Information on romance scams and scammers.
#204630 by Bryon Williams Fri Jun 06, 2014 2:08 pm
Reply-To: kendra bedie <[email protected]>
Subject: Hello

Hello My name is Kendra, i saw your profile and it was interesting so i would
like to know more about you. It will be a pleasure to read from you, if you
wouldn't mind, you can email me in private at(

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
Advertisement

#204798 by Bryon Williams Sat Jun 07, 2014 1:31 pm
My Dearest
I am very happy when i saw your mail.How was your day?,
Mine is a little bit cold over here in Dakar Senegal.
My name is Kendra Bedie,24 years old from Ivory Coast in West Africa,5.7ft tall, fair in complexion, (never marry before) and presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country.
My late father Dr. Linus Bedie was the managing director of Bedie industry (Limited) and he was the head of Senior Cabinet to the former head of state (Late Dr Robert Guei) before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold Blood it was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal where i am leaving now.I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently.I will tell you more about myself in my next mail.Attach here is my picture i came here with i snap this pictures when my parents was still alive and i will like to see your pictures too.
Awaiting to hear from you soonest
Yours in love

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/