Information on romance scams and scammers.
#205008 by AlanJones Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:50 am
Profile on FishMeetFish - willy77 - http://www.FishMeetFish.com/profile/willy77

Looking for real woman

Age & Gender: 58 Year Old Man
Height: 6' 1" (185 cm)
Body Type: Athletic
Religion: Christian - Catholic
Ethnicity: Caucasian with Blond Hair Color / Hazel Eye Color
Zodiac Sign: Virgo

About Me
I am a man with a joyful character, independent, optimistic, respectful, sensual and attractive. I like going to beaches, camping, watching movies, dinners, going to the cinemas and listening to all kind of good music, like classic, rock, country, jazz, soul,R and b and a little bit of rap. My favorite sports are football, basketball, soccer,tennis and golf.
I also love traveling because of the nature of work as an Engineer i traveled all over the globe.

My Perfect First Date
I will like table for Two on my first date

PMs

Hi Dear you look very beautiful and lovely i will like to know you

You're welcome I'm happy to meet you, I am David Williams from UK i will like to know more about you, thanks

Hi dear i want to know you because I'm interested in you and like to be your friend

If that will be lovely then lets begin from here ok

Honey how are you doing I'm really happy for your response, you're such a lovely woman i can't wait to be your friend.
This is my email [email protected] we can chat on the yahoo messenger ok.
Thanks

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#205011 by Grunt Mon Jun 09, 2014 1:29 am
photo shows George Osborne MP, Chancellor of the Exchequer in the Conservative - Liberal Democrat coalition government

Thank you honey you're so wonderful, i can't wait to be your friend.
This is my email [email protected] you can write to me anything time,and we can chat there too
#205056 by AlanJones Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:39 am
Thank you honey for your email i really appreciate your caring and i promise to make you happy in this relationship,
I want to know a little thing about you, which country do you come from and where do you live now, what is your profession, and what kind of relationship do you want.
Thanks

David Williams

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#205237 by AlanJones Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:59 pm
Honey thank you once again, are you on yahoo so that we talk on yahoo or skype than to send only messages on email, you're really beautiful and lovely i can't wait to meet you and have a wonderful relationship with you, you're now in my heart i can't stop thinking about, i look at your pictures every morning before i went to work.
I will be waiting to hear from you again, and take good care of yourself ok.

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 41.215.169.5
Originating ISP: Millicom Ghana Limited
City: Accra
Country of Origin: Ghana
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

#205633 by AlanJones Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:52 pm
Honey how are you doing, i miss you, i want you to create a yahoo account or skype to enable us talk and communicate very well, we can see each other cam ok,
I really need you in my life ok, i will be happy to meet you and make you mine forever.

#205975 by AlanJones Sun Jun 15, 2014 2:44 am
Honey how are you doing, i miss you so much my dear, if you can't create yahoo or skype to communicate with me then we have to be written each other regularly, because I'm really in love with you,
I don't have enough time because I'm always on the high sea with our company ship, we travel all over the world.
This is my picture and my only son picture

Image Image

The photos are UK Chancellor George Osborne MP and Romeo Beckham.

#206052 by AlanJones Sun Jun 15, 2014 2:03 pm
Honey thank you for your compliment, my son name is Johnny, he is eleven years old, he will be happy to meet you and call you mum.
I will be happy if you take him as your son.

#206198 by AlanJones Mon Jun 16, 2014 1:32 pm
Honey you're such a lovely woman, i really want you in my life, though i don't have enough time now to fly to your country but very soon i will be out of the high sea for my holiday, then i can fly to your country and spend the holiday with you.
Today we will sailing to Sudan in Africa for a rig work i will spend two week their, I love you.

#206289 by AlanJones Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:36 am
Honey how are you doing i miss you so much, you will hear from me ok, i will use our ship internet to communicate with you and my son Johnny, i can't afford to miss you for two weeks,
So how is everything going with you ? take good care of yourself my dear.
I love you

#219482 by AlanJones Wed Sep 17, 2014 10:52 pm
Hello honey how are you doing i really miss you so much, please honey forgive me for not communicating with you, i went to Sudan in Africa on a rig work and i lost my valuable items including my laptop i spent two good months on the high sea without communicating with anybody even my little son johnny and you. i just came out from the from the high sea last week then i bought a new laptop computer to communicate with you again.
Honey currently am in Ghana in Africa to sign a contract job with Ghana government that's my personal work not my company business i want to have your mobile number to enable us to communicate very well, i miss you so much my beautiful baby and i can't stop loving you. here is my picture.
Thanks

David Williams

#219659 by AlanJones Fri Sep 19, 2014 11:03 am
Honey don't think that i have forgoten you, i always remember you each day in my life, i was in the high sea for good tree months without communicating with anybody because of my duty as an engineer, i really miss you my love and my heart still belong to you, please come back to me i love you with all my heart.