Information on romance scams and scammers.
#205462 by AlanJones Wed Jun 11, 2014 8:45 pm
Hello honey, how are you? Still waiting to hear from you. Kisses

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#205651 by AlanJones Thu Jun 12, 2014 2:34 pm
Hello honey, I didn't get any voice note here, honey let me know exactly when you want to call, kisses

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#205689 by AlanJones Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:25 pm
Hello honey, how was your day? Wish I can get a photo of you taking your bath

#205743 by AlanJones Fri Jun 13, 2014 11:10 am
You look goergous honey,I can't wait to meet you in person, to kiss your lips and cuddle in bed,honey please send more of your photos, I can't stop looking at them. Kisses.

#205769 by AlanJones Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:59 pm
Hi,

Viber is an application that you will download on your phone, its free call to anybody using Viber. Download it on your phone, and add me okay. What you do at your free time, and what time is convenient for us to talk over the phone.

#205842 by AlanJones Sat Jun 14, 2014 4:27 am
Honey you look sweet, how are you doing? Am worried now,I am having little problem with my small bissiness, I want to expand the bussiness by importing more electricals,I have the capital of about 60000 usa dollars,I need about 100000 usa dollars to make good importation of quality goods, I seek help from friends, but the insist they have financial problems too, honey I will be happy if you can support me with what ever you can afford for that, I am trying to build up a gooD future for Us,I know your support will make open doors for me, hope to hear from you soon honey. Kisses

#205847 by AlanJones Sat Jun 14, 2014 4:49 am
Thanks honey, your support of 20.000£ can go a very long way to help me start up a good importation of electricals, honey please really need to know how you intend to send the money to me, because I will be buying the goods on tuesday, honey please I will apreciate if you send it to me, so I know exactly how much we have to buy goods. Thanks for your support.

#205872 by AlanJones Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:41 am
Honey please I want you to try use western Union to send money,I will be traveling to West Africa tomorrow,I am thinking of expanding this bussiness so in next few years it will yeild to a big investment for just You and I, I have a bussiness partner I will be going to meet and have a meeting in West africa, try check if you can send the money by western union,so I give you his details to send money, thanks honey, with you by my side we will build a good future.

Honey I really like to hear from you, if you can use Western union to send money to me. Kisses

#205950 by AlanJones Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:59 pm
Hello honey, I really want to know the means you are sending the money to him, Western Union or Money Gram..? I hope to hear from you soon.

#205990 by AlanJones Sun Jun 15, 2014 4:37 am
How are you honey? Honey please try use money gram or Western Union, bank transfres take a long time to process, I need you to send the money to him through Monwy gram, he said I should send it to him by 5000£,when he receive, we send another 5000£ till he gets all. Hope to hear from you soon. Kisses.

#206013 by AlanJones Sun Jun 15, 2014 9:11 am
Hello honey, hope you are doing good? He I talked with him and he said there is no need for me to come down there,that he take care of things there, am also finding it difficult to leave work,am not sure you can make transfer to his bank account from there down to africa, maybe you make inquiry about money gram, that's the fastest means I send money to him. Please honey I only have tomorrow to start up the bussiness, you are my hope now. Kisses