Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#203731 by soldierfortune Fri May 30, 2014 1:06 pm
Please note!

This post is so-called "rootless" compensation by NOK scammer (next of the kin), typically Senegalese who pretend to be the refugee. I've never received an email from this mail ID in the past or with this name. This may be related to some of my posts here, but this compensation can't be bring together with the original scam. Or scammers tend to mix their correspondences, scammer has forgotten their email logins used earlier or their email operator has close the account. Most important is to publish all information connected to the 419 scams.

ISP: SONATEL, Senegal

X-Originating-IP: not available
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2014 07:56:05 +0000
Subject: Hello my good friend

Hello my good friend

How are you doing? Hope all is well with you and your family? You may not understand why this mail came to you but it is to let you celebrate with me after the past difficulties which we went through when we are having a business transaction which eventually we fail to concluded.

I am using this opportunity to inform you that this business has finally been concluded with the assistance of another partner from London who financed the transaction to a logical conclusion and also proposed to marry me, but I want to thank you for your great effort to our unfinished transfer of the fund into your account due to one reason or the other best known to you.

But I want to inform you that I have successfully transferred the fund out of my bank to my new partner's account in London that was capable of assisting me financially in this great venture . However, due to your effort, sincerity, courage and trust worthiness You showed during the course of the transaction, I want to compensate you and show my gratitude to you with the sum of $250,000.00, I have left a certified international bank draft for you worth of $250,000.00 cash able anywhere in the world.

My dear, I will like you to contact God's Foundation I'ntl. Church, Reverend Erik Kamoga on this email address at: ([email protected]) and his telephone number +221 76 490 8495 for the collection of your bank draft. I authorized him to release the Bank Draft to you whenever you contact him requesting for it. At the moment, I am very busy here in London because of the investment projects which I and the new partner are having at hand. Please I will like you to accept this token with good faith as this is from the bottom of my heart and also comply with Reverend Erik Kamoga's directives so that he will send the draft to you without any delay.

NOTE: You are advised to contact Reverend Erik Kamoga, immediately because he is the only person I left the order with on how to deliver the check draft to you, and you may call him immediately you received this message for more information through the instruction I left.

Parish Pastor
(God's Foundation I'ntl. Church )
Email revpius( [email protected] )
28,Rue de Thiong B.P. 2102.
Dakar Senegal
Tel: +221 76 490 8495
Fax: +221 70 802 2842

Therefore, you should send him your full Name and telephone number inclusive of your current house mailing address where you want him to send the draft to you. Thanks and God bless you and your family. Hoping to hear from you again.

From Yours Friend
Tiffan

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Received: from [41.83.127.125]
Date: Thu, 29 May 2014 13:30:50 +0100 (BST)
Subject: God bless you,

God bless you,

May the blessing of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you and your family, and may our good God grant you all your heart desire in Jesus name...

Regarding to the content of your mail, Miss Patricia, dropped a bank Draft worth of $250.000.00 with me, before she left for London (UK) to meet her new partner and husband to be, after her late father's fund was successfully transferred to an account in London through the help of her new partner. She left an instruction with me that a friend will contact me to pick the parcel and thank God that you have contacted me to receive the parcel as soon as possible because i do not want this parcel to stay with me for a while to avoid lost.

Meanwhile, to enable me to send the parcel to you via delivery courier service, I would like you to send me your full contact information such as your, (full house address and your telephone number.) so that the courier service people will find you in your country and deliver your parcel to your doorstep. I am waiting for the information and may Almighty God guide and protect you.

Yours servant of God,
Reverend Erik Kamoga
28, Rue de Thiong B.P. 2102.
Dakar Senegal.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Received: from [41.214.118.37]
Date: Fri, 30 May 2014 11:58:55 +0100 (BST)
Subject: God bless you,

God bless you,

I greet you in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.

I have noted your address, I am writing to inform you that i went to the office of the courier service to dispatch your parcel but unfortunately i did not make it in sending the package to you due-to they are demanding for delivery fee of $210 dollars only, in the first place I thought that they will make the delivery when the package gets to your hand in your country you can pay them over there, but they told me that their terms of service is not that way that the delivery fee must be paid to their desk before the delivery will take place.

What you are expected to do is to send the fee for the delivery of your package to your destination, i have done my best to make sure that the package is sent to you but i am disappointed based on what they told me in their office today. Below is the information's where you are expected to send the delivery fee through Western Union to enable me dispatch your package to you without any more delay.

MY INFORMATION.

name: = Emmanuel Osman Kargbo
Receivers address: = Dakar Senegal.
Question: = who
Answer: = pastor

Write or call me on telephone immediately when you send the delivery fee so that i will proceed in dispatching your package. I wait for your mail.

May God almighty guide and protect you and your family.

Yours servant of God,
Reverend Erik Kamoga

28, Rue de Thiong B.P. 2102.
Dakar Senegal.
Telephone: +221 776947269
Fax: +221 33 8324177
Advertisement