Information on romance scams and scammers.
#197302 by scooby101 Sat Apr 12, 2014 2:58 pm
https://www.facebook.com/liner.jamesonc ... riends_tab

James Liner

I'm great baby, how about you there? You real look nice
are you from Russia ? I'm Liner from us. how about you? I will like to know more about you if you don't mind?

that's nice so how are you doing there? what are you doing for a living? I will love to know you more than this..am a easy going man, I like dancing, traveling and swimming. what your like and don't like?

that is pretty cool...what are your favourite things? you like indoor or out door always?
XXXXXX to say the truth i will like to be more than a friend to you

you are welcome can I know more about your past? if you don't mind am sorry for the too much questions it's a sing of love.

my wife died of cancer and since then I have been single but now I just have to let it go and move foreword for better....can you still love again?

i'm fine baby how are you there? hope you are feeling good? how is your work?
thanks for the messages dear..
i want to tell you something it's on my mind but i've realised that i most say it loud
since we have met online,it seems am developed some feelings for you...i just like to chat with you always,,

since you are single and so do i....so i have to say what's on my minde.
don't think about the distance there is gonna be no problem.

Hello sweety, how have you been doing? Jst came online to chat with you hope you fin time so we can chat better..miss you baby,, i'm glade we met baby.
Last edited by scooby101 on Fri May 23, 2014 5:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Advertisement

#197443 by scooby101 Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:37 am
James Liner
I got you this time
Am fine and you baby?
I have been waiting for you and am glad you came..i miss you a lot
Hopefully the miles between us will disappear soon because all i want is to be with you.

James Liner
Love someone not because they give you what you need but because they give you feelings you never thought you needed.

I beleived love can change anytin baby and i promise not to cheat on you. My love will only be for you only.
Yes love i beleive you and i will never let you down.

Thanks angel.
All i need is to love me back as i do and i will make you happy as ever..what will you do if we first met?
Wow that's cool i love that and what will you do next?
And i will say to you silently and lovely ''i love you''

I will say it to your face, baby you are so far away yet you are here i cant see you but i can feel your lovely body near..you always make my day baby.

Yes baby, me too..i can't touch you but i hold you close no matter where you are you are in my heart wherever i go..you will always have the key to my heart baby..
I will love to hold hand with you and kiss you.

I will kiss you till you say hold me tight and i will give you more...
Love is beautiful..

James Liner
First time i saw you i was so scared to talk to you, first time i talk to i was so scared of what you will say in reply..but now i can see you are a lovely woman,,now am in love with you..i will love you 4ever.

Love you baby,, hope you come back soon.

Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was choice, but falling in love with you was completely out of my control.

When it rains you dnt see the sun, but its there. Hope we can be like that. We don't see each other but we will always be there for one another..this messages are for you when you came back baby.
#198964 by scooby101 Sat Apr 26, 2014 3:45 pm
James Liner
I miss you baby..you are always on my mind every day..all is well baby..how is weather over there? Hope you are nt feeling too much cold? I miss you so much baby..i love you.
You ar always welcome baby..how is work hope its nt stressful? Jst tell me when you will be online so i'll be waiting for you baby..i miss you always..i love you..take good care of urself for me

James Liner
Hello baby, you can not imagin how much i miss you and love you untill we met..no day pass without thinking of you..how is your health baby.? Kisss and urgs angel of my life..am so greatiful we met..you are my angel and my savior..i'll love to the end of time
How can i 4get you? You are so sweet and nice..you no what i used to tell myself everyday i wake up? ''Thank you God for an angel you sent to me''.. i will be happy if you be my wife..i'll love you and treat you right..am not a bad guy..we never see each other and i can still see you are a nice woman..let 4get about the bad past and move on to a beautiful life..XXXXXXthis is not just a feelings i called this ''love''..kisss and urgs.

James Liner
Hello angel, happy easter too baby.. Baby i hope to see you soon cus i want to celebrat xmas with you, i can't wait to kiss your lovely lips. You are too lovely and romantic..love you
Baby i want you to send more of your pictures to me so that i will be looking at you every day or you can send it to my mail([email protected]) you can also send yours baby..i love you so much baby..
Baby make sure you keep safe for me,,, see you soon love.

I miss you always i really worried about you every day.....i will be waiting for you baby...how are you doing? Every day my heart beat for you only....baby i love you so much and i will always be.....i can't wait to hold you in harms...take good care for me i will be waiting for you my love, my heart, my life.....kissss and ugsss..lots of love baby.

James Liner
Hello baby am going to camp today just to let you no...i miss you baby..
We gat some recruitment to do at camp...take care love...hugss and kiss
#199714 by scooby101 Fri May 02, 2014 8:32 am
James Liner
Good to hear from you love,,,,how is your health? I will be waiting for you laways baby,,,even in the camp i think of you always,,,,baby am goin crazy about you, you are so sweet love,,,,i can't wait to make love to you baby...i will always be there for you and never to hurt you...::* love you baby..

Oooh my God i miss you again,,,how are you doing over there? Hope you are not stressful?,,,,am sorry i late my love just a little busy today,,,you make me feel good baby,,,i will never let you go cus you gave me happiness all the time..you are my angel, you are beautiful,,,don't worry baby i will suck your breast and what ever you want,,,you are always in my heart,,,,,kisss and hug,,,love you so much my angel.

What do you mean honey? Played you? Oh baby please if you are joking let be seriuos baby....i never cheat on you or play you,,,so how could i now? Let just think about it...

Oh my love am sorry,,,, please forgive me,,,am sad since i read the message,,,,am sorry love....can you forgive me?
I never stop thinking about you baby,,,i will never cheat on you or hort your feelings baby,,,,my love for you is true love,,,,am on my knee baby, teas in my eyes all crying for your forgiveness,,,i was late from work that's the reason why am late from now on i promised it will not happen again my one and only...

I wish i could be a rain, droping hard on your roof, bringing more cold to your room,it' good to dance to the tone of the rain..how i wish to be with you now to hold you tight and kiss you, make love to you,,,,baby i will never lrt you down,,i promise to bring happiness and joy,,,i will always love you my sweetheart.

Hello baby we can't be like this, are we still not talking? I miss you a lot....hug and kissss,

Baby don't think like that am very serious about you,,,,am sorry baby i think of you every day baby??? How are you doing...
Am sorry,am sorry,am sorry, am sorry.....i have alittle problem with connection here that's why angel.
#200764 by scooby101 Fri May 09, 2014 8:07 am

James Liner

How are you baby
I have been waitiing
How is work today
I miss you baby

James Liner

My day was fin thinking of my lovely girl....hope you are ok baby,,,,lot of kisss for you,,,,honey a mission is coming up for me soon...i never no the country i will be posted to but i will try if i can work it to netherland,,,,it will be lovely....i will get back to you later baby....i miss you a lot,,,,my dreams is to be by your side all the time baby.

James Liner

Yes baby i love that to be with you always and to give you cold kiss,,,baby since we have met something is changed inside of me and i knew it love,,,,you make me feel alive,,baby our dreams will come true i knew it..my heart beats is for you only baby..much love,,,am in camp right now thinking about your lovely lips and your sexy body,,,i wil love to hold them tight and give it to you harder....i miss you,,,kissssss

James Liner

Oh baby our list will come out next for the next mission baby,,,,don't worry too much i wil take good care for you baby,,always be safe right? I miss you feel charting with you right now baby...you no what funny? I called my mum yestday and told her more about you she was so happy and she said go get her boy..lol...i miss you baby,,,Love and kiss
#202722 by scooby101 Sat May 24, 2014 4:11 am
James Liner
hello baby,,,,,,why you didn't come online?

are you bored over there?

James Liner

I wish I didn't have to miss you. If only you could be with me always. I know I could never be any happier. But then again, I know that the day will come when I will be able to spend my every waking moment with you. I even miss you when I am sleeping!

I love you, babe. You are my first and my only love, and I thank you for be so kind with my heart. Hopefully, soon I won't have to hate missing you.

James Liner

I do not know how to express the conflicting emotions that have surged like a storm through my heart all night long. I only know that first and foremost in all my thoughts has been the glorious confirmation you gave me last night - without effort, unconsciously, of course - of all I have ever thought of your mind and heart.

