Information on romance scams and scammers.
#203332 by AlanJones Wed May 28, 2014 3:24 am
Profile on FishMeetFish - Samsonluv45 - http://www.fishmeetfish.com/profile/Samsonluv45

i ned true luv

Age & Gender: 35 Year Old Man
Height: 4' 5" (135 cm)
Body Type: Muscular
Religion: Christian - Catholic
Ethnicity: African American with Black Hair Color / Brown Eye Color
Zodiac Sign: Gemini

My name is samson a single guy luking 4 true luv .cos i ned true luv

Image Image

PMs

Beautiful i love your style and your speakling white teeth it mak me fil for you sweet mama .i can giv you all kind of fun you wanted .just me and u hope too here from you

Ok am samson .pls sweet mama i rely tink about u .al day long

We tank God .he is in control of my life. How are u doing over there .hop al is wel . We are having a contract at Nigeria i will be leaving for Nigeria .but bass on cul My dad is a manager at nimasa in Nigeria .nigeria Maritime and administrative and safety agency (nimasa) .. So i will be leave 2 Nigeria on the 29th of dis mouth .so .when i got there i will send u my pix wit there logo on the ship . I will be missing u .sweet mama .take gud care of ur self . And stay out of trouble .missing u sweet mam Are u on watsapps chart i can send u my number Der so u will stor it so we can talk

Ok sweet mama . i got your mail i will miss u alot my sweet mama .ok my emil is [email protected] . Ok wen i got to Nigeria i will send u the hole of my pix over there take care of your self .and stay out of trouble
Last edited by AlanJones on Thu May 29, 2014 11:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#203514 by AlanJones Thu May 29, 2014 6:37 am
Ok sweet mama i got dat .how .was your day .hope al is wel .am missing u sweety .i will reply you sweet mama av a col day and stay out of trouble . Missing you sweet mama

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#203555 by AlanJones Thu May 29, 2014 11:03 am
Am col sweet mama how was ur day

Thanks!

Sweet mama were are u now

#203563 by AlanJones Thu May 29, 2014 11:20 am
Am at home

How are u am missing u sweet mama

#203664 by AlanJones Fri May 30, 2014 12:56 am
Nyc is col .to nite i will be leaving for Nigeria cos am entering nite fight

#203666 by AlanJones Fri May 30, 2014 1:06 am
So pray for me .when i got there i will send my number to you

#203821 by AlanJones Sat May 31, 2014 6:27 am
Am now in Nigeria .am grateful when i got your mail am so happy .so i will send u my Nigeria number by 4pm cos som1 has gone to get it for mi .av a col day my sweet mama . Pls stay out of trouble .and be save .i miss u alot stay col

#204024 by AlanJones Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:54 pm
Tanks for the love .am happy to hear from you. How was your day hope al is wel .am very lonly i ned your hand on my body. Just send me any love pix .i cant wait to get it .stay col my mama .my number is +2348097900911 hope too heair you cul me. I miss u my sweet mama
Ta

#204104 by AlanJones Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:15 pm
Sweet mam you no what God is so wonderful bcos he gave sweet tins to sweet people lik u .mama .i cherish your style you look sweet and grate . As i sow your pix all my organs began to move cos av not see a woman lik u be for you make me fulll of joy and hope. Among all mama av met in life you are the best sweet mama . I giv you al my life rule it the way you want. . Cos am stil douting dat you are not human but an angle missing you mam pls stay col and stay out of truble .mam i love you wit al my life. save mama

#204110 by AlanJones Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:32 pm
I love your sparkling white teeth. It maks all my vens swellings

#204166 by AlanJones Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:54 pm
To be honest wit you am prince samson am from a large family which is a royal family s of which i am the first son of my family. In which i can be the future king .

#205696 by AlanJones Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:48 pm
Sweet mama how was day hope no problem and hop you are safe and sound .only dat am missing you . am so sory that i could not sent you mail since five days now. Bcos we run into distress .after we leave lagos to port hacoult some bad guy were fighting not noing that there are thifvs. Thy took my laptop and my fone .after after two day the police cought 1 of them .but they av sold al they stol frmo us. But tank God am alive ..i just got a new fone now .my sweet mama am missing you h alot just want you to no all what am passing through . Now.

#205784 by AlanJones Fri Jun 13, 2014 1:27 pm
Sweet mama .the country is good only that .were we av the good ones the bad ones most surely be among dem .you no it a free country dat you are free to do what ever you want .. Only if you av your money you can control al there police even there men .. Any way am back to lagos .lagos is very very sweet . Mama . .i hope you are wit me here to experince the grooving .lagos is just like new york .any way how is ur body hop you are safe and sound.cos that rely matters to me

#205848 by AlanJones Sat Jun 14, 2014 4:54 am
Sweet mama it not lagos it meduguri state not lagos .cos am in lagos now noting lik kidnaping i swear to God .i cant lie to you .ask any nigerians over there .it is the northarn state not lagos .i cant in my life desive you . Any way how was your day hope al is wel over ther am missing you sweet mama please send me your lovely pix so i can see and rest my mind . I fucking missing you alot

#205877 by AlanJones Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:04 am
Sweet mama how are you hope you sleep wel and you have a sweet dreams .. Cos i dream of you al day even during at work i cant consentrate just tinking of you . Hope you wake up sound.. Am just missing you .sweet mama i found it defficoult to beleav that .bcos there is no any place in nigeria that is lik dat ..here in nigeria everbody is living wel .it may not be up to standerd but at least nigeria people are leaving average wel . ..sweet mama tell me which part of the area your friend went to .