Information on romance scams and scammers.
#205186 by bbjune Tue Jun 10, 2014 5:52 am
why silent to me ? do you really know what your doing now?

That's is last of his msg.... His name at fb account are LEO JIM contact no is +918826602243 if can i send his picture I will do but I don't know how to do actly,huhu....tq
Advertisement

#205187 by bbjune Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:08 am
Re: confusion

#205107 by Dotti Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:20 pm
Could you also post the name and email address of the "friend" who introduced you to a bank? He is a scammer as well.

The writing in the emails you posted is definitely African.

Re: confusion

#205137 by AlanJones Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:11 pm
Emails sent to [email protected] are opened in

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:
Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 115.241.139.206
Originating ISP: Bses Telecom Limited
City: Mumbai
Country of Origin: India
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

SO WHICH ONE IS RIGHT, FROM AFRICAN OR INDIA...?
#205188 by AlanJones Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:24 am
The language used in the email has signs that we would associate with the style that is common in Africans (particularly from West Africa), but the actual email was sent from India.

It is either an African living in India, or an Indian whose language skills show the traits of an African. But that is really irrelevant, the fact is that the style is not that of an educated natural English speaker and the email was not sent from the UK as it claims to be.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#205189 by bbjune Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:34 am
Tq for all information that's... But he's still contact me , what should I do to stop him make a call,urghhh....I don't like to see it,the ringing really disturbing.should I just tell him if I known he are scammer so he will not try to fool me yet or anything.
#205190 by AlanJones Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:44 am
If you tell him that you know he is a scammer then he will only continue to ring you to deny it.

The best thing to do is call your phone provider and tell them that you are getting nusiance calls and ask if they can block the number from calling you, or if it is on a mobild, see if you can see it up so that his number is rejected or has a silent ring tone.

If you don't answer then he will give up and look elsewhere for a new victim, but if you continue answering him he will think he has a chance with you and continue bothering you.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#205196 by bbjune Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:49 am
Owh yarh....?? well...I should do like what did u ask me to do.so I will see how long it take till he give up with me.anyway Thanx once again to u.... :) :) :)
#205202 by bbjune Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:33 am
1) BANK NAME: CIMB BANK  
A/C NO: 12870007082525. 
NAME: D.Y.R PATHIYANADAN A/L D.Y RETNAM...for Malaysia

or
Ambank account number 2270020092539 account name Yusri Bin Yusof .....for Malaysia

Use any of this to make the payment and send me the payment slip here okay

2) Madam i can help you with half of the money okay now you can make the payment of half and later you try to send back to me once you get your money okay.
reply me or call me or go and make the half payment and send me the slip copy okay
thanks

** It just for sharing here, that they have send me new email just now...I don't have say anything to them but look like they still make a hard working to pull me down,lol....** :laugh-s:
#205314 by bbjune Wed Jun 11, 2014 1:06 am
*( If i lost my money , you will never get away whit it )*

OMG...NOW THE SCAMMER START TO TREAT ME LIKE THAT...ITS SCARY ME,WHAT WILL HE DO TO ME??? :yikes:
#205366 by vonpaso xlura Wed Jun 11, 2014 8:17 am
Please post the email, including complete headers.

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10
#205371 by Dotti Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:05 am
First of all, ignore the threats.

These scammers are still hoping to get money from you, one way or another.

Nobody is coming to physically hurt you, and you are not in any legal trouble either.

In reality, these scammers are cowards. They hide behind fake names and locations, and use stolen photos. They scam people in other countries, over the computer, so that you won't see them and can't identify them. They do all this because they know that they are not likely to get caught. Investigations are expensive, and it is very difficult for authorities to investigate criminals in other countries.

They know that you are not going to fall for their sweet talk and send money. So instead they try to threaten you, hoping you will fall for the threats and send them money. But if they came to see you, they would have to travel. They would be caught on cameras. Their passports would be logged. There would be a trail for police that would make it easy to catch them. And if they commit a crime in your country, they are far more likely to be arrested and jailed. They know this, and it is a chance they are not going to take.

And you are not in any legal trouble either. You have committed no crime. You don't owe anybody any money. They may claim that they have paid money and lost it, but that's all part of the lie. They haven't paid a dime--it's all part of their fake story. Sometimes they will even email you from new accounts, pretending to be government officials, the police, the FBI, etc. That's all fake too--if law enforcement wanted to contact you, they will NOT use email.

Just continue to ignore them, or filter ALL emails related to this whole business to trash. They are all fake.

edit to add: yahoo.in is yahoo India. Since it appears that at least one of the scammers is in India right now, unless you have friends in India, it is safe to assume that ANY strange email address from India is connected to the scam.

Need to post photos? http://scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=3219
Are you a victim of a romance scam? Read here for advice and FAQ's.
#205373 by bbjune Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:49 am
i'm admit that I've have to worry b4 but after reads u opinions above, it make me calm back...yarh,I do never ever talk with them yet :)
#205374 by bbjune Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:00 am
Just asking for my knowledge in future....

Is it possible if someone living at others country but using an email from others country?? For example, me live at malaysia but use some email address like yahoo.in
#205375 by bbjune Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:43 am
Dotti wrote:
edit to add: yahoo.in is yahoo India. Since it appears that at least one of the scammers is in India right now, unless you have friends in India, it is safe to assume that ANY strange email address from India is connected to the scam.

* actly I don't have any friends from India,it just an email address belong the man( try to scamming me) I have seeing from his personal info at fb account & he also mention from gera(German) but lives at London.*