Scams offering fake Au Pair positions
#204002 by Ciehrai Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:43 pm
I look for an Aupair job and someone hire me quickly from manchester Uk, is search and i found this site posting same emails that has been sent to me by my host family. please kindly check for me if its real or just scam. thank you!

Dearest Removed (BW)

Happy new month and am so happy that the UK Home office has finally gotten back to you, that means you shall be joining us over here soonest. I contacted my family solicitor to get proper explanation as regards to the (Security Insurance Deposit of 650GBP) and she gave me some reasons which was very clear to me.

As your Employer i need to clarify you on this issue so that you do not make any mistakes or have any immigration problems during your arrival down here, so you have to follow my direction and instructions properly okay.!

Issues About The Deposit..

Some necessary documents for your trip like visa, work permit, certificate of Eligibility etc would be issued to you from United Kingdom through courier service to your residential address over there in Philippine once you present your Security Insurance Deposit amounting to 650 Great British Pounds.

I must inform you here that it is very important you expedite the confirmation of the funds and show them that you have the approved and stipulated financial requirement without delay because am sponsoring you.

Hence you should be able to demonstrate that you have at least £650 Great British Pounds to support yourself before you receive your first salary from me. The UK Home Office has asked you to SHOW and it is NOT a PAYMENT.

The UK Home Office is only asking that you should show that you have the money available through the instructions they gave you which is why you must ensure that the deposit is in your Name as the RECEIVER as instructed by the UK Home Office okay.

After they have confirmed that you have the funds to support yourself then you shall be updated with the Hard Copies of your traveling documents via courier service with Certificate of Eligibility from the British Crown Court of Justice to confirm you eligible to live and work in the United Kingdom. They will also give you an interview date and a Reference Number and instruct you when to visit the British Embassy or Consulate in Philippine for an interview.

The UK Home Office cannot grant you entry or approve Expatriate Quota for my Contract with you to be legalized if you cannot prove that you have £650 Great British Pounds as the stipulated financial requirement despite sponsorship from me here in United Kingdom.

Another reason given to me was that most individual use this means as a method of smuggling them selves out of there country and once they arrive here without any personal supporting funds, they start making life uncomfortable for them selves and other people living here by involving them selves in robbery, prostitution, taking hard drugs, etc. So through this Security Insurance Deposit they want to protect Au-pars financially and grant them a happy stay in UK.

How To Make The Deposit.

If you visit any Money Gram Agent or Post Office Shop with the individual that you wish to stand in as the sender of the transfer for you, collect the Money Gram Transfer Form and make a Transfer Deposit of £650 Great British Pounds with the persons Name as the Sender and your Name as the Receiver.

The sender should enter his or her name, then make sure as this is important that you are the Receiver as instructed by the UK Home Office. In the payout location and country, you enter UNITED KINGDOM as it is country where you are coming to live and work, to enable the UK Home Office perform verification and the processing of the deposit as they have instructed you in the document they sent to you.

After you have effected the deposit, ensure you scan and send to the UK Home Office a scan copy of the Money Gram Transfer Receipt, Completed Visa Application Form and Declaration Form, 2 passport photograph, Name of the nearest Airport close to you for Flight Booking and your Courier address to enable them courier the hard copies of your traveling documents to your Residential Address. After which they will issue you a Reference Number and an Interview Date to visit the British Embassy in your current location for your Interview.

Example..

Senders Name : Father, Mother, Friends or relatives name
Receivers Name: Removed (BW)
Address: 28 Barlow Moor Road Manchester M20
Payout location or country: United Kingdom

Note: Please be informed that you DO NOT have to visit the British Embassy in current location YET because you have not gotten your reference number and your interview date from the UK Home Office here in the United Kingdom because your contract originated here in the United Kingdom.

Hence once you have done the Transfer Deposit, you have to submit the completed Visa Application Form and Declaration Form, a scan copy of the Money Gram Receipt amounting to £650 Great British Pounds, your courier address, name of the nearest Airport close to you to enable Booking and 2 passport photograph to the UK Home Office via their email address ([email protected]) so that they can give you a reference number and interview date, they will let you know when to visit the British Embassy in your current location for your interview.

