Information on romance scams and scammers.
#203811 by AlanJones Sat May 31, 2014 6:00 am
Profile on FishMeetFish - partnershipreq8ts - http://www.fishmeetfish.com/profile/partnershipreq8ts

Seeking Foreign Investors

Age & Gender: 40 Year Old Man
Height: 5' 7" (170 cm)
Body Type: Average / Medium
Ethnicity: African American with Black Hair Color / Blue Eye Color
Zodiac Sign: Libra

t. My name is George Kweku. As you know am working under the ministry of finance in this present government as Hon.Deputy Minister For Finance, I will be most grateful if you could kindly treat my profile as strictly private and confidential between us.

PMs

Good Morning my friend i like your profile and i will like to be your friend because very soon i will be coming down to your country for business making. My name is Mr George Kweku Ricketts-Hagan, Honorable Deputy Minister of Finance .lets be friends so we can share ideas together.
Thank you.
Hon Dep George Kweku

XXX it is my pleasure to have in contact with you. I am the deputy minister of finance in republic of ghana. i and my active minister wished to invest in your country XXX but before then i will like to create mature friendship with you first. Can you share with me ideas and what are the content of been an investor in XXX

Thank you very much, I will like to know what are the rules and laws and document requirement for XXX. I and my active minister buy the idea of investing in agriculture farm business and so also 5 star hotel , give me more details and kindly share with me your direct email address and mobile number for better discussion as i can't wait to speak with you and hear of your calm voice

[email protected]

[email protected]

+233246120772

email me now

Send me short note via my emails and get me informed on here so i can reach you from there. I have no problem with the public sector here as am working under government ministry so free feel to contact me .

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#203848 by AlanJones Sat May 31, 2014 8:34 am
That's gives me chances of surviving fishmeetfish and am happy that i meet you . You sound real and strong hard working woman. Well i have logged in my e-mails , no letter from you. If you're real and sincerely , contact me via my contact details listed to you in my earlier text on here.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#203857 by AlanJones Sat May 31, 2014 9:15 am
That's very kind of you alright am going to check on it now just walking out from my office and heading home for the Bank Holiday Weekend Should Be Spend With My Family.
West African Republic Of Ghana
Hon Deputy Minister For Finance
Mr George Kweku Ricketts-Hagan

Kindly check on your e-mail. I have just replied to your short note .

George Kweku Ricketts-Hagan

#203871 by AlanJones Sat May 31, 2014 1:22 pm
Hello XXX,

Finally you made it . Getting in touch with me turns your ability in becoming of our foreign partnership. Which i advise we move on from here. I want to know more about you and your country. You make mention of XXX on FishMeetFish. How about it , enlighten me more on it so to view if its what we can carried out.

#203917 by AlanJones Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:00 am
From Hon.George Kweku Ricketts Hagan - [email protected]

The Hon. Minister For Finance In Ghana Republic Mr Seth Terkper, wish to invest and safe-keep part of his legitimately acquired funds in your country. This funds are proceeds of "Contractors funds" under our ministry. Honorable Minister Mr Seth Terkper is interested to invest in your country. First, i want this funds to be safe keep in your personal account before finding a lucrative business/Investment. My name is George Kweku. As you know am working under the ministry of finance in this present government as Hon.Deputy Minister For Finance, I will be most grateful if you could kindly treat this matter as strictly private and confidential between us. I will most appreciate your kind assistance. Hope to read from you soon. For quick response kindly drop to me your mobile number so we can discuss about these project voice to voice.

Yours faithfully

#204100 by AlanJones Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:00 pm
Dear XXX,

Thank you for response to my proposal, but the first step is how the funds for the project is going to be secure and safe in your country before we started looking for a better investment that can be profitable in your country. The money for the investment will be transfer from Republic Du Benin (Cotonou) West Africa to any destination of your own and the only collection center are listed below:

United Kingdom (London), Belgium (Europe) and United Arab Emirate (Dubai). so you can choose any of this countries for receiving of the investment money which the total amount is [ Ten Million Dollars] $ 10,000,000 US Dollars.

The money is going to be transfer by West Africa Diplomatic envoy from Republic Du Benin (Cotonou) to any of the countries listed above for collection, am using diplomatic envoy so that there will not be any questioning at the point of entry, either by customs or any other security agents . Immediately the money is transfer to your chosen country, i will surely meet you there so that we can now transfer the funds to your personal account bit by bit to avoid money laundry agent then take off from there to your country.

The minister said 30% of the total income has gain every year will be yours, so co-operate with these offer.

Hope to hear from you soon,

Best Regards,