Information on romance scams and scammers.
#205077 by bbjune Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:39 am
Hello u all.....actly i'm a new join member here.just want to share & ask for this problem.anyway I have know with guys from u.s for a few weeks then he ask me to do bussines with him.today I receive an email from some bank at u.k that's sound is regarding my new frenz have to transfer usd 14 mil to my account but they ask me to make some payment before the transferred will processing .they ask me to pay usd 2970 to them first.my new frenz said I have to pay it coz his money usd 14 mil Ardy in at my account....what should I do...? please,some advices from u all, so I'm very thankful...the bank use private number still try to contacting me till this time even I do to just avoid them.really make me confused and scared,please & Tq :( :(
Advertisement

#205079 by AlanJones Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:46 am
It is a scam, the person you are writing to is a young man in an Internet cafe in Africa or the far east.

The 14 million doesn't exist and neither do the bank (it is the scammer using a different email address).

Please post all the email addresses and the email he has sent you here as that will help other victims.

The best thing to do is to delete all his emails and do not respond to his mails or calls.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#205082 by bbjune Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:15 pm
Thanx frenz... Feel spoiled to know some liars like that's person,huhu...tq
#205086 by bbjune Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:31 pm
Here is the email address they have use to send email to me.
[email protected] with contact number is +447937424320 Mr.isa hassan

Anybody here know anything about this..?
#205090 by AlanJones Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:44 pm
bbjune wrote:[email protected] with contact number is +447937424320 Mr.isa hassan

A legitimate bank would not use a Yahoo email address or a mobile phone number, which is what +447937424320 is.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#205092 by bbjune Mon Jun 09, 2014 1:01 pm
So there is totally fake...OMG!!! I don't know bcoz I'm not in u.k & I know nothing about this.... :shock:
#205093 by bbjune Mon Jun 09, 2014 1:14 pm
AlanJones wrote:
bbjune wrote:[email protected] with contact number is +447937424320 Mr.isa hassan

A legitimate bank would not use a Yahoo email address or a mobile phone number, which is what +447937424320 is.

Very thankfully for this site & new frenz I got here, I do have try searching about the bank information & I joined here try to get any confirmation & now think all is a very clear,nothing to make me worse yet.tq :) :idea: :bondage:
#205094 by Dotti Mon Jun 09, 2014 1:25 pm
We see this scam every single day.

The person talking to you is not American. He has most likely never been in the United States at all.

There are young men from certain African countries who literally spend all day telling these same lies to strangers on the internet, in hopes of getting money from some of them. To the scammer, this is a job, and the person he is scamming is nothing more than a "maga" (which basically means fool) to be manipulated in whatever way is necessary to get them to send money.

The scammer will say whatever he thinks you want or need to hear. He will declare his undying love to you and ask you to marry him if he thinks it will get you to send money. He will send you fake documents and even direct you to fake bank websites to convince you it is real. If you confront him with being a scammer, he will continue to lie. He will declare his innocence and accuse you of being mean (or worse) for doubting him. He will not hesitate to use the name of God or Allah in his scams (depending on what religion he is claiming to be.)

If he has enough photos and video of the person he is pretending to be, he will even create a fake webcam to convince you that he is real. He does this all as long as he thinks he still has a chance to convince you to send money.

The best thing you can do is stop all contact wih this criminal. Block him from your email or filter his messages to trash. Do not respond to him or even confront him. He already knows he is a scammer, and he is not going to feel guilty about what he has done because to him this is just business. He has no conscience.

If you can post his email address here and one or two of the messages he sent you, it might help others he is targeting to avoid falling for the same scam.

Need to post photos? http://scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=3219
Are you a victim of a romance scam? Read here for advice and FAQ's.
#205097 by bbjune Mon Jun 09, 2014 2:03 pm
[email protected]
International ManagementFinancial Service

From the desk of Mr  Finn Elliot
Account department
International Management Financial Service UNITED KINGDOM.
Dear Customer Madam.

This is to acknowledge of  the receiving of your money from Bank Woolwich U.K and the contents were all noted
The Amount to Approve 4,000,000 POUNDS.
Madam now your money have to be approved by the International Management Financial Service  of United Kingdom .after that it will now give go ahead order to Bank Woolwich U.K to transfer your money into your local bank account in your country .And before we can do that  you have to pay the for the  approval charges to the  International Management Financial Service before your money will be transfer into your personal account..
and after you send the money later we will transfer it back to you when transferring your main money okay.
The charges is 2,970 Great British Pounds.
We wait for your reply .

Thanks Mr  Finn Elliot 
#205098 by bbjune Mon Jun 09, 2014 2:19 pm
BANK WOOLWICH UNITED KINDGOM

ATTENTION PLEASE 

Dear Customer  
               Fund Release/ Investment

Please check your Bank detains first before reading

F/NAME =
EMAIL=
ACCT NO=
CONTACT NO=

sender name is  Leo Jim  
Amount is 4,000,000 pounds.

We have received a mail application and approval of release the Draft sent to this office by our Client Mr  Leo Jim 
He has requested that we should remit the total  sum of 4,000,000 GBP.(FOUR MILLION POUNDS)  to you on behalf of this financial organization, I want to use this opportunity to let you know that I am the Remittance Officer who is in-charge of  your transfer .
We have taken note of his mail application but before taking any further steps regarding the transfer of the said fund deposited in this bank, 
We want you to provide this bank with the following information, this will enable us to carry out this  transfer into your account.

1. Your name and Company contact address.

2. Any form of Identification, which must include either your

international passport or drivers license.

3. Your phone/fax number.

Yours Sincerely,

Mr. Issa Hassan.

for Bank Woolwich UK

CONTACT

+447937424320
#205107 by Dotti Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:20 pm
Could you also post the name and email address of the "friend" who introduced you to a bank? He is a scammer as well.

The writing in the emails you posted is definitely African.

Need to post photos? http://scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=3219
Are you a victim of a romance scam? Read here for advice and FAQ's.
#205137 by AlanJones Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:11 pm
Emails sent to [email protected] are opened in

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 115.241.139.206
Originating ISP: Bses Telecom Limited
City: Mumbai
Country of Origin: India
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

#205139 by Bryon Williams Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:16 pm
^^^ Same here.

Location Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Opened on (115¸241¸139¸206:50812)

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#205184 by bbjune Tue Jun 10, 2014 5:39 am
Dotti wrote:Could you also post the name and email address of the "friend" who introduced you to a bank? He is a scammer as well.

The writing in the emails you posted is definitely African.

Actly I did not know what is his own email,we just contact at fb.me conform b4 this it has write there but like his have to setting his account now I can't see anything about him personal, we have talk directly b4 & till today he still try to contact me at phone.he give me a msg too but I do not reply him or pick the phone.last we contact is yesterday b4 I'm searching & joined this sites coz the bank ask me to pay for the money transfers.here the msg he has send to me just now.
#205185 by bbjune Tue Jun 10, 2014 5:42 am
please my friend you have to believe me as your friend not any one else ,is true we just meet on FB and become friend yes people make friend like that ,you agree to help me do this Business first time I don't know that the Bank will ask to pay money , but now they ask ,so I don't know what to do now ,so please you have to try and help , i know your not after my money ,but you know that friend is all about help ,so please try and pay the money just for me your friend okay , please my dear friend thanks