She also mentioned that Bank statements of account is not acceptable due to the falsification of bank statements by most individuals which does not legally correspond to the account there after has been canceled.

Try to complete your requirement as soon as possible, as you can see from the above that it is not possible for us to help you fulfill this requirement as it is a mandatory requirement to be completed by you the primary applicant to United Kingdom because you cannot come without any personal supporting funds to a country you have never been to before.

I also understand that this is not a payment but only a deposit which you can still withdraw within 24hours after the verification/confirmation of the funds by the UK Home Office here in the United Kingdom, after which they will commence the speedy procurement of your traveling documents and get back you.

It wasn't easy with all my effort reaching to this final stage in getting your traveling papers/visa and i wouldn't want it to be wasted, so i suggest you inform your host family out there to help you out with funds to deposit and after the verification, you simply withdraw and refund her back.

By tomorrow morning, i shall be making the payment of your Flight Fare/sponsorship from Philippine to UK through my account officer Mr Peter Franklin at the Bank of wales United Kingdom and as you can see that i have almost completed all requirements demanded from me and the rest is in your hands to finish up.

Am so glad here because i will be having you as our newest family member soonest and i wish my email finds you in good health. We love you and hope to welcome you at the British Airport during your arrival.

With Love
Mr Ray

Subject: REQUIREMENTS needed
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Last edited by Bryon Williams on Sun Jun 01, 2014 8:36 pm, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Removed personal information and added quotation.
Advertisement

#204003 by Mike Wilson Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:51 pm
Hello Ciehrai,

This is a scam and they are just trying to steal your money. The request for the deposit to be sent via Money Gram is trick to steal your money. Even with your name as the receiver they will collect the money and you will never here from them again.

If you have any other questions about this scam please ask.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
#204004 by Ciehrai Sun Jun 01, 2014 8:07 pm
Thank you so much from your response. I hope i found out this website before, now i got problems because i already give some of my personal information to them. Will it cause me trouble?
#204005 by Bryon Williams Sun Jun 01, 2014 8:27 pm
Hi Ciehrai,

In most cases the scammer request your information to make his scam seem real.

If you are from the Philippines you can not be an Au Pair in the UK. Please read this information on Au Pairs >> viewtopic.php?f=42&t=3019

You must visit the Embassy in your country for travel to that country. Never send money to anyone you do not know personally via Western Union, Moneygram or Bank Transfer.

As Mike stated please ask any questions on Au Pair that you have.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#204394 by Bryon Williams Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:04 pm
Dearest Au-pair ,

How are you today out there? Glad hearing from you because i really appreciates your response and i feel humbled that you like our family and Its going to be so wonderful hosting you in United Kingdom. Thanks for the photos, i think my husband likes you and he is very much interested in you.

Sorry for the late reply this was as a result of my busy working schedule, my name is Mrs Kelly Carter a Nurse 34years of age and my husband's name is Mr Ray Cater 40 years, along side with our lovely kids Kaelyn who is 5years old and Austin 3years old. My Husband is a Consultant Doctor, he enjoys Sports, reading books etc but he is always busy in the office and he is a very hard working person, meanwhile my little kids likes visiting the parks, zoo, beach, museum, watching cartoon network on TV, coloring in, going cycling, playing outside, reading stories, playing with there toy cars and visiting there play group age mates .

Reasons for looking for an Au-pair is because we need help looking after our children, we are looking for an Au-pair to be a big sister or brother to our children and to become another member of our happy family. We need you to drive our second car if you can and we shall arrange some driving lessons for you when you arrive here, you may use this car for taking the kids to school and for your private use. There would also be medical insurance, vacation and other benefits which would be included in the Contract which shall be prepared by our family solicitor and i promise you as your host mother that you will stay comfortable with my family because we are a Christians.

We are fun loving family living in Manchester City, there is also a good language school close to our residence and we will encourage you to go for lessons there to learn English with other Au-pairs close by. In our area there is one pub full of young people, cinema, shopping mall, recreational centers, museum, a catering school, a shop/post office and also a bus stop outside our house with direct access into the city center.

