Information on romance scams and scammers.
#203820 by AlanJones Sat May 31, 2014 6:25 am
Goodmorning baby , how are you doing today ? and i miss you so much and i hope you miss me too and the weather here today is so hot and i have sold my gold watch so i can be able to raise the money and pay for the tax here and i have giving them what i can raise and they have accepted that i should continue with the work, but i promise to pay the rest little money after i am through with it, well right now i have took the machine to the place of work and we have start working now , i hope all is well with you and i dont want this money issue to come between our relationship okay , i truely love you so much if only you can believe and trust that okay....what i just know in my mind that time will tell okay bye for now have a nice day, i love you kisss

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#203930 by AlanJones Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:48 am
how was your weekend and i hope you are missing me and i am cold here there is raining all day here today and i hope your day went well and soon i will be through with my contract and we will meet ...and did you still want us to meet? well i know you dont trust and believe me but i know within me that time will tells between us okay

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#204105 by AlanJones Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:17 pm
Good morning my baby, that is nice and i wish i am was there relaxing with you in the garden and i know soon we will be together after my contract okay and how are you doing today and how is your plan for the day?

well i am getting ready to leave for work now and i just need to get this contract done on time so i will get paid and leave this country i am tired of the weather here and things are very expensive here and i dont have much money with us to feed and pay my hotel bills anymore and i am just kind of sad

#204223 by AlanJones Tue Jun 03, 2014 2:06 pm
good morning baby and i will be through with the contract before the ending of this month okay and please honey send us little money so we can feed here and i will pay my hotel bills too please ....even if is little money so we can feed here and soon we will smile together okay we are going to be happy and spend our life together okay and i will take very good care of you and let me know if you will send me little money so we can feed here okay?

#204281 by AlanJones Wed Jun 04, 2014 2:30 am
Hi my love yes things is so bad over here for us...honey i need 500 euro okay and let me know if you need my address to send the money through western union please okay i love you so much and thanks you so much

#204379 by AlanJones Wed Jun 04, 2014 1:03 pm
baby no is not what you think okay i am not making any relationship with money , i only just ask you to please support me okay i truly need your love because i think i love you and i want to be with you and spend the rest of my life with you after this contract okay and please trust me for this i need you in my life not your money i only just need little help so i can get the contract fast and come back to you okay and please trust and believe my words and give me a try for this baby....but if you dont want to send me money it is okay forget i dont want you to think i am after your money please no if you think so what i need from you is true love and i want to spend all my life with you and be with you for the rest of my life okay please if you dont feel like helping me forget it dont let money come between our love for each other okay what i feel for you is true feelings of love okay please understand me ...i love you

#204470 by AlanJones Thu Jun 05, 2014 1:45 am
Good morning my baby, baby when i am through with my contract here and i will just come over to you there so we can meet and talk okay , the contract is moving fast and okay and the only problem i am having is just that we dont have money to feed here and the hotel manager will soon throw us out of the hotel and i dont know anyone i will stay with and i am just confuse but dont worry everything is going to be fine okay and we will meet after my contract okay i love you and i really want to prove myself to you okay

#204561 by AlanJones Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:44 pm
honey i will be through before the ending of this month okay, and i will be glad to meet you and i cant wait to be with you okay......well the contract is moving fast before ending of this month i will be through with the job okay and the only problem i am having here right now i just need some little support to pay for my hotel bills and get some little money to feed ,, that is what i am thinking right now okay ,,,,,

#204585 by AlanJones Fri Jun 06, 2014 2:20 am
Good morning my love....how was your night and i hope night went well and soon we will be together sleeping together and plan life together and spend the rest of our life together okay and i cant wait to be with you and prove my love for you that it is true love okay bye for now

#204693 by AlanJones Sat Jun 07, 2014 1:02 am
Hi my love, how are you doing today and i hope you are fine, i miss you so much and how was your day my love and i hope you miss me ? honey i miss you and i hope you are fine?

#204742 by AlanJones Sat Jun 07, 2014 7:54 am
Good Morning my baby and i miss you so much, well i am glad you have 3 days off so you can have some rest, well soon we will be together and spend the life together and i will treat you like queen and i take very good care of you and how was your night and i hope you miss me?

#204882 by AlanJones Sun Jun 08, 2014 3:20 am
Hi my love , and i miss you too and i love you so much and my plan for the weekend i was just resting a lots and thinking about you and i cant wait to be with you my love, and honey i am really thinking about our condition here it is really getting worst my love and we cant even eat here and i feel so sad seeing us hungry my love, how was your weekend my love?

#205003 by AlanJones Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:39 am
baby you are right but i have try it before but they said they can only help me i wish i am from this country and the war here today is bad and they are only helping people from their state for now but they will support me but not now , that they will support me next month after the boobing here is over and please there is this problem that is going on in Nigeria some wicked people are boobing and we all here are very careful and i just want to get my job down and live this country please i know it is very hard to help someone you have not seen or meet but please understand me ...even if is little euro send it to us here please i dont cares any amount i just want to get some food stuff for us and pay for the hotel bills before they throw us out and please help me ..........please try send little money for us through western union money please

#205174 by AlanJones Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:41 am
honey please i understand you please even if it is little amount please send it to us .......or moneygram or western Union ,,,give me a try please i really need your help right now and dont fail me pleaae

good morning my love
please honey help me out we have not eaten since yesterday and please send us little money even if is any amount so we can just eat please i beg you use moneygram or western union please just give me a try and understand my pains right now ....and i will never fail you i promise and i will treat you like queen soon and i love you please help me and i will help you too,

#205299 by AlanJones Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:27 pm
honey please help me do this for me and i promise you will never regret helping me okay,,there is another way to send money and it is called Aral can you use that one? it is very easy to sent and low too , please do this for me , i beg you and we are really suffering here alots, we have not eaten all day and my daughter is crying of hunger and i feel so bad and please do this for me and i promise you reward you back after this contract please my love