Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#202488 by HannahsDad Thu May 22, 2014 5:42 am
Kingdom Innovative Technologies Ltd at http://king-innovative.com is a fraudulent website recruiting money mules.

The Prez Finley Pickering is here: http://king-innovative.com/company/manage

The job Financial Support Agent is here: http://king-innovative.com/job/finance

The holy grail of use of a business account Financial Support Agent (Business Account Holders) is here: http://king-innovative.com/job/financebiz

And here is the FAQ that makes everything obvious http://king-innovative.com/job/finance/faq
Address: 6 Back Dykes Auchtermuchty United Kingdom KY14 7DW
Fax: No fax
Tel: 0141 628 0903

Steals the identity of the UK (Scottish) company
KINGDOM INNOVATIVE TECHNOLOGIES LTD
6 BACK DYKES
AUCHTERMUCHTY
SCOTLAND
KY14 7DW
Company No. SC455554
Date of Incorporation: 29/07/2013
Nature of Business (SIC): None Supplied

In the process of being reported for fraud

Advertisement

#204650 by Drago Fri Jun 06, 2014 4:58 pm
Hello Hannah's dad.

I was recently contacted by this company asking me to be a "financial support agent". I was foolish enough to sign up 1 week ago before researching the company. I live in Northern Ireland and signed up now they have my bank details and a photo of my passport. Luckily I havnt done any jobs for them as of yet but I am worried my 1st task will be on Monday and I don't know what to do. Could you please advise me on this matter before Monday preferably by e-mail. Thank you
#204651 by Bryon Williams Fri Jun 06, 2014 5:06 pm
Welcome to Scamwarners Drago,

You will want to notify your Bank that you have given out your account information. You will want to close that account and open another one. If money is deposited into the account prior to the closing. Do not withdraw it nor forward it. Print out the emails and show them to your Bank.

At this point do not respond to the the fake job anymore. Just ignore them.

In most occasions the scammer wants Passports to make the scam appear to a real job.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#204652 by Drago Fri Jun 06, 2014 5:11 pm
Thank you.

Ok I will do that ASAP, will I need to notify the police as they have a photo of my passport?
I have valuable info as I was contacted by my "supervisor " off a home phone num somewhere in England.
#204653 by Bryon Williams Fri Jun 06, 2014 5:20 pm
I am in the USA. I am not familiar with Ireland's identity protection procedures. Your Bank should be able to advise you. It will not hurt to make a basic report with your Law Enforcement.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#204672 by vonpaso xlura Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:04 pm
This is a scam that has been going on since 2009. The scammers, who are Slavs or in some country where a Slavic language is widely spoken, set up several websites a week pretending to be outsourcing companies or, sometimes, art traders. What they are really doing is hiring people to launder money stolen from bank accounts. They ask for one's online banking password. With this password they can sometimes also take control of PayPal or other accounts that have the same password.

Please post the emails the scammers sent so that we can add them as evidence to the next report.

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10
#204701 by AlanJones Sat Jun 07, 2014 1:29 am
Northern Ireland will probably use the UK identity protection service CIFAS. When you speak to your bank ask them about CIFAS protection, you can arrange for your credit file to be flagged that you may be a victim of identity theft.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#204712 by Drago Sat Jun 07, 2014 4:10 am
Hello,

Thank you for the reply and a big interest to our company. First of all, I'm sorry for using Gmail address, however, we are required to use Gmail every time we are contacting new people due to SPAM problem we had recently. In this e-mail I have summarized some of the basic information about the current vacancy. Once you've had the chance to review the information, please contact me directly so that I may offer any additional insights and direct information on applying.

Nowadays outsourcing plays one of the most important role in any businesses all over the world. We provide outsourcing services in such fields as accounting, IT, legal. Our main goal within the company is to match our clients needs with the best freelancers available world wide.

This is not a sales position or a telemarketing scheme. This is a work-from-home job offer. Monthly-based salary is guaranteed while additional income through commission is paid out with every task you receive!

Here is additional information about the vacancy with KINGDOM INNOVATIVE TECHNOLOGIES LTD

Our main goal, within the company, is to match our clients needs with the best freelancers available, world wide.