Our family is lively and during the weekends we all together visits the beach for the sake of catching fun and it has become part of us, we are indeed a lovely family who would love you to come and Join us as soon as you deem fit to come. I promise you that it is going to be memorable because you can never know how lovely taking care of kids could be until you meet the right family who will welcome you with open arms.

I want to make everything move in a normal way without any problem because this is our first experience of hosting an Au pair. We love our little angels so much so we wouldn't want anything that will hurt them and i have promised to be a good mum to them so that they will grow happily. Please all we want from you is to take good care of them, take them like your siblings, play with them and teach them some good cultural exchange.

You will eat and dine with us freely, we have a large house so your accommodation will be a live in apartment, 2 bed room flat, separate bathroom, with internet access, TV set, Telephone and some other good things that will make you feel at home because as a mother i know what is good for people both young and adult.

We do not have any pets and we do not smoke as long as drinking is concern. My children attend kindergarten and their school is just some kilometers away from home. The kids goes to school from 8am to 2pm which means they stays 6 hours in school so all you need to do is to take them to school when it is 8am then come back and take care of your own needs and when it is 2pm you will be required to go and pick them up.

You are required to take care of them for about 25-30hrs a week with weekend free which is Saturday and Sundays and your salary will be 400GBP weekly, i don't know if this will be OK for you but that's what we can offer for now and we don't know how it goes because this is our first experience therefore we shall also place you on pocket money every Friday for your upkeep. My husband is a nice man so sometimes he might decide to add a little thing to it depending on how caring you are to our kids because he cherish them so much.

Please send me your resume CV for perusal so that i can present it to my husband for approval, do you have any Reference? What plans do you have about your traveling arrangements and do you have any health issues? if yes kindly indicate so that we can know how to arrange for your medical fitness before/as soon as you arrive

My Husbands direct mobile is +44 703 182 7510 should you wish to talk to him, my husband send his regards and we hope to meet you soon.

Much Love

Mrs Kelly Carter

-------------------------------------------------------

Dearest Xxxxxxxx,

This is Mr Ray Carter, my spouse Kelly has told me a lot about you and how are you doing over there ? we are very much excited to have found someone like you and we are looking forward to have a pleasant moment with you soon.

I had series of discussion based on your arrival down here with our family Solicitor Helena Sheizon who is an immigration expert. She has been working with the UK Home Office for long and procurement of visas is her area of specialization, she assured us that she can help you secure all the relevant traveling documents/visa/work and residential permit etc needed for your trip and i strongly believe she can do a great work on that.

As this is your very first time preparing for your trip to UK, as your Employer it is my duty to give you the very best and also guide you properly on this process to avoid any immigration misconduct upon your arrival.

Solicitor Helena Sheizon called to inform me today that she has already prepared the Employment Contract Agreement Letter and am sending you a copy too. The Contract Letter contains the legal steps and directions to acquire the relevant papers (Au pair work documents, resident permit, Visa etc ) needed for your trip, so you should not take any step regarding your traveling over there without informing us first so that you do not make any mistakes.

Kindly go through the Contract Letter carefully, follow the instructions written there, sign it if you have accepted the terms and conditions, then send a scan copy of the signed Contract back to us for review and another copy to the Solicitor's email and to the email address of the UK Home Office written in the letter.

Have discussed with my wife Kelly on the area of assisting you based on your arrival. Our family shall be of help by sponsoring your Flight ticket, work permit and travel documents and you can agree that it is a fair arrangement. This is because we have found you reliable and we want you to be committed to your work without any distraction so that our children can acquire much care and nice treatment from you.

Once you arrive you shall continue with an English language school enrollment to help you improve on your English better. If you have any questions you can write me and i will always guide you so that you do not make any mistakes.

Hence it is important you follow our instructions carefully so that there would be no immigration misconduct upon your arrival. Extend our warm regards to your family and your friend Halima who has been helping us have a positive communication.

Mr Ray Carter
For the family
United Kingdom.

--------------------------------------------------------
This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail as it contains official information. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system.

Disclaimer:

The UK Home Office wishes to authoritatively inform applicants seeking for immigration status into the UK not to make any payments for processing of Work Permit, Visa and/or Expatriate Quota Approval. Approval for entry (Visa) into the UK is executed by the Nearest British Embassy or Consulate within the applicants country of residence or location after certification and issuance of Visa Approval to the applicant by the UK Home Office as at the time of application. EU Applicants please apply for National Insurance Number and Work Scheme Card only.

