Information on romance scams and scammers.
#205455 by AlanJones Wed Jun 11, 2014 8:27 pm
I need to hear your voice honey

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#205646 by AlanJones Thu Jun 12, 2014 2:28 pm
did you other for international call .......my daughter sickness is getting whoa st at the hospital ............cry

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#205988 by AlanJones Sun Jun 15, 2014 4:31 am
I mean my lovely is at the hospital can you help me with some money ? am sick and tire with my daughter

sorry that i get back to you lately

#206182 by AlanJones Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:37 pm
Africa big black snake bit her at the site last month .......So i talk her to the hospital.....and i need some money to pay my hospital bills .......can you help me out?
thank you for your concern okay
thanks......... sorry that i get back to you lately i was busy with her at the hospital...................hope to hear from you soon
jeff

#206386 by AlanJones Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:57 pm
thank you for your message....................you are sweet... anything that you have in your mind honey... if you are ready to send it plesae just get back to me email .........jope to hear from you soon

#206562 by AlanJones Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:58 pm
well....... thank you for your concerning about sandra ............. my hospital bills is about 3k,,,and i have some couple of US DOLLAR with me over here baby,,,..... how much can you come up with?

thanks,
jeff

#206782 by AlanJones Fri Jun 20, 2014 2:12 am
thank you honey.........sorry that i get back to you lately....just my daughter is dieing at the hospital
honey please go to the moneygrand or westerunion and send it to this information okay

country name ............ Nigeria....

receiver name ......Wilson Austine
city................;;;;;;;;;;;;Benin city

honey make sure you send me the tracking number okay...................if you are not ok with the information let know okay.....Hope to hear from you soon
thanks,
jeff

#206797 by AlanJones Fri Jun 20, 2014 3:12 am
Name of the account Wilson uwaml Austine 000453167821 go to UBA bank and payed the money okay

#207198 by AlanJones Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:20 am
I care about my daughter just that i don't know were i can get the information the bank needed............. i we ask my supervisor to help me out okay..........i we get back to you when i contact my supervisor again okay
thanks,

#207264 by AlanJones Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:06 pm
okay...................i just contact my supervisor now and him said when him return back to work this week end... him will tell me what to do ........so am waiting for him to come back to work so that will can talk about it
jeff

#207443 by AlanJones Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:33 pm
okay ...thank you for your concern.................my supervisor just call me now .... asking me how much is the money sending to the account.........and i told him the money you re sending to me...............and my supervisor said the bank we not allow him to redraw 300 dollar ... accept 1,500dollar...... .honey i don't know if you can make it .....1k........ so that the bank we allowed
thanks,
hope to hear from you soon