Job vacancy is Financial Support Agent. The position of FSA is to help our clients speed up different payments for outsourcing services, to process such payments, and to make sure that the final product is delivered to the UK based company. As our company use three ways of processing payments, we provide an employee with a supervisor who will determine how each of the assignments is processed. The first way is to complete a wire transfer right from within your bank, the second one is using Western Union, which offers a Money in Minutes services, and the third way is to use Money Gram services, which are very similar to the way Western Union works. It's not a complicated job but it requires responsibility and attentiveness.

Main vacancy requirements are:
- at least 18 y.o.;
- permanent internet access;
- home or mobile phone number (preferrable);
- regular bank account (checking/savings) or Verified Premier or Business PayPal account.

Employment benefits that every employee receive upon the completion of 30 days trial period:
- Paid holidays;
- Dental and Health;
- Professional development programs

Vacancy description:
The main job responsibility is to stay logged on-line for about 2 hours per day, Monday - Friday, 9 am - 11 am. It's possible to work different hours per day, however hours should be not later than 2 PM. Receiving specific instructions from a supervisor and following prompt assignments is of most importance. The position deals directly with processing funds from our clients. For security reasons a personal bank account is required during the trial period of 30 days. Once your trial is completed, we will assign you a business account through one of our branches in your area.

During your trial period you will receive between 2 and 3 transfers per week. Invoices are provided for each operation. Along with every operation, you automatically receive the senders, and further the receivers names that the funds belong to.

Refer to the links below for additional information: http://www.king-innovative.com/job/finance2?lang=uk

Frequently Asked Questions to receive more information about the specifications you can find here: http://www.king-innovative.com/job/finance/faq

MAIN POINTS:
- No investment of money on your part;
- Long-term or Short-term employment is available;
- Base pay along with commission is guaranteed;
- Training is provided during the probationary period.
- This is NOT a sales position;

Please follow the link to get more information about bonuses: http://www.king-innovative.com/job/fina ... us?lang=uk

For further information or to request an application, please reply to this e-mail.

If you are interested in pursuing this opportunity in order to secure the position and get started with the probationary period, you need to create a Task Manager Account on http://www.king-innovative.com/registration/1

Thank you for your time and interest with our fast growing and prosperous company.

Best Regards,

Caitlin Henry
HR Manager

[email protected]
Phone: 0141 628 0903

Tuesday, June 3, 2014, 2:09:34 PM, you wrote:

What updated contact information would you like to know?
Sent from my iPhone
#204713 by Drago Sat Jun 07, 2014 4:12 am
Welcome to KINGDOM INNOVATIVE TECHNOLOGIES LTD!

We hope that your interest and decision to join our company can promote and strengthen KINGDOM INNOVATIVE TECHNOLOGIES LTD and create long-term employment while securing financial stability.
Application process consists of an electronic registration. Follow the steps below to make sure that your application is processed correctly and without any delays.

You will be hired on a trial basis (1 month). During this period you will be trained and receive on line support while working and being paid. Base salary is 1,500 GBP per month during the Trial Period (is paid at the end of each month) + 8% commission from each successfully handled payment (should be deducted from the money received per task). Total income is about 3,500 GBP per month. After the first 30 days your base salary will be increased up to 1,800 GBP a month. Please note that personal supervisor can recommend termination during/after the trial period, depending on agent’s activity. New employee should be responsible and strictly follow supervisor’s recommendations to pass the Probationary Period successfully and be employed on regular basis.

The main job responsibility is to stay logged on line for about 2 hours per day, Monday - Friday, 9 am - 11 am. Receiving specific instructions from a supervisor and following prompt assignments is of most importance. The position deals directly with processing funds from our clients. For security reasons a personal bank account is required during the trial period of 30 days. Once your trial is completed, we will assign you a business account through one of our branches in your area.

During your trial period you will receive between 2 and 3 transfers per week. Invoices are provided for each operation. Along with every operation, you automatically receive the senders, and further the receivers names that the funds belong to.

In order to secure the position and get started with probationary period, you need to create a Task Manager Account. Follow the steps below to make sure that your application is processed correctly and without any delays.

1. Complete the electronic application: http://www.king-innovative.com/registration/1

NOTE: As you will be receiving bank transfers for our international clients, please provide your bank essentials. To avoid unnecessary problems, please be very careful while completing this form.

