Information on romance scams and scammers.
#205511 by AlanJones Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:23 pm
Profile on FishMeetFish - garymatic - http://www.fishmeetfish.com/profile/garymatic

A walk in the woods

Age & Gender: 52 Year Old Man
Height: 5' 9" (175 cm)
Body Type: Athletic
Religion: Christian - Other
Ethnicity: Caucasian with Brown Hair Color / Brown Eye Color
Zodiac Sign: Virgo

I am a warm, considerate, happy, outgoing individual who loves life. I have a passion for living life. I have a big heart and care about people, children and animals. I am a high energy individual in work and had been in my personal life. I believe compatability is key to making any relationship work, but it also takes 2 individuals to discuss and find a solution to any problem and how to address it.

I enjoy swimming, tennis, museums, antique shops, concerts, parks, beaches, mountains. and movies. I enjoy travel as well.. I enjoy Interior Design and this is my next step in changing the interior of my home to personalize it more to my taste. I believe in making my life simple so everything is washable from walls, floors, furniture etc.....

I was raised of from a Christian Catholic Family and i am God fearing,

PMs

Hey there cute smile is it ok to chat sometimes?

Adam.

([email protected]) I should be on IM for a while before i leave for work this morning, any plans for the day?

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#205529 by Grunt Thu Jun 12, 2014 3:00 am
sharing :lol:

Hi xxx, you caught my attention and would really love to let to know you..I'm just a simple man of nature.Adam Gary by name, been a widower for the past 7 years, Have a grown daughter but she has not been speaking to me since we lost her mother, it's a long story though............................I do want you to know that i'm hoping to have an honest woman to build a happy relationship with that will last for a life time..I hope you'll agree with me that,A heart breaking isn't always as loud as a bomb exploding.. Sometimes it can be as quiet as a feather falling.. And the most painful thing is, no one really hears it, except you..I'v been heart broken that i never thought i'll ever love again..But i though more better about it and that's why i'v decided to give this a try and see if there's any honest woman out there that is looking for a relationship that will last for a life time.....I'm taking my time to write you all this just to let you know what i really want in a woman because,It's a long road when you face the world alone, when no one reaches out a hand for you to hold. You can find love if you search within your soul, and the emptiness you felt will disappear...I hope There's any honest woman out there who can feel the empty space in my heart.i'v come to learn and know that. Just because something good ends doesn't mean something better won't begin...I'm really hoping to have an honest woman to sleep beside me at night and wake up in the morning given her a soft kiss and laugh together because,The most wasted day is that in which we have not laughed..I'll be very glad to talk to you more better as i'll also love to know you more, and hope to hear back from you what you're looking for in a man and also hope you're looking for a long lasting relationship that will last for a life time..I'm not perfect and i'm not expecting you to be either..Even when i know we are miles and miles away from one another, but I always believed that once our souls are connected to each other, the flame of our love will burn forever. Only souls can resist death, our physical connection is meaningless...I do not care about the outside beauty...What means to me most is the love that is inside which is what i am looking for.But it's too bad most men don't go after this...This is just me and who i am.I hope to hear back from you and get to know each other more better and see if there can be chemistry..
Adam.
Received: from [41.71.171.1728] <--- Lagos, Nigeria
Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2014