Information on romance scams and scammers.
#204240 by AlanJones Tue Jun 03, 2014 2:45 pm
Profile on FishMeetFish - Jamesky042 - http://www.fishmeetfish.com/profile/Jamesky042

I am looking for a woman that is tired of playing games as I am. The past several relationships that I have been in, move along fine to a certain point.It seems like once you near that serious commitment stage that people tend to turn tail and run.

Age & Gender: 57 Year Old Man
Height: 6' 3" (191 cm)
Body Type: Average / Medium
Religion: Christian - Other
Ethnicity: Caucasian with Black Hair Color / Gray Eye Color
Zodiac Sign: Capricorn

Am very understanding,open minded with a heart of forgiving, loving and caring with sense of humor, hard working with cheerful character,honest,sincere,kind, warm and intelligent with good look . have fully decided to be a role Model to my children and a good, loving and caring husband to my wife.But I doesn't want to mess myself with the wrong woman..

Image Image Image Image Image

PMs

Hi cutie....you look cool and nice to me,how about getting to know each other on here?

Hi XXX...thanks for getting back to me,i'm so sorry for getting back to you this time,i've been so busy with work down here....it hasn't been easy down here,how about communicating mail to mail i'm not frequent here add me up or mail me at [email protected]...i will be waiting to here back from you soon.

I care
James

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#204282 by AlanJones Wed Jun 04, 2014 2:31 am
From Jame Floyd - [email protected]

Good day cutie...how are you doing?I'm so glad to receive your mail on here,it's good we get started with some introduction so as to know what and what we want in a relationship....here's a little info about me I'm James a single dad,i'm a contractor for over 12yrs now.....
I don't know if you are really interested in us communicating mail to mail constantly cos i believe it's a mature way of knowing more about each other,i'm gonna leave you now cos i'm just getting back from work and i need some rest but i'm gonna be expecting your mail soon Ok.....have a wonderful time sweetie and pls try and stay outta stress Ok!!!

I care
James

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#204338 by Grunt Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:21 am
Hi sweetie.....how are you doing?i'm glad you wrote,it shows we are really interested in the same thing.it's good we get it started with some introduction so as to know who and what we want in a relationship....i'm James Floyd by name,I enjoy exercising daily which involves weight training and aerobics.I think it is important to exercise and eating very healthy meals...I love to out dancing,to nice romantic dinners and shopping at large malls like the Mall of America.I enjoy romantic music and slow dancing as well as fast dancing.I prefer romantic,attractive,affectionate women.I believe that romance is a very important part of the relationship,I enjoy women who are confident with themselves and are not afraid to express themselves in a diplomatic way.I think it is very important that two people want the same thing in a relationship.I believe that this should be discussed and communicated clearly when two people first meet.I do not believe in wasting my time or the other persons time because life is too short.I believe each person should be allow to be who they are and to be free to give their best for each others mutual benefit.I do not like controlling women who do not communicate well and have agendas or excessive previous baggage .I like women who i can have a good conversation with and we can communicate in a mutual beneficial way......I like women who are interested in exercise and physical fitness.I like women who read to improve themselves and find value in self help books.I also like women who are either spiritual but not necessary religious.I also enjoy attending a good church that leaves you feeling better about yourself when you leave,I'm gonna send you my pics in the next mail Ok....I guess i have to stop now but i will be glad to hear back from you again,have a wonderful day ahead.
I care
James
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2014

BTW, photos stolen from UK actor/ model Peter Fielder
#204375 by AlanJones Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:48 pm
Similar message to the above

Hi sweetie.....how are you doing?i'm glad you wrote,it shows we are really interested in the same thing.it's good we get it started with some introduction so as to know who and what we want in a relationship....I'm James Floyd by name,I enjoy exercising daily which involves weight training and aerobics.I think it is important to exercise and eating very healthy meals...I love to out dancing,to nice romantic dinners and shopping at large malls like the Mall of America.I enjoy romantic music and slow dancing as well as fast dancing.I prefer romantic,attractive,affectionate women.I believe that romance is a very important part of the relationship,I enjoy women who are confident with themselves and are not afraid to express themselves in a diplomatic way.I think it is very important that two people want the same thing in a relationship.I believe that this should be discussed and communicated clearly when two people first meet.I do not believe in wasting my time or the other persons time because life is too short.I believe each person should be allow to be who they are and to be free to give their best for each others mutual benefit.I do not like controlling women who do not communicate well and have agendas or excessive previous baggage .I like women who i can have a good conversation with and we can communicate in a mutual beneficial way......I like women who are interested in exercise and physical fitness.I like women who read to improve themselves and find value in self help books.I also like women who are either spiritual but not necessary religious.I also enjoy attending a good church that leaves you feeling better about yourself when you leave....I guess i have to stop now but i will be glad to hear back from you again,have a wonderful day ahead.

I care
James

#204465 by AlanJones Thu Jun 05, 2014 1:29 am
Oh my God....you are very cute on the pics you sent me,i just can't
believe a woman as beautiful as you still exist in this world.
Baby there are some question in will like as you but pls i will
like to take a very good time to write back cos this means so much to
me Ok!!!

(1)What are your own definition for true love
(2)What do you do for fun
(3)How will you treat your man
Here are of the pics you demanded,hope you will like these ones
cos i still got more but need to scan them before sending it you Ok.

I care
James

#204523 by AlanJones Thu Jun 05, 2014 1:00 pm
What are your own definition of true love?True love to me is the kind of love God gives.....UNCONDITIONAL love.it's a love that is indescribable with words yet is felt deep within the heart.It's when you can't stop thinking of the other person and you are excited to get home to them after a long days of work or you desire to just say hello through a text or phone call just because they are on your mind.It's a precious thing that way too many people take advantage of and something everyone should have at least once in their lives.
You haven't gotten back to me about the rest of the two questions i asked,i hope you find it cool to answer me and i would also like you feel free and ask me anything you feel like knowing about me that way we 're getting more closer everyday,guess i have to stop now cos i have to start preparing for the day Ok,have a nice day my dear and pls try and stay outta stress!!!lots of love and kisses for you alone

I care
James

#204580 by AlanJones Fri Jun 06, 2014 2:03 am
What do you do for fun?........I enjoy slow or fast dancing,walking in the woods holding hands,candlelite dinners,travel,shopping and watching movies,and playing romantic piano for that special person.I love snuggling and sharing passionate kisses with that special person.

How will you treat your man?......Although every relationship has it's ups and downs,I will treat my woman with lots of love and respect.....I like to hold her hand while walking side by side,I enjoy the little kisses stolen throughout the day and the little smiles she gives me across the room.I believe a man and woman are to walk side by side in life and so communication and honesty are VERY important,My woman is a woman of God and because of that reason alone i will not have to worry about her treating me badly or cheating on me.I in-turn will be completely faithful to her and will support her during our lives together.I do expect her to do the same for me.We don't always have to be together but we 'll feel each other presence even when we are apart.We will be each other rock to lean on and we will share dreams and goals for ourselves and our children.....We will also support them and raise them to be the God-fearing men and women who will have faith and be strong even when life is looking down.
Sweetie i need to go get something for myself to eat,I will like you to get back to me very soon as soon as you are through reading the mail Ok!!!

(1)Can you tell me more about yourself when you were a little girl?

(2)What do you like to do?

Have a wonderful day ahead baby,and pls try and stay out of stress Ok.

I care
James

#204753 by AlanJones Sat Jun 07, 2014 9:30 am
Hi sweetie....how are you doing today?hope you 're having a wonderful one cos i'm so worried about ya now.I'm so sorry that i couldn't get back to you on time cos i was so tired yesterday and i came back late yesterday from work.
I'm so happy to see you mail,believe me when ever i see your mail i'm so happy i don't know why but i believe God knows why we met each other on here....I don't know if you have anybody in your life right now cos i don't like to engage myself in snatching another man's wife so i take my time to find out if you 're really single and if you are really ready to emback with me in this journey of love,Pls babe i would like you to take your time and see reasons to this things i'm saying right now cos i don't want women who are troublesome when it comes to honest relationship...I guess i have to stop now i will be looking forward to your mail soon Ok.

I care
James

#204885 by AlanJones Sun Jun 08, 2014 3:24 am
Oh,thanks for the mail the sweetie but i don't really understand the intent meaning meaning of your mail are you really single now and would you like to have some one in your life right now........I'm so anxious because I'm not here to play you games or to toy with your heart,in my previous relationship with my late wife i really learnt alot about love and care and that has made me to see reasons to appreciate kind and honest women like you.
I hope you are gonna get back to me so soon cos i really wanna know how you feel about this Ok,have a wonderful time ahead sweetie and pls try and stay away from stress Ok....Lots of kisses for you alone!!!

I care
James

#204991 by AlanJones Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:08 am
I don't know if you 're interested in my proposal cos i really wanna know what you have in mind Ok,I would like you to ask me anything you feel like asking believe me i really wanna move on with a Godly woman who knows how to treat her man well
Guess i have to stop now,pls try and get back to me as soon as possible sweetie

I care
James

#205163 by AlanJones Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:09 am
Hi sweetie..how are you doing and how was your day like at work?hope
it wasn't kind of stressful,anyway I'm so sorry for getting back to
you now i have been so busy with my son Gerrald he's been sick for
almost 3days now so i have to check on him this morning to make sure
he's responding to treatment.....I'm so happy you understood that we
need to take things slow and steady slow we 're not gonna experience
any trauma in time to come.
Every time I think about you, it gives me more and more strength
with which to carry on my life. It makes me happy to be alive knowing
that you have came into my life and all I know is that I want to be
with you....pls baby i don't know what to write any more cos the more
i do the more i get obsessed about ya,have a nice day sweetie and pls
try and stay away from stress and be very careful to keep that
beautiful face of your shinning!!!!

I care
James

#205228 by AlanJones Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:31 pm
Honey it's pneumonia....i spoke with the doc concerning the ailment but he assured me that with time things are gonna get right,I really don't wanna pressure myself concerning this cos the last this happened i nearly lost my life driving.
I hope you 've been doing good over there,and also i really wanna tell you to say outta stress Ok...Love you so much sweetie,have a nice day at work Ok

I care
James

#205292 by AlanJones Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:19 pm
Oh sweetie thanks for your care but you don't have to bother yourself over that Ok,definitely Gerrald is gonna get better soon...I just spoke with the doc on phone and he told me that Gerrald is getting better everyday.
Every time I think about you, it gives me more and more strength with which to carry on my life. It makes me happy to be alive knowing that you have came into my life and all I know is that I want to be with you!

I care
James

#205482 by AlanJones Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:39 pm
Hi sweetie...thanks so much and i really appreciate all your effort in seeing that Gerrald get back to his foot on time,I must tell you that i'm gonna tell Gerrald about you and believe me he's gonna be happy to hear about you...
Well, time has passed and I have discovered new things and a new me. You have truly changed me. Still, in a way, I'm scared 'cause I am actually growing a true feeling inside my heart which I just cant explain, but I know it's there waiting for you to come and uncover it. I truly don't know what your feelings are but I don't want to force you in telling me what you don't feel towards me. I would want to receive love and trust from you when you truly mean it. All I ask from you is to show me you care and not hide anything, to also have trust in me the way I do in you.

I care
James

#205711 by AlanJones Fri Jun 13, 2014 1:41 am
I wanted to put into words my feelings in the hopes that although you may never see the words in writing or even hear them from my lips that you would still know that I care deeply for you, I feel that given the chance this could turn into more, but I guess that will depend on you and how you feel about me...
Baby i have to get something for myself to eat,i'm gonna tell Gerrald that you send kisses to him and i know he's gonna be so happy about that...In the next mail i'm gonna send you some of his pics i have in my system Ok,have a wonderful day ahead and stay outta stress,lots of kisses for ya!!!

I care
James