Attention Applicant (Xxxxxxx),

Your Application File Code is TWP196. Please quote application file code in subsequent correspondence for easy sorting and response to your inquiries.

This office is in receipt of an application from your host through there family solicitor Helena Sheizon who is also an Immigration expert and also with regards to the signed agreement document which you sent to us in agreement of the condition of work with your Host Ray and Kelly Carter's Family here in UK and the content therein has been noted.

Following your application and inquiry for Au-pair Clearance to live and work in the United Kingdom as an Au-pair, find attached herewith necessary application requirements for you to fulfill to enable us issue you legal paperwork to enter, work and settle down in the United Kingdom legally as An Au-pair.

1. Employment Visa,
2. Work Permit,
3. Work Scheme Card
4. National Insurance Number
5. Certificate of Eligibility.

We would like to confirm that you do require the above listed items to enter into United Kingdom. However to work as an Au-pair in United Kingdom you must also present the requirements contained in the attachment which is 750GBP for your Security Insurance Deposit.

You are to send us complete requirements, completed Visa Application Form and Declaration Form attached herewith to enable us issue you necessary entry certification, visa, work permit etc. Read attached application requirements carefully and send the requirements to us via [email protected] for confirmation and speedy processing of your traveling papers/visa which we shall send to your residential address via courier service.

You have 5 working days to complete your requirements to enable us start up speedy procurement of your traveling papers and get back to you on time via courier service. Please note that failure to present the requirements at the specified number of days will lead to the termination of your contract.

We have also sent an email to your Host Family so that they can present the payment for the Booking of your Flight Ticket down to United Kingdom for sponsorship, so try and get back to us with the name of the nearest Airport close to you while sending your requirements to enable us effect booking immediately.

The document is in Portable Document Format (PDF) and as such you require Adobe Acrobat Reader to be installed in your system to view the document.

We would work to serve you better

UK Border Agency,
PO Box 3468, Sheffield,
S3 8WA
Fax : +442073317
[email protected]

Attention Applicant,

Am solicitor Helena Sheizon, in-charge of the procurement of your traveling documents/VISA and the necessary paper-work needed for your trip to United Kingdom, am an immigration expert and also a family solicitor to your host family in UK for years now.

I communicated with Ray and Kelly Carter's Family some days back, our chamber is aware of your intentions of traveling to United Kingdom as an Au-pair, we hereby advise that you read and follow to our instructions properly to enable us serve you better.

The attachment you sent has been noted, which is the soft copy of an Approved Employment Agreement Contract Letter Offer which we know that you must have gone through it properly before getting it signed.

We specialize on immigration with several years of leading in immigration experiences, we are here to help you with any problems you may have about entering, or settling in the UK. Whether you want to enter the UK to work, to set up your own business, to seek political asylum, to take a university course, language school or to settle with a partner, the best and final step is getting in touch with us.

This firm has specialist interest in the rights of migrants in the UK and acts for both corporate clients and private individuals. We also assist with applications for every type of UK visa, indefinite leave to remain and nationality and offer discrete and constructive immigration advice.

This office will offer you peace of mind and assurance that whatever could be done to make a difference has been done !, We will maintain all correspondence with the Home Office (UK Home Office) on your behalf, and Your documents will be photocopied and archived with us for six years after your file has been closed. You can have access to them should the need be, so our success rate is not a miracle - it is hard work and attention to detail on your behalf!. Kindly wait for our responds

Thanks for your co-operation..
We work to serve you better
In God we trust.

Solicitor Helena Sheizonr,
UK Immigration Solicitor

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#204484 by mesfioui Thu Jun 05, 2014 4:53 am
Dearest*******

Sorry for the late responds and am so happy that the UK Home office has finally gotten back to you that means you shall be joining us over here soonest. I contacted my family solicitor to get proper explanation as regards to the (Security Insurance Deposit of 750GBP) and she gave me some reasons which was very clear to me.

