prison! But the rich and the connected have a better chance by using low flying aircraft ( which will beat the Cuban Radar) to smuggle them selves out!

I therefore desperately need your help! We are contacting you because after our consideration, we now decided to invest this money abroad in SEA FOODS as I have a little tons of knowledge on that; and it has been my hobby all my life! I enjoy and spend most of my times here in Cuba in fishing! However, we can invest the fund in any other profitable investments that will give us good returns! I now need you to assist me recover this fund to be invested wisely in your Country in SEA FOODS or any other profitable investments that will give us good returns as I planned... Because of our condition here, we therefore need you to contact the Deposit Firm on our behalf ; secure the deposit from the Company, and deposit the money into a Bank Account upon its arrival to your Country. Once the money is secured, I will make the usual underground deal to be smuggled out of Cuba by aircraft, to freedom for this investment purposes!

There is absolutely NO RISK to you in this transaction; I and my family are the ones at risk... In consideration of your assistance during the course of this transaction, I will freely offer you 15% of this our inherited fund. If you are now willing to help me recover this my inheritance and assist us in the investment in SEA FOODS or any other profitable investments that will give us good returns, please so indicate in your return reply mail and I will follow up with more details of recovering this deposit from the Deposit Firm; You will then contact the Deposit Company and thereafter arrange with them to move the deposit to you on our behalf and upon your receipt of the deposit, you will put theUSD$27million safely into the Banking system, and wait for my arrival to your Country…

I am therefore waiting for your urgent attention; And please note that you are required to send a copy of your reply message to my wife:
([email protected]).incase I will be unavailable to read from you!

Looking forward to your urgent reply,
Sincerely,
Alberto Sanchez George.

Advertisement