Information on romance scams and scammers.
#205556 by Grunt Thu Jun 12, 2014 7:37 am
cs
gooddaddy09900
honest and caring
I am a: 50 yr-old man seeking women, 18-45
Marital Status: Divorced
Has Kids: Yes, and they live with me sometimes
Wants Kids: No Way
Eye Color: Black :=)
Ethnicity: White/Caucasian
Education: Some College
Income: $50,000 to $75,000

About me:
First of all, I really like when women are polite and kind. In turn, I always try to be Respectful to my partner and not take them for granted. It takes so little effort to show respect and gratitude and yet I find it will reward me many times over if I do. My favorite color is Blue, i like old blues and i like hanging around beach side, i like Rose flowers and im a bit romantic, if that don't scare you, i want the best of this relationship,

I’m looking for:
Am looking for some one that really ready to settle down and have a serious relationship and happy home family i know its very very Hard on internet now but i believe some one is out there for me

Advertisement

#205557 by Grunt Thu Jun 12, 2014 7:39 am
http://www.silverdating.co.uk/gen/silve ... ating.html
and
http://www.ukdating.com/profile/GOODDADDY
GOODDADDY
Lanark, 50yrs old
Current Family: 2 children
Driving: Have my own car
Eating Habits: Vegetarian
Education: Masters Degree
Future Children: I don't want any more
Income: £40,000-£60,000
Intelligence: Very Intelligent
Marital Status: Divorced
Work status: Full Time Employment
#205565 by Grunt Thu Jun 12, 2014 7:58 am
First of all, I really like when women are polite and kind. In turn, I always try to be Respectful to my partner and not take them for granted. It takes so little effort to show respect and gratitude and yet I find it will reward me many times over if I do. My favorite color is Blue, i like old blues and i like hanging around beach side, i like Rose flowers and im a bit romantic, if that don't scare you, i want the best of this relationship, i want someone that will love and care for me
Back to more about me. I have to be honest and say that I think it would take a lot for me to marry and move to another state. But this would only take a final decision out of my heart, who am willing to marry and what it is our differences when we talk on chatting for now. Assuming you want to continue reading.........I hope this next part does,t offend you but I ve listed all the things I,m looking for so please read it carefully and be honest with yourself. If you are this person then I would really like to get to know you.
Someone that is romantic, serious and down to earth at the same time.
a woman who likes to laugh and enjoy the outdoors, who truly wants to be a wife and believes in the sanctity of marriage, a woman who is honest, loyal, trustworthy and totally devoted to her husband Someone who is spiritual and believes in God
Someone who likes to be flirted with and will allow me to kiss, hug and hold her hand in public
Someone who is willing to try new things and challenges
sex is also very important to me and compatibility is important
As stated earlier, I was married once . i caught my wife sleep with my best friend a few years back which constituted a major sorrow to my heart and jenny and karen has to be asked for settling down with her mother's family until I got retired with a good wife for us to spend the rest of our life together. But I want someone serious , caring and honest..
Received: from [146.185.28.252] <--- Hosting Services, UK
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2014