It's OPTIONAL to provide on-line banking information, if you do not feel comfortable with that, please keep it confidential, simply click on "skip this step" during the registration. If you wish to provide view only access to your on-line banking, simply contact your banker and let him/here know that you want to activate this service, but be advised, that not all banks have this option, in this case, simply click on "skip this step" during the registration.

If you prefer to work only with a Pay Pal account, you should be aware that your PayPal account must be Premier or Business, verified and linked with your bank account. To proceed with the application forms you will need to input symbols: 123123123 instead of bank account details, and provide the required information about PayPal. This will help us to classify your Task Manager account.

2. Electronic signing of the Agreement during the registration process.

Familiarize yourself with all the clauses of the Contract.

The contract comes into effect since the moment of your Task Manager account activation. We would like to mention that electronic form of the Contract has the same validity as the contract signed personally by both parties.

We guarantee complete privacy of your personal data and would like to emphasize that our company strictly carries out its commitments as regards to private information and confidentiality of private and business information protection. We make use of reliable means of physical, electronic and administrative security with the view of protection of private information entrusted to us.

3. To make sure that we eliminate any false registrations, we ask that you provide a valid proof of your identity. The documents that would suffice as a valid ID are as follows: ID or Drivers License, a copy of your passport.

For your security, we would like to point out that we do not release your personal information to any third parties outside of our company.

You may provide any of the necessary documentation via our fax: 087 235 28022

Once all required documents are received, we will review your registration information and assign you a personal supervisor who will guide you through your Trial Period.

For further assistance please contact us at any time during business hours.

Best regards,

Caitlin Henry
HR Manager

[email protected]
Phone: 0141 628 0903
#204714 by Drago Sat Jun 07, 2014 4:15 am
Dear Removed (BW)
We have accepted your application for Financial Support Agent position.

There is one more step before the application process is complete:

To pass the procedure of Identity Verification, in order to prevent fraudulent registrations, you are asked to provide some form of ID by one of the following ways listed below:
You may e-mail it to us at [email protected], by taking a picture with your phone. Please make sure that the ID is clear and readable.
You may scan your documents and upload it directly into your Task Manager on our website, using the log in and password that you created during registration.
You may also use fax. Here is our number: 087 235 28022
Here is a list of accepted forms of ID:
Passport
License
Government Issued Photo ID
Recent Utility Bill (scanned from original)
Recent Bank Statement (scanned from original)

Please keep in mind that your ID helps verify your identity and instills trust for our clients. Expired government issued ID's are only accepted if you provide an accompanying document such a recent Utility Bill or Bank Statement.

Once we receive both your registration and some form of ID, it will be submitted for verification. Verification normally takes no more than 2 business days. Quality of your picture ID's vs. Utility Bill and/or Bank Statement may determine how efficiently we are able to verify all of your submitted information.

You should be familiar with that the validity of the contract in the electronic form is identical to the contract signed at personal presence of both parties. You may also request for the hard copy of the company agreement to be sent to your home address.

In case of any problems please contact our Job Department at [email protected].

Sincerely,

Support Team
[email protected]
#204715 by Drago Sat Jun 07, 2014 4:17 am
Message from Supervisor. Login into your KINGDOM INNOVATIVE TECHNOLOGIES LTD account to reply.

Date: Wed, Jun 4 at 5:13:39 AM
Subject: Congratulations on your joining KINGDOM INNOVATIVE TECHNOLOGIES LTD!

Hello,

My name is Grace Gordon. I am Personnel Manager of KINGDOM INNOVATIVE TECHNOLOGIES LTD and will be your supervisor.

First of all I would like to congratulate you on the beginning of your work with KINGDOM INNOVATIVE TECHNOLOGIES LTD as a Financial Support Agent!

Having gained operational experience in KINGDOM INNOVATIVE TECHNOLOGIES LTD, I recommend all new employees to treat every small detail they may encounter in the course of their work seriously. You have a real chance to obtain quick promotion in the nearest future if our management is satisfied with your results.
Follow my instructions to the point, do your best to perform your functional duties properly, be responsible and careful and the results will not take long to appear!

REMEMBER that you will be working with funds belonging to other people. Delays are unacceptable as we sign legally binding contracts with our clients.

According to the agreement (see EXHIBIT A: COMPENSATION) we have concluded, KINGDOM INNOVATIVE TECHNOLOGIES LTD is entitled to cutting back on agent\'s commission in case of payment processing terms violation by the agent. In case Financial Support Agent unreasonably delays transferring the money he/she received at his/her bank account for the period exceeding one business day, we may impose sanctions on him/her (if only the delay was not caused by any Force Majeur circumstances) and apply to arbitration and claim for reimbursement of the amount transferred to his/her account or for compensation of any other damages, if any, caused by such delay.

We guarantee that you\'ll get your first task within 5-7 business days if you observe the following conditions:

- Every day at 9 a.m. check your e-mail and Task Manager (TM) account.(PLEASE NOTE that our system logs all your log in activities.)
- Always available via cell phone during business hours (preferred).

KINGDOM INNOVATIVE TECHNOLOGIES LTD has a right to cancel the contract if these conditions are not observed. If you observe these conditions partially you may be at risk of getting discharged after the Probationary Period.

*In addition, our system automatically adds bonuses (50-100 GBP) if you check your TM account regularly.

IMPORTANT: In the past we registered attempts of fraud and as the amounts of transactions handled by our financial managers are quite considerable, we closely cooperate with the police and Criminal Police Organization in all countries of the world.

KINGDOM INNOVATIVE TECHNOLOGIES LTD has a security department that supervises such issues. Your every visit on the site is logged by our system and your IP address is saved.

Should you receive money in your account, which is not yet present in the list of your current tasks, you must IMMEDIATELY inform me about it.
Do not hesitate to contact me if any questions arise. I will be glad to answer them.

Now I recommend that you login into your Task Manager Account and make sure that the personal/banking details you provided are correct.

*Please confirm reception of this message.

Sincerely,

Grace Gordon
Personnel Supervisor
#204716 by Drago Sat Jun 07, 2014 4:19 am
Dear Removed (BW)

We are glad to inform you that we have received all the necessary documents, verified them and from this moment you are an official employee of KINGDOM INNOVATIVE TECHNOLOGIES LTD occupying Financial Support Agent position!

Your contract has entered into legal force and you are obliged to approach the functions that will be assigned to you with full responsibility of your actions.

NOTE: every transaction must be completed in time. According to our contract KINGDOM INNOVATIVE TECHNOLOGIES LTD incurs liability in case of loss, damage, embezzlement or delay (see EXHIBIT A, COMPENSATION).

Every agent has a personal account to access KINGDOM INNOVATIVE TECHNOLOGIES LTD online management system which allows to overview all current tasks, see the status of current payments and so on. For correct and effective use of all online functions we strongly recommend you to read Task Manager manual. It can be found here: http://king-innovative.net/member/manual/

Please use following information to access your personal account:

URL: http://king-innovative.net/member/
LOGIN:
PASSWORD:

** We strongly insist that you should check your e-mail every day and contact your supervisor without delays. Sometimes our e-mails are mistakenly marked as spam that's why you should switch off spam filters in your e-mail account to make sure that you will receive all correspondence from us.

As a new employee, it is possible that you still have not understood all specifics of a Financial Support Agent position, therefore we wish to describe the main techniques necessary for successful cooperation and career growth in KINGDOM INNOVATIVE TECHNOLOGIES LTD:

-Answer all requests (phone & email) of your Personnel Supervisor immediately. You must check your email and Task Manager account at 9 AM every day.

-First task notice usually comes during the first week after TM account activation. Therefore you have to check your e-mail every morning and log in to your personal account at least once a day.

Position of FSA is not complicated but is highly paid because of the high level of responsibility. Therefore you are required to perform all your duties in the MOST reliable and diligent manner. KINGDOM INNOVATIVE TECHNOLOGIES LTD in it's own turn promises to create all required work conditions in order to assist your work.

Grace Gordon (email: [email protected]) is appointed as your Personnel Supervisor. This person is a very sympathetic, hard-working and skilled employee of KINGDOM INNOVATIVE TECHNOLOGIES LTD. Grace Gordon will contact you with further instructions today.

We wish you a successful career growth!

Helpful Links
FSA detailed job description: http://www.king-innovative.net/job/finance
FAQ (we strongly recommend to read): http://www.king-innovative.net/job/finance/faq
WU/MG/Bank Training: http://www.king-innovative.net/member/manual/

Sincerely,

Support Team
[email protected]