Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#204371 by scaredandstupid Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:40 pm
I found on this and other web sites that Packagesplusllc. is already a scam since it is reshipping. Unfortunately I did not do any checking before I started this "job". I thought it was a quality inspector but I have been doing it for 3wks and I have reshipped some packages.I currently have 2 items in my possession.I need to call and report this so I can give what I have back to the rightful owners and give police or whoever the addresses where the other stuff was sent.However I am scared that I could go to jail or get in trouble over this.I am an out of work nurse and I got desperate for a job and income,I didn't know about reshipping scams.I am a stupid victim with a lapse in mental judgement.I need help and am scared.Who do I contact?What do I need to do? Am I going to go to jail for this?I am a victim too and I didn't get anything out of this but wasted time and gas!
Advertisement

#204387 by AlanJones Wed Jun 04, 2014 1:31 pm
It is in your best interests to be proactive in sorting this out. If you report it to the authorities then they are more likely to view you as an innocent victim than if you decide to do nothing.

As to who to report it to, I'd start of with the IC3 website and then print out the filed report from there and take it to your local police and ask them what you should do.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#204389 by HillBilly Wed Jun 04, 2014 2:19 pm
Also, depending on how things were shipped (both to and from), the Postal Inspector's office should be notified if the USPS was used in any way.

You can call them to find your nearest location here : https://postalinspectors.uspis.gov/radD ... sMain.html

Be sure to make copies of all emails, and everything associated with the situation prior to going there in person, as they will likely ask for original documents.

IC3 is located here : https://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx

#204545 by vonpaso xlura Thu Jun 05, 2014 5:15 pm
Also, please post the emails, with complete headers. The registrar (in China) and hoster (in Latvia) have done nothing despite seven weeks of repeated reports. More evidence may help.

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10
#204557 by vonpaso xlura Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:30 pm
Full list of addresses from my latest report:
[email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]
Jubao concerns himself with any sort of net fraud related to China, Telia is VPS's upstream provider, and Gmail is the mailserver.

#204605 by Terminator5 Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:54 am
Packages Plus LLC . Email Server . Reshipping Scam . Fake Employment

Mailing Address:
2711 Centerville Road
Wilmington, DE 19808
Phone: 800-210-5192 (toll-free)
Fax: 800-210-5192

Address lookup

canonical name packagesplus-mail.com.
aliases
addresses 91.226.32.87

Domain Whois record

Queried whois.internic.net with "dom packagesplus-mail.com"...
Domain Name: PACKAGESPLUS-MAIL.COM
Registrar: BIZCN.COM, INC.
Whois Server: whois.bizcn.com
Referral URL: http://www.bizcn.com
Name Server: NS1.PACKAGESPLUSLLC.COM
Name Server: NS2.PACKAGESPLUSLLC.COM
Updated Date: 27-mar-2014
Creation Date: 26-mar-2014
Expiration Date: 26-mar-2015

Fake Site Images:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/t5scamwar ... 628994480/

Daniel 8 :25
#204658 by Terminator5 Fri Jun 06, 2014 6:15 pm
Packages Plus LLC is Registered in Delaware under file number 5505884 . Registered by a Corporation Registration Service . Website claimed business address is in reality the address of the Registered Agent / Registration Service . Any victims can also call the registered agent number listed below .

Delaware Corporation Search Results

Entity Details

THIS IS NOT A STATEMENT OF GOOD STANDING

File Number: 5505884 Incorporation Date / Formation Date: 03/26/2014
(mm/dd/yyyy)
Entity Name: PACKAGES PLUS LLC
Entity Kind: LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY (LLC) Entity Type: GENERAL
Residency: DOMESTIC State: DE

REGISTERED AGENT INFORMATION

Name: THE COMPANY CORPORATION
Address: 2711 CENTERVILLE RD STE 400
City: WILMINGTON County: NEW CASTLE
State: DE Postal Code: 19808
Phone: (302)636-5440

Daniel 8 :25
#207502 by vonpaso xlura Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:16 pm
Post any emails from packagesplusllc.com or mentioning packagesplusllc.com (sometimes scammers send introductory messages from a different address. Yes, copy and paste them. Screenshots of emails are not of much use to us.

Include full headers, but remove your address and name.