Information on romance scams and scammers.
#203991 by Bryon Williams Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:53 pm
Hi Xxxxxxxxxxx! It's me, Svetlana, sorry for my slow reply, i was busy so much...
I am so very pleased, that you replied to my quick message! I was waited for your answer with a big impatience!
I hope you will be attentive to words that i am going to write, then i can assure you i will be patient and attentive reader also ;)
Cause from what you'll write to me i'll consider, is there any point in our further dialogue. The thing is, and i think you'll agree with me-
it's so hurts to be ignored, yes? I want to be straight with you in our correspondence, i want to have a chance to talk free about what's on
my mind. And it's so sad when you get ignore at the end, or rude words or more of it, when you've been called by a different name.
It's so unpleasant this happened with me a couple of times and less of everything i want it happen again. Ah, i am sorry if it sounds too
pretentious, i don't want you to be frighten, i am a kind person after all. Please, read my letter to the end and only then make your
conclusions. The point is, i am a gentle and loving girl but life gives lessons that needs to be learned, so i try to be more cautious now.
There is so much people that carries cruelty and evil with them. I am interested in you and the fact that you wrote to me tells that you like me too.
None of us could tell right now, where will our communication lead us to, i hope, no matter what we could be friends at least.
Well, to the point- something about me: i am a student, my main subject is sociology. I am 26 yo and i live in a town called Samara, Russia.
In my future letters i'll give you more detailed story. I must tell you right now, from very beginning, that in my free from studying time
i am working as a dancer at night club, this is a very popular place and most of the time we should wear some very sexy wears ( sometimes
topless), nothing more, no sexual encounter or anything else. i am not ashamed of my work. If you think that you can't communicate with a girl
who sometimes shows her body in public places, it'll be better for you, well for me too, to stop this communication. I like man's who try to be
honest with themselves, who doesn't judge just because most of the peoples do, brave and passionate persons. Please forgive my English, i am
still learning and sometimes it's hard for me to translate, for example something from urban language or national specific. Anyway, forgive me if
i'll miss something you'll write.
I like having fun, laughing and i think i am easy person in communication, like jokes, and the people who like to smile. Smile- is something you
like to have when you live in a Russia, it helps )) Anyway, you'll not be bored next to me! Despite of that, i have not to much friends, but i try to
be a best for this little company i have, true friendships is something really valuable! Hope we could be that kind of people to each other and will
be careful and respectful to each other. I'll do my best from my side! It's not with any person i want to be engaged in such relationships, but, in some way,
i want to try it with you. I like you and want to give it a try. i don't want you to think like i am irrational in some way, but we must confess to each
others that attraction between man and woman is irrational by it's nature, don't it? I think i have my own head, i know something about peoples and society,
well thanks to my education. Sometimes i think it's too much for a young woman like me, sometimes i want to feel myself silly little girl, who had someone
who cares about her. But life had it's rules- either you grow quick either you lose. So, i became an independent instead of waiting for someone.
Now i think, no matter what was in your life before you shouldn't complain, look at everything around you- life isn't simple but it also had it's beauty!
We are the creators of our world and we must chose the people that surrounds us wisely. That's my philosophy, what's you thinking about it?
There is something that's on my mind also, as i told you, i had an experience in talking with some peoples from Internet, and some of this experience isn't
pleasant, as i told you before, i want to be heard but some peoples talks like robots and avoid personal communications, so will it be possible if i'll
call you some day? When you'll be ready just write me your phone number and i'll call you. I want to hear your voice. I'll love to do that right when i
repair my cell phone, i accidently crashed it at my work cause of some drunk girl. Oh, one more thing, i wrote you that i want to make an exchange with
some erotic photos with you, but i also want to be sure that it's not the only thing why you wrote me. I want to be sure you interested in me as a person also!
Some man's just wanted hot photos and they keep talking only about that, talking about some cash instead of my photos, but- the only way i can send this kind of
photos is thru mutual respect and understanding. Some of this man's stopped writing me as soon as they got it. And this was not very pleasant for me. But,
don't get me wrong, i think sending some hot photos to each other is really fun and exciting! It's a big pleasure for me to show this photos for someone i
feel sympathy to!- It gives me wings to fly! I only ask you one thing, please dont be to insistent, let it go as it should go. Don't forget, i am waiting
for your photos also and with a big impatience! Just resize them first, intenet speed is really low here and sometimes it takes ages to download a large
scaled photo.
I am here and waiting for your answer with a big interest and huge impatience! I want to hear about the place you live in, your country, city,
peoples around. I am so curious!
This was a long letter, but there is so much i need to tell you. I want to hear your opinion about main thoughts in this letter, don't make me waiting
for too long!
With my best wishes,
Svetlana