You have the greatest soul, the noblest nature, the sweetest, most loving heart I have ever known, and my love and admiration for you have increased so much since we�ve known each other that it still amazes me.
You are more wonderful and lovely in my eyes than you ever were before; and my pride and joy and gratitude that you should love me with such a perfect love are beyond all expression.

We've been friends for so long. There have been lots of tears and so much laughter between us. I feel closer to you than anyone else. I've listened and hurt every time you fell in love, longing to be the one in your arms. I've been there for you when every one of your relationships fell apart. You listened and cried with me when we found out about the cancer and you stood by my side through all of it. Now is the time to tell you that the waiting is over.

The love you so desperately seek is here in my arms. You've often asked why I'm not interested in any of the men who hit on me when we're all out. I've always told you they weren't the one for me. Now I'm telling you that you are the one for me. You�re the one I dream about. No one can make me laugh like you, even when I'm knee deep in tears. The reason I've been alone for five longs years is this: I've been waiting for you to see the love in my eyes that's only for you. I'll wait forever if that�s how long it takes. I need you. I miss you when you�re gone, and I hurt when you�re sad. I love you, Brian, for everything you are.

James Liner

don't feel bad baby....you are a nice woman and good woman never felt bad.
how is your health?
My health is good and happier...am leaving the camp tomorrow baby...I have some little assignment to do..see you soon baby..kisss and hugs.

James Liner

hello baby am at home now,,,,have some little work to do here,,see you love,......
kisss

nicely give me a time that you will be online i will be waiting,,,,,miss your lips

James Liner

ok baby,,,i will be waiting any time
just take good care of your self.
baby can you send me your address there? i have mission coming soon and am gonna miss you,,,,,

the list will out on monday but i never know the country i will be posted to....they kidnap some girls as i heard
it
when am through with the mission i will come to XXXXXXXX from there
i just wonna go there to make some report not battle,,,,,

James Liner

Ok baby,,here is the mail [email protected] ,,,,take care always
#203178 by scooby101 Tue May 27, 2014 2:42 am
hello sweetheart i got you,,,,baby i still wonna come to see you there
after my assignment is done....i will need your home address in case
if wonna book for the flight...our list will come out tomorrow,
tomorrow i will know wer5e am gonna be posted to.take good care for me
baby.
#203340 by scooby101 Wed May 28, 2014 7:20 am
James Liner
I' m gonna be posted to africa baby..am working to change the country cus I don't like it there in african,,I will check if I can change it to your country..I will get back to you later..hope you are taking good care of your self...much love.
#204182 by scooby101 Tue Jun 03, 2014 7:10 am
James Liner:

hello there,,,how are you since all this days? hope everything is alright there too much fun here cus we are moving out of state soon....cool enjoyment here sweetheart, how i i wish you are with me baby.
How was your day? Enjoy the week end dear.. We are still going to africa in nigeria I hope you have heard about the 200girls that was kidnap? We captains are going to make some reports there..we will leave the state by monday..I will get back to you on sunday.

Am fin dear,,,how are you today,,feel fin always baby...it was really awful baby thire govenment system is so weak I think cus they lack of securite there..we will see what we can do when we get there..I will let you no everything when I got there..there is going to be no problem..they are very small to catch..see you soon baby..kissss

Oh baby there is another thing,,we will not be allowed to take our phones with us baby and I don't wonna miss contact with you dear..we are leaving tomorrow..I will see what I can do to it cus I don't wonna miss you..hope you are not busy there?

James Liner:

hello baby here we are in nigeria the weather so hurt in here seriously..how are you doing over there?

see you later baby.
#204501 by scooby101 Thu Jun 05, 2014 8:36 am
ok baby, we were not allowed to make private calls too but when am
less busy i will try and find a means... i really miss charting with
you especially your sweet words..take care sweetheart......kisss and
hugs.
#205333 by scooby101 Wed Jun 11, 2014 1:56 am
baby i miss you too i think you have forget about me before, i will
never leg you go cus you are so kind to me baby and caring..i can't
wait to looking to your eyes and give you a lovely kiss..kiss and hugs
#205737 by scooby101 Fri Jun 13, 2014 10:36 am
the weather here is so hot and heavy but after all am still doing