Information on romance scams and scammers.
#202840 by AlanJones Sun May 25, 2014 4:54 am
Honey I want you to know that I don't wish to ask you for help...Thank you for wanting to help me and I promised to get you your money back when I get my money back with me you can send it to me through money gram babe,here is the details you need to send it down to me honey...
Receiver's name:steven miles
Address:38,araromi street
City:shomolu
Country code:2341
Text question and answer:who is your babe
Answer:steven
Honey I want you to make use of the text question and answer I gave to you on here
And get back to me with the eight digit number and the information needed to get it honey...honey I want to thank you for trying to help me out and I really appreciate your effort for trying to help me....

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#202949 by AlanJones Sun May 25, 2014 2:21 pm
Honey what is the problem all about why can't you help me,I really need your help on this so that I can get the apartment please tell me what the problem is all about I don't have a bank account here in Nigeria but I can try and look up for someone trustworthy that I can use his account to get the money...honey please tell me what the problem is all about..

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#203473 by AlanJones Thu May 29, 2014 4:29 am
The person I told you about told me that the person he wanted to get the account from his not around and I don't know what to do right now honey..can't you help me and get it sent through western union honey please...I don't know if the guy really want to help me out and get the fund from you because is acting strange honey please you can help me send it through western union please honey...

#203508 by AlanJones Thu May 29, 2014 6:19 am
Good morning honey how was your night I hope you had a wonderful night...honey I told the manager of the shopping mall where I do my shopping here about the money you want to send me that you told me to get an account for you to send the money into...He said his going to help me get the money he said I should tell you to go to a credit shop and buy a money pack card of the amount you want to send me,he said you should scatch it after gettig it and send the pin down to me that once he had the pin he will get me the money here so I can use it for what I want to use it for thank you so much for wanting to help me out my love..I love you so much...

#203556 by AlanJones Thu May 29, 2014 11:07 am
Honey the person that wanted to help me get the money he his working in a shopping mall here,he said I should tell you to go to a credit shop and bought a money pack of the amount you want to send to me..after getting it there is a pin on the card that you have to scrash out after sratching it you should send the pin to me honey...

#203660 by AlanJones Thu May 29, 2014 11:55 pm
I want you to go to a cedit shop and bought a money pack with the money you want to send me...I will tell you what to do after doing that honey,just go to a credit shop and buy money pack with the fund you want to send me ok...I will let you know what to do after getting it...

#203709 by AlanJones Fri May 30, 2014 5:42 am
Honey the person. I told you about,that said he has a brother in holland that I can make use of his brother account just gave me the details of the account this morning...this is the details of the account for you to send it into..Daouda.TRAORE. O750951753ING.

#203825 by AlanJones Sat May 31, 2014 6:34 am
Bank Name:ING Bank
Account name:Daouda Traore
Acount Number:0750951753

#203876 by AlanJones Sat May 31, 2014 1:40 pm
Honey I will let the person know and give the details to you immediately I get it for you,honey I wish you here with me so I can kiss and feel your lovely skin on mine...

#203924 by AlanJones Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:30 am
Honey what have you been doing,I do really missed you so much which I'm by your side to give you a big hug my love...

iban/nl.03ingb0750951753..address:bic/ingbn12a.bankname/ing bank.n.v

Full account details:

Account Name: Daouda Traore
Account Number: 0750951753
IBAN: NL03INGB0750951753
BIC: INGBN12A
Bank Name: ING Bank N.V.

#203983 by AlanJones Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:11 pm
How are you doing honey? Hope you are fie sorry that I was unable to messaged you back since morning it has been raining here and there was a lot of storm that was why...how did your day went honey...

#204019 by AlanJones Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:48 pm
I'm happy that you've had a beautiful day honey what did. You do today,and what are your plans for tomorrow my love..

#204109 by AlanJones Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:31 pm
Wish I was there with you honey to watch you swim and be there to dry you up it would have been more fun honey...

Good morning how was your night honey?I hope you had a wonderful night are you at work today honey...

#204225 by AlanJones Tue Jun 03, 2014 2:11 pm
Honey a tracer is like a deposit slip that will be given to you after transfering the money,it will contain all the details on the money trannsfer and it will be used to trace the money honey,when you had it with you I want you to snap it and send it to me...I love you so much honey..

#204463 by AlanJones Thu Jun 05, 2014 1:18 am
Honey you should call your bank and ask them how many days the money is going to take to get into the account so I know when to tell the person to call his brother that the money is already in his account so he can call him immediately...