Hello my dear friend Xxxxxxxxxxx!
Could i call you my friend?
It was so great to receive a letter from you and i am so happy that you want to communicate with me further.
I want you to read my message carefully cause there is some important things i am about to tell you and i
want to know what are you thinking about that. I am glad that you do not judge me cause of my work as a club dancer.
For me a dancing is just an expression of my mood and my perception of music and beauty of movement.
I have been hesitant when wrote you about my job in my first message, Mostly i don't talk with peoples about
my job. But i think that any relationships should be built on trust and sincerity. I enjoy of dancing and some
nice music, this makes me feel happy even when i am sad about something. I think i have a nice body, so dancing
is something i was born for, i think :) Besides i think that every girl likes when someone finds her attractive
and sexy, i like to think that i'm exciting girl )) It's really cheer me up. Hope my words doesn't knock you
down, i try to stay straight thinking and free-minded. I am only asking you to not think about be as a lecherous
girl or whatever. I am fragile, faithful and kind-hearted girl. I need only one man in my life to make me happy!
Sometimes life getting hard, sometimes bad things happen but no matter what, i love this life, every day, every hour!
But i stay rational and don't do anything that could be morally and socially unacceptable. And i think there is nothing
wrong with my job as a dancer. Someday i could make a special dance for you only, would you like to see it John?
Every girl in our dance party has it's own nickname, a stage name, mine is Spring Flower. Does it sounds good in english?
The pictures i am sending you are made with a help of my old girlfriend. There was an accident with my computer a month ago
and all of my pics were deleted. I'll try to find some or make a new ones for you. Don't forget to resize your photos
before sending them to me, internet connection is so weak here, i am forced to use 3g modem for connection. Communication
innovations appearing with a big delay in russia and we don't even have 4g connection here, maybe soon it'll appears.
But for now the traffic payment remains high, i need to pay for each megabyte i am downloading and it's getting quite a big
sum time to time. This is a reason why i can't use Skype or social networks or messengers. So for now, the best way of
communication for us is email.
I mailed you some new pictures, hope you found them nice. I want to know what are you thinking about my photos, did they
made any impression on you? I am always waiting for your photos with a big impatience, hope you'll make some new one
for me special. I am about to send you some more exciting photos in future, when we'll get closer to each other.
You know, it's not easy for me to find a new interesting peoples, to let them in my life. But i find you a very nice
and interesting person. I think i made a right move when i mailed to you first time and now i hope our communication
will continue. I want we to learn each other closer. :) xoxoxo
Let's i tell you something about myself then, well, as i already told i am 26 years old and my photos should tell you
everything about my appearance. I have no close relatives as i am an orphan. From very early childhood i was grown in
a shelter. This was a tough times. There are so many memories i want to forget when i am thinking about this years.
Children protection programs are don't get enough cash from a government in russia, it's a big problem and very sad
thing to talk about let us talk about something else. We could talk about this later.
Right then i left a shelter according to some local laws i was presented a small nice apartment not far from a city
center. I was a diligent student at the shelter so this fact, as also my willing to proceed my education, gave me
an opportunity to study at the local university without paying a huge cash. So i joined a sociology faculty of
Samara State University. There is a lot of info and you probably asking yourself- why does she wrote all of those? :)
You see, this academic year will be a graduation year for me, and now it's time for my graduation practice that should be carried
outside the country, where i must departure at the very nearest future. All the papers already signed and my tickets are
booked. I was given two weeks to reach your capital city, but i didn't thought about where should i move after. I was
told to choose any city of your country i want for my practice, where i'll be staying and where i'll get all i need to
finish my education, like room, food, cash for a living. All this expenses will be taking care by the Finnish
government as i am taking a part in their governmental education assistance program. I'll update you with details in
my next letters. The main thing is that everything is ready and i'll arrive in your country very soon. I'll need someone
i know in the places where i am going to and i am extremely happy that i found you! This practice in your country will last
for 5 month. So, we will have a plenty of time to meet in real, talk about everything, do whatever comes in our minds.
By the way, i love sex! This is a great opportunity to learn someone you like, sexual excitement makes souls wide open.
I am not pushing you toward this, everything will come as it should, in time and in right place. I hope you'll get my
straightness right after all we are two adult human beings and it's all so natural when two people feel sympathy.
When the time will come and my practice ends, i'll have to return to russia to get my diploma. Right after i'll graduate
i have a plan to sell my flat and leave russia. So, i am deciding now where should i move after that.
My flat isn't big but it's my nice quiet place where i can hide from a world sometimes. I redesigned it a little
so it's pretty nice looking apartment now, i proud of it ;) It costs me some good cash but still... I'm not
getting much with my dances but i never ever ever being doing anything except dancing to earn my cash, no sex-cash
deals, i am not a slut, i just like to dance, please remember this. And i despise a girls who falls so low that they
sell their bodies, this isn't right!
Almost all the time i'm in the university or at the club, i try to keep myself busy, i like that.
I like sport, like to run at the early morning sometimes. Winter brings other fun stuff like skates or ski. Sometimes i
visit a pool, in other words i try to keep my body in a good shape. What are you thinking about sport?
Oww, John, you must be getting so bored to read this long letter, i'll try to make next letter shorter :)
I am waiting for your thoughts regarding some things i wrote.
Hope you doing great and smiling after you read all of this, wish you a great mood!
Your Svetlana. Your Spring Flower

I am extremely glad to get a letter from you,
it's such a relief to get your message, i really don't want to lose you honey!
You are in my life, in my soul and in my heart forever! But, i feel so down and upset
now cause of this problem. I'll try describe it to you.
Different countries have their own traditions and laws. Specially when we talk about russia,
where, due to political situation, law fields is always on the move. Cause of my english
level it is hard for me to pick up a right words to clarify a whole situation, hope you'll
understand me. The situation is also complicated with a lack of time- my flight departures soon.
But, before my flight, i must solve this problem, if i fail i will lose everything! Time constraints
makes this problem almost impossible for me to solve. The problem is- it seems that i have
some unpaid utility bills. It includes gas, water, electricity and communal repairs costs.
It turns out that due to some country laws i can't move abroad until i'll pay these bills!!!!!!!!
Do you have a similar laws in your country? I don't know for whom our government chasing for, emitting such
kind of laws, but at the end a regular peoples like me are suffering. However i have
an utility debt for two months and it's equal to 12920 rubles or 265 euro. I saved sum equal to 70 euro for
emergency case or for small road expenses, i paid them to reduce my debt sum. So now i have to find the rest
of the sum that is equal to 9510 rubles or 195 euro.
I will not be permitted to get on my flight until i pay this debt in full amount!!! This act came into force
recently and i didn't knew about that, but still i feel myself so stupid and i can't stop blaming myself
because of this all. I start searching for this cash right after i was told about my utility debt, sadly
i have nobody i can ask for cash in Moscow, no friends or relatives here. I also can't reach Sveta or
any other peoples i know to ask for help. I also tried to get some cash from the governmental program i am
participating in, i asked them to give me a part of my grand right here without reaching your country but i was told
that this grant is for educational purposes only and they will not pay any kinds of my debts. So, this is the
situation i am in here, i have no cash left with me, i can't find any although i tried like mad. I feel myself
so low-spirited. xxxxxxx you are my one and only hope in this situation! I swear to you, as soon as i'll
reach you and get my 14000 euro from the embassy i'll give every cent back to you! All i need now is to pay the
rest of this debt fast and get to you. I need this 195 euro to pay this bill completely and the problem will be
solved, so we could make our mutual dream come true! You are everything i am thinking of now, i need you, i need
your love, i need all of you! It is necessary to pay this 195 euro as soon as it possible, time is running out.
I hope you'll forgive me for i let this happen! I wish i could have a time to explain a whole situation more precisely.
But, there is always a time for a gentle kiss for you my precious xxxxxxx!!!
I'll tell you all about my adventures, about this long trip, describe you everything that happened when we will be
near each other, touching and feeling our skin and lips. And we will be laughing about all of this little difficulties.
There is no need and no time for unnecessary questions, i am just asking you to help me as soon as you can. I am so
scared to lose you!!! All that left for me is hope that you'll be able to help me! I pray that you could help me!
I am ready at any time to send you all the necessary data for MoneyGram transaction, so you could send the cash.
It's such a shame for me to ask for your help, but if i'll not be able to find this cash, i'll not arrive to my practice
location, i'll not arrive to you. Hope you'll help me. Once again, i'll return this sum as soon as we meet! I know,
you'll not leave me now, in this catastrophic situation. From your letters i realized that you are reliable man,
a real Man! I want you, i want to be with you, you are such a marvelous person, so kind and full of passion!
You became so essential to me and i
know you understand a true value of having a person in your life, who loves you so sincere and deep, like i love you!
i am cherishing every part of you, of your soul and body and i don't want even think about losing you!
I really hope that you understood my situation correctly and still think only good thoughts about me. In this hard
hour i need your support and understanding! i desperately need to see that you care about me, even just a little, now
like never before i need to feel that you are on my side! I passed a lot of things to get closer to you and now, it's just
this last obstacle left between us. We can be together so soon, eye to eye, do all the beautiful, sexy and gentle
things in the world together! You, me and our desires! I want you so much, and i hope you feel the same for me!
Time isn't on our side so i'll be expecting your quick reply with a big hope and devotion!
Sending all the kisses i can send to you xxxxxxx...
Yours till the end of times,
Svetlana

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
Advertisement

#204062 by Bryon Williams Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:37 am
Originating IP: 5.167.74.138
Originating ISP: Cjsc Er-telecom Holding
City: Yoshkar-ola
Country of Origin: Russian Federation

Help me Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'm so upset, i understand sometimes its hart to get a money and I cannot demand for help,
I only ask your for help. Please find this money. A loan at whom-be or borrow it somewhere i do not know, please try.
Still there is time. I don't understand are you really have no money or you just don't believe me
What is a true reason, why don't you want to help me? Once i'll arrive to you i'll return all this money, i told you
that there is a plenty of cash that awaits me at the embassy. I don't want to lose you honey. It scares me a lot!
All my dreams about our meeting, its like an obsession, i feel like if i'll lose you i'll never find the man i need!
I thought our sympathy is mutual. I'm thinking about you all the time, my heart almost yours already, don't dare to brake it!
Please help, I will be very grateful to you, you will never regret this. I'm so upset and i beg for your help!

I will wait for your letter.
Kisses!!!!
Forever, your only one
Svetlana

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/