Information on romance scams and scammers.
#205348 by AlanJones Wed Jun 11, 2014 2:51 am
Profile on FishMeetFish - sweetlovechariot - http://www.FishMeetFish.com/profile/sweetlovechariot

fish swimming looking for a seamate

Age & Gender: 48 Year Old Man
Height: 6' 2" (188 cm)
Body Type: Athletic
Religion: Christian - Catholic
Ethnicity: Caucasian with Black Hair Color / Brown Eye Color
Zodiac Sign: Capricorn

i am handsome, tall, cool, witty, smart, intelligent, nice, and adorable. I have respect for everyone and i am a loving person. I love the outdoors and i have a great sense of humor. I love computers, i am a single man. I am not a player, i have been played many times so i am very careful. I dont have much to say. I am someone that is just friendly, I am nice and easy going, so much fun to be with. An open minded person. I have always believed in love even if some women are out there to hurt, i still have the believe that when i find the right person, we will get it right.

PMs

hi XXX. my name is carol stefan. can we chat? my e mail adress is ngdamon at ymail dot com or let me know you want to stay in touch. i hope you respond okay?

[email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#205481 by AlanJones Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:38 pm
Dear XXX. i am good. how you doing? Thanks for the mail. I am so glad that you want to get to know me...Well, to tell you a bit about myself, I am Carol Stefan, i live in riverside california...I am 50 years old, 6.2ft tall, black hair, brown eyes, a Dutch man. My father hailed from Amsterdam, The Netherlands i was born in Riverside California and my mother is American am mixed race. I lost my mother in an auto crash at a very tender age when i was 10 years old so i grew up with my father and i have been the only child of my parents. My daddy took me California. He was a very good man that's where i grew up and learnt the principles of life. Though my dad was very strict, he passed away at the age of 61 due to his illness (Diabetes) such a great man he was. Since then i moved on to start a life of my own, I am a single man, never married and no kids. Though I was going to marry a woman 9 years ago, i caught her with my best friend on my bed in my room having sex, it was a shock to me but i had to let go. I believed my marriage to her was not meant to happen, so i am looking for a serious and long term relationship and someone to start a new life with, I am a Building and Construction engineer. I learnt the trade from my father and now i had to take over his company. We do constructions of Home, Remodeling,Commercial Building,Foundation,Roads, bridges and Pedestrian Footbridge..I own my home and own my company, I am an easy going and open minded person, easily get along with love and respect. I have a great sense of humor, love to tease with good jokes, love to cook, talk many positive things, love to watch movies at the cinema. Thats a bit about me, i will tell you more in my next email. So tell me about yourself too.

Expecting your response, Carol.

Profile attached to email has name Shelter VACA.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#206122 by AlanJones Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:40 pm
Dear XXX,

Sorry for the late response, i have not been able to check my email since the last few days. But i will let you know more about me now. I am a born again Christian and very humble and love to meet new friends with my smile, i am honest, caring, non smoking and non drinking. I have a good sense of humor. Distance shouldn't be a problem to us at all for the fact that we are ready to get to know more about each other and besides, i don't mind relocating for the right relationship that comes my way..God's timing is the best, steady is cherished. I like to read God's words, i like to garden, travel and camping during the weekend, My goal is to look for a smart, caring and loving woman. who thinks and talks positive things and easy to get along with, we will be happy in anything we do in our daily lives. That is what I am seeking through God's guidance for my future. Sometimes reality is the hardest thing to understand and the thing that takes the longest to realize. But once it hits us in the face we'll never forget it. It will always be there in our memories and sometimes that is the best way to look at it. We seem to have some things in common and share some similarities as being a good christian. i enjoy working out and taking the fitness classes on weekends. It would be nice if you also enjoy some sort of an active, healthy lifestyle. An attitude and willingness to stay active and involve socially is attractive to me. I 50 years old but stay active and physically fit through exercise and sports. I really feel and look much younger than my chronological age. So feel free to form your own opinion after you've met me. I want to be with a wpman to spend the rest of my life with..i dont want to be alone anymore because i have been lonely for a very long time. Hope you can be able to understand my feelings and let us build a relationship based on honesty , trust and sincerity. I have attached my pictures for you to see, i hope you will send me yours too.
Much love,

Carol

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image