Information on romance scams and scammers.
#203685 by Grunt Fri May 30, 2014 2:16 am
FMF
ScottStiles
Am here looking for my true lover and a chaste woman
Age & Gender: 48 Year Old Man
My Education: Some College
My Marital Status: Single
I Want Children? Yes
I Have Children? No

My Interest Keywords / Tags
caring
commited and faithfull
im here looking for someone to start off with having a really good trusting friendship together that will lead into a relationship that will last forever.im looking someone who has a good sense of humor and likes to have fun
someone who is passionate
someone who is trusting
veary affectionate someone who will like me for what i am and love me for who i am.what are you looking for in a man

About Me
I am a meek, calm, faithful creature. I can be serious and funny, lively and concentrated. I like life because it gives us a lot of destiny gifts... I am a well-balanced, tactful,understanding, creative, romantic, kind, sincere, friendly and family-oriented person. I think a strong relationship is based on trust, understanding, honesty and great love... i telling you about my self , iam looking to make with you long term relationship leading to marriage...
profile omage - Adam & Eve - gettyimages :D

Hello sweetheart
hello babe , you are very pretty ,and i will like to know more about you so please can you meet me on yahoo messenger so we can chat more and also know each other .. please remember i can be a very good part of you if you give me a chance and i promise i will never disappoint you..please meet me at yahoo messenger...[email protected] and lets chat more..thank you..
Advertisement

#204326 by AlanJones Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:26 am
New profile on FishMeetFish - Felixostiles100 - http://www.fishmeetfish.com/profile/Felixostiles100

am here looking for the real and chaste lady to date as my lover.

Age & Gender: 24 Year Old Man
Height: 4' 1" (124 cm)
Body Type: Muscular
Religion: Christian - Catholic
Ethnicity: African American with Black Hair Color / Brown Eye Color
Zodiac Sign: PiscesLocation: Floral Park, New York, US

am Felix from Ghana, am very kind, sincere , honest and faithful and am here looking for my soul mate who will love me like i do .

Image Image Image

PMs

hello babe am Felix from Ghana, i saw your profile and i think am interested in you please can we date, if yes the please meet me at yahoo [email protected] and lets chat more and again see each other. love you.. BABE PLEASE AM VERY SERIOUS OK

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#204449 by AlanJones Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:40 pm
THANKS FOR REPLYING ME BABE PLEASE ARE YOU ON YAHOO MESSENGER JOIN ME ON YAHOO MESSENGER [email protected] as am always there ok babe , love you

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 80.87.95.3
Originating ISP: Ghana Telecom
City: Accra
Country of Origin: Ghana
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#205040 by AlanJones Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:15 am
OK MY LOVE SO PLEASE CAN YOU TELL ME MORE ABOUT YOUR SELF AND SEND ME SOME PICS OF YOU AND AFTER I WILL OK BABE .. LOVE YOU ..KISSES

#205141 by AlanJones Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:23 pm
hope u are feeling good and receive my message
with love and good spirit, best wishes and good
health to you and your family. It was a pleasure to
find your lovely profile on this site and i found it
interesting and consider it a chance to meet
someone of like minds, anyway nice to meet you.
Well i would love to pursue communication with
you, if you don`t mind, for the noble purpose of
knowing more about you and the willingness of
what you have stated therein in your profile, if you
feel interested in knowing me further, . I only seek true lasting Love
from a goal oriented charismatic woman who can
be my soul mate and best friend, a woman who is
submissive and tolerant.To me I believe love has no color, age or any race,
love is truth and it has no fixed creed. it can be
found anywhere, if we remove the veils of
materialism / discrimination / shallowness,
sectarianism and selfishness from our heart minds,
that means we have open a door for a real and true
love to come in, b'cos true love is based on mutual
respect, integrity, sacrifice for each other and
willingness to do anything for your beloved, such is
true love that i desire, i believe true lovers are one
soul and can never separate from each other no
matter what happen and how far they are from
each other and surely the best marriage is only
based on pure true Love. hope you give it a try to
go through it, nice to meet you, hope we talk soon
sincerely.am also from Ghana and am 20 years old in training as a doctor ..please as I said don't worry about my age and I promise to sacrifice my love and life t..o make you happy ..please accept me in your life and give me a try..hope to hear from you soon..promise to get you more pics later ..love you babe.