As your Employer i need to clarify you on this issue so that you do not make any mistakes or have any immigration problems during your arrival down here, so you have to follow my direction and instructions properly okay.!

Issues About The Deposit..

Some necessary documents for your trip like visa, work permit, certificate of Eligibility etc would be issued to you from United Kingdom via courier service to your residential address over there once you present your Security Insurance Deposit amounting to 750 Great British Pounds.

I must inform you here that it is very important you expedite the confirmation of the funds and show them that you have the approved and stipulated financial requirement without delay because am sponsoring you.

Hence you should be able to demonstrate that you have at least £750 Great British Pounds to support yourself before you receive your first salary from me. The UK Home Office has asked you to SHOW and it is NOT a PAYMENT.

The UK Home Office is only asking that you should show that you have the money available through the instructions they gave you which is why you must ensure that the deposit is in your Name as the RECEIVER as instructed by the UK Home Office.

After they have confirmed that you have the funds to support yourself then you shall be updated with the Hard Copies of your traveling documents via courier service with Certificate of Eligibility from the British Crown Court of Justice to confirm you eligible to live and work in the United Kingdom. They will also give you an interview date and a Reference Number and instruct you when to visit the British Embassy or Consulate in your country for an interview.

The UK Home Office cannot grant you entry or approve Expatriate Quota for my Contract with you to be legalized if you cannot prove that you have £750 Great British Pounds as the stipulated financial requirement despite sponsorship from me here in United Kingdom.

Another reason given to me was that most individual use this means as a method of smuggling them selves out of there country and once they arrive here without any personal supporting funds, they start making life uncomfortable for them selves and other people living here by involving them selves in robbery, taking hard drugs, etc. So through this Security Insurance Deposit they want to protect Au-pars financially and grant them a happy stay in UK.

How To Make The Deposit.

If you visit any Money Gram Agent or Post Office Shop with the individual that you wish to stand in as the sender of the transfer for you, collect the Money Gram Transfer Form and make a Transfer Deposit of £750 Great British Pounds with the persons Name as the Sender and your Name as the Receiver.

The sender should enter his or her name, then make sure as this is important that you are the Receiver as instructed by the UK Home Office. In the payout location and country, you enter UNITED KINGDOM as it is country where you are coming to live and work, to enable the UK Home Office perform verification and the processing of the deposit as they have instructed you in the document they sent to you.

After you have effected the deposit, ensure you scan and send to the UK Home Office a scan copy of the Money Gram Transfer Receipt, Completed Visa Application Form and Declaration Form, 2 passport photograph, Name of the nearest Airport close to you for Flight Booking and your Courier address to enable them courier the hard copies of your traveling documents to your Residential Address. After which they will issue you a Reference Number and an Interview Date to visit the British Embassy in your current location for your Interview.

Example..

Senders Name : Father, Mother, Friends or relatives name
Receivers Name: ***********************************
Address: 28 Barlow Moor Road Manchester M20
Payout location or country: United Kingdom

Note: Please be informed that you DO NOT have to visit the British Embassy in current location YET because you have not gotten your reference number and your interview date from the UK Home Office here in the United Kingdom because your contract originated here in the United Kingdom.

Hence once you have done the Transfer Deposit, you have to submit the completed Visa Application Form and Declaration Form, a scan copy of the Money Gram Receipt amounting to £750 Great British Pounds, your courier address, name of the nearest Airport close to you to enable Booking and 2 passport photograph to the UK Home Office via their email address ([email protected]) so that they can give you a reference number and interview date, they will let you know when to visit the British Embassy in your current location for your interview.

She also mentioned that Bank statements of account is not acceptable due to the falsification of bank statements by most individuals which does not legally correspond to the account there after has been canceled.

Try to complete your requirement as soon as possible, as you can see from the above that it is not possible for us to help you fulfill this requirement as it is a mandatory requirement to be completed by you the primary applicant to United Kingdom because you cannot come without any personal supporting funds to a country you have never been to before.

I also understand that this is not a payment but only a deposit which you can still withdraw within 24hours after the verification/confirmation of the funds by the UK Home Office here in the United Kingdom, after which they will commence the speedy procurement of your traveling documents and get back you.

