Information on romance scams and scammers.
#205192 by scooby101 Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:18 am
Hello Sweet,

I know there's an ocean between us,and I wish that it weren't true,
for every day when I arise,I yearn to be with you.Though a lