Information on romance scams and scammers.
#203650 by AlanJones Thu May 29, 2014 11:35 pm
honey you need to that okay...........You are always in my mind, I see you in my dream, Want to tell you,my heart belongs to you
I just wanted to tell you how much you mean to me............

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#203800 by AlanJones Sat May 31, 2014 4:24 am
honey you can use this number and call me too if that number is not number is not going true
+2348165630254 you are free to call me anytime you like baby

Hello honey
You mean so much to me and I want so much to make you as happy as you make me. Each passing day has me falling more in love with you. You can do the slightest thing and it warms me. Most of the time you don't even writ me and email i feel so sad baby... . You are always in my thoughts and in my heart. I never knew that love could be so wonderful until I met you. You have given me a new perspective on so many things. I will always treasure our love and keep it safe. I love you, Baby

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#203837 by AlanJones Sat May 31, 2014 7:53 am
okay i call you true out the day....... why and you not answer my call
this is Numbers i call
XXX.................baby this my number.....+234 8035 412 876

You mean so much to me and I want so much to make you as happy as you make me. Each passing day has me falling more in love with you. You can do the slightest thing and it warms me. Most of the time you don't even realize it. You are always in my thoughts and in my heart. I never knew that love could be so wonderful until I met you. You have given me a new perspective on so many things. I will always treasure our love and keep it safe. I love you, Baby.
jeff

#203919 by AlanJones Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:02 am
There are so many things that I am grateful for I can't even count. You have been there for me through thick and thin and I thank you for giving me that opportunity to get to know you and for always being there for me. You mean so much to me, it's so unbelievable that I have someone such as you. Even when I am down you are there for me. Things have been so hectic that I could not have wanted anyone to be there for me but you. You have been the stability in my life and this is just a note to let you know that I love you.

BABY YOU CAN ALSO USE THIS INTERNATIONAL CALLING CODE [011].........011816 5630254 honey i really want to hear your sweet voice

#203931 by AlanJones Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:50 am
okay baby..............how are you doing? hope your work,and your day going well with me.......

There are so many things that I am grateful for I can't even count. You have been there for me through thick and thin and I thank you for giving me that opportunity to get to know you and for always being there for me. You mean so much to me, it's so unbelievable that I have someone such as you. Even when I am down you are there for me. Things have been so hectic that I could not have wanted anyone to be there for me but you. You have been the stability in my life and this is just a note to let you know that I love you.................
try to call you baby but you are baccy my call why ................. i ques you don't give me the right number XXX
jeff need to hear your voice

baby... i just want to inform you that my lovely daughter she was admitted in the hospital..........Africa black snake bit her yesterday in where i work,,,,,,,,the doctor said i should bring 1,500 dollar for the treatment ,, and i tell the doctor to treat her for me she was the only daughter i have...so i have payed half of the money the doctor said i should look for the balance so that him can continue the treatment and i said okay

hope to hear from you soon

#203961 by AlanJones Sun Jun 01, 2014 2:31 pm
that code is made for international calling code..........if you try this calling code +234 and you see the number is not going true.......before you now tried the international calling code 011 okay hope you understand
.............am in west Africa........... honey the supervisor don't even allowed to work today just because of my tools i last at the airline ....why you don't want to send me your number ..why?.... did you hate me?

#203978 by AlanJones Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:02 pm
okay thank you for your reply............. hope you saw my last messeng that my lovely daughter at the hospital?.....
can you call me

#204012 by AlanJones Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:35 pm
this is correct number sorry...............011 234 816 563 0254
hope to hear from you soon

#204020 by AlanJones Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:49 pm
Africa black snake that bit her....and the snake was very big ........... and the doctor said i should bring the balance this morning before him finish the up the treatment ...baby,, right now am looking for way to get the money to payed the balance ...............i have payed my hotel bills and my workers also...right i don't have enough money to payed the balance ...baby i don't know if you can help me out, so that i can be able to payed the balance am coming to meet you soon when i come to your place i will pay you back the money okay

why are you not be picking my call.......can you call me...........011 234 8035 412 876

#204120 by AlanJones Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:52 pm
thank you for your message ..........baby thank you for your concern......all the money for the treeatment i needed is about 1,500 usa dollar.....and i have payed half of the money to the doctor.....i dont know if you can help me with [one thuosand USA dollar] if you can come up with it please just get back to me okay

if you want to send the money, go to westem unoin bank and send the money with this my supevisor name

RECEIVER NAME ...WILSON AUSTINE

COUNTRY.... NIGERIA
CITY EDO STATE
.............. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTION TO ASK ME YOU CAN ASK OKAY,,,,

#204160 by AlanJones Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:42 pm
how much do you have to help me out of this if you ? .......i to go to western union OR moneygrand and send it with that detail i send you okay

#204274 by AlanJones Wed Jun 04, 2014 1:37 am
baby. is not what you think.... i want you to know that i love to meet you and spend my rest of my life with

I love you because you bring the best out of me. Your terrific sense of humor. Every time I look at your message my heart misses a beat. You're the one who holds the key to my heart. We're a perfect match
jeff

#204683 by AlanJones Sat Jun 07, 2014 12:35 am
How are you doing baby? sorry that i get back to you lately.......i was busy with my the doctor at the office that is the reason why i get back to you lately........i want you to know that my daughter is at the hospital ?
jeff

I can be myself when I am with you. Your idea of romance is dim lights, soft music, and just the two of us. Because you make me feel like I have never felt before......You have taught me the true meaning of love..
baby send your number?

#204728 by AlanJones Sat Jun 07, 2014 6:52 am
okay.....thank you baby......but baby ,,,,why are you doing this to me?.............. you don't even want to hear my voice
i really want to talk to you baby
I am so happy that you ask of my daughter Sandra ..I feel complete right now baby Everything seems so right these days; everything makes sense. Thank you, my sweet angel.
jeff

#205282 by AlanJones Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:53 pm
Hello how are you doing today hope all is well with you baby............i didn't receive your email again why?