By tomorrow morning, i shall be making the payment of your Flight Fare/sponsorship through my account officer Mr Peter Franklin at the Bank of wales United Kingdom and as you can see that i have almost completed all requirements demanded from me and the rest is in your hands to finish up.

Am so glad here because i will be having you as our newest family member soonest and i wish my email finds you in good health. We love you and hope to welcome you at the British Airport during your arrival.

With Love
Mr Ray Carter
For the Family
#204486 by mesfioui Thu Jun 05, 2014 5:35 am
SOLICITORS & IMMIGRATION CONSULTANT
Ray and Kelly Carter’s Family
28 Barlow Moor Road Manchester City M20,
Contact Num: +447031827510
Email:[email protected]
Position Reference: Au-pair 31 /05/ 2014
SOFT COPY OF OFFICIAL LETTER OF CONTRACT LETTER
EMPLOYER: Mr. Ray Carter
EMPLOYEE: Removed (BW)
LETTER OF OFFER
We would like to offer you the position of an Au pair for our family for a period of 2 months or more. The terms and conditions of the job are as follows:
Hours
You will be required to work for approximately 25-30 hours per week. Every weekend will be spent with the family or anywhere as you would have the weekends off.
Accommodation:
You would have a Private Live-In Accommodation with Private Bathroom and Bedroom. Your room would also be furnished with a Television Set, an Internet Ready Computer System and a Fixed Landline telephone. We ask that all rooms be kept tidy and that friends staying over should only do so with our permission. If we go out as a family, you will generally be invited to come with us (at our expense) should you so choose?
Duties and responsibilities
Your main duty is to take proper care of our kids. You will be required to get them ready for the day, see to their needs in the afternoon, bath and change them as required, arrange visits with friends, see to their daily activities and play games together as well as anything else that may be necessary for their amusement and well being. You will be required to do some cleaning up (including washing and ironing for them, yourself and the cleaning of your room).
Salary and Benefits
You will be paid an amount of 400GBP (Four Hundred Great British Pounds) weekly with free meals. Additional hours will be paid at a rate that we may agree between ourselves from time to time. You will also be enrolled in a language school within our vicinity to enable you improve your English very perfectly and your medical/health insurance will be registered with the Medexia here in England.
Start Date and Period of Employment
You are expected to start as soon as you arrive to stay for a minimum period
of 2 months. If due to circumstances beyond your control or for any other reason, you wish to leave at an earlier date than our agreement, you will be required to give one month’s notice. If we require you to leave, subject to the conditions specified under ‘discipline’, we will give you a minimum of one month’s notice.
Discipline
Reasons which could give rise to disciplinary measures are as follows:
Causing a disruptive influence in the household.
Job incompetence.
Conduct during or outside working hours prejudicial to our interests.
Unreliability in timekeeping or attendance.
Failure to comply with our reasonable instructions or procedures.
In the event of a need for disciplinary action, the procedure will be:
First - a verbal warning.
Second - a written warning.
Third - dismissal without need for further notice. Reasons with would give
rise to summary dismissal would be:
Theft or other dishonest offences.
Drunkenness.
Illegal drug taking.
Child abuse or neglect.
Vacation
You will have 2 weeks paid vacation after 2 months of work. Vacation must be negotiated however, well in advance.
We look forward to having you with us and we are sure that our association will be a long and happy one.
Yours faithfully
Ray and Kelly Carter
For The Family
Contract Approval/Travel Instructions
Important : You are to adhere to the following travel instructions as we would be responsible for your travel arrangements hence your strict compliance is required so that you do not make any mistakes or have any problems on arrival here in United Kingdom.
SOLICITORS & IMMIGRATION CONSULTANT
Ray and Kelly Carter’s Family
28 Barlow Moor Road Manchester City M20,
Contact Num: +447031827510
Email:[email protected]
Position Reference: Au-pair 31 /05/ 2014
SOFT COPY OF OFFICIAL LETTER OF CONTRACT LETTER
EMPLOYER: Mr. Ray Carter
EMPLOYEE: Removed (BW)
LETTER OF OFFER
We would like to offer you the position of an Au pair for our family for a period of 2 months or more. The terms and conditions of the job are as follows:
Hours
You will be required to work for approximately 25-30 hours per week. Every weekend will be spent with the family or anywhere as you would have the weekends off.
Accommodation:
You would have a Private Live-In Accommodation with Private Bathroom and Bedroom. Your room would also be furnished with a Television Set, an Internet Ready Computer System and a Fixed Landline telephone. We ask that all rooms be kept tidy and that friends staying over should only do so with our permission. If we go out as a family, you will generally be invited to come with us (at our expense) should you so choose?
Duties and responsibilities
Your main duty is to take proper care of our kids. You will be required to get them ready for the day, see to their needs in the afternoon, bath and change them as required, arrange visits with friends, see to their daily activities and play games together as well as anything else that may be necessary for their amusement and well being. You will be required to do some cleaning up (including washing and ironing for them, yourself and the cleaning of your room).
Salary and Benefits
You will be paid an amount of 400GBP (Four Hundred Great British Pounds) weekly with free meals. Additional hours will be paid at a rate that we may agree between ourselves from time to time. You will also be enrolled in a language school within our vicinity to enable you improve your English very perfectly and your medical/health insurance will be registered with the Medexia here in England.
Start Date and Period of Employment
You are expected to start as soon as you arrive to stay for a minimum period
of 2 months. If due to circumstances beyond your control or for any other reason, you wish to leave at an earlier date than our agreement, you will be required to give one month’s notice. If we require you to leave, subject to the conditions specified under ‘discipline’, we will give you a minimum of one month’s notice.
Discipline
Reasons which could give rise to disciplinary measures are as follows:
Causing a disruptive influence in the household.
Job incompetence.
Conduct during or outside working hours prejudicial to our interests.
Unreliability in timekeeping or attendance.
Failure to comply with our reasonable instructions or procedures.
In the event of a need for disciplinary action, the procedure will be:
First - a verbal warning.
Second - a written warning.
Third - dismissal without need for further notice. Reasons with would give
rise to summary dismissal would be:
Theft or other dishonest offences.
Drunkenness.
Illegal drug taking.
Child abuse or neglect.
Vacation
You will have 2 weeks paid vacation after 2 months of work. Vacation must be negotiated however, well in advance.
We look forward to having you with us and we are sure that our association will be a long and happy one.
Yours faithfully
Ray and Kelly Carter
For The Family
Contract Approval/Travel Instructions
Important : You are to adhere to the following travel instructions as we would be responsible for your travel arrangements hence your strict compliance is required so that you do not make any mistakes or have any problems on arrival here in United Kingdom.
A Certificate of Eligibility and National Insurance Number is very important to prove that your host family is sponsoring your travel down to the United Kingdom and also to prove that you are eligible to take up the aupair job position in United Kingdom, then the UK Home Office would send the hard copies of your traveling documents and Job Reference Number, Certificate of Eligibility, Work Registration Card and National Insurance Number to your nearest British Embassy or Consulate in your country or current location.
You are to sign this contract letter after going through it and send a scanned copy indicating your intended travel date (For Flight Booking which your host family shall pay for), to the UK Home Office in charge of your applications via their email address [email protected] for your Certificate of Eligibility, Work Permit, Visa, National Insurance Number, Reference Number etc and for their records and advice to you regarding the procurement of your traveling documents.
Home Office, UK Border Agency,
PO Box 3468, Sheffield,
S3 8WA,
United Kingdom
E mail: [email protected]
It is also important that you send a scan copy to the Solicitor Helena Sheizon via email [email protected] to enable her monitor and follow up with your application for speedy processing.
We look forward to receive you at the airport when you arrive the Country.
Signed: Helena Sheizon
CC: Mr. Ray Cater UK Home Office London Seal
Enclosure:
Please sign and date below to signify acceptance of the terms above:
Full Names …………………………………………………………………...
Signature: .……………………Arrival Date…………................Age……….
Phone Number………………………..Current Location…………………….[img][img][/img][/img]
#204517 by vonpaso xlura Thu Jun 05, 2014 12:29 pm
Thanks for posting! It is a scam. Lawyers don't use lawyer.com for official business, nor do government offices use englandmail.com or ask for money by Western Union or MoneyGram.

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10