Information on romance scams and scammers.
#203878 by AlanJones Sat May 31, 2014 1:51 pm
Profile on FishMeetFish - robbert - http://www.fishmeetfish.com/profile/robbert

I'm myself

Age & Gender: 48 Year Old Man
Body Type: Average / Medium
Religion: Other
Ethnicity: Asian with Black Hair Color / Other Eye Color
Zodiac Sign: Gemini

Am calm as you can imagine am on here looking for the love of my life not a deceiving mind because I don't hurt people likewise I don't want anybody to hurt me.

PMs

How are you doing? Am chen by name I think I will like to know you better than this.

Can you tell me more about yourself?

I will like to know everything about you if you don't mind and let see what will happen later you can also communicate with me on this mail [email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#203934 by AlanJones Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:59 am
How are you doing?
Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN

MTN is a mobile network commonly used in Nigeria and other African countries.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#203985 by AlanJones Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:13 pm
Am good cam you please add me on yahoo messenger so that we can talk [email protected] I will be waiting for your request
Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN

#204107 by AlanJones Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:21 pm
Ok did you have a facebook username? You can add me with this mail [email protected]....or you can download yahoo messenger for easy and fast communication...thanks am waiting for your reply

#204222 by AlanJones Tue Jun 03, 2014 2:03 pm
Then what did you want me to do? I think we can not be chatting like this on mail is better we use a nice chatting so that we can communicate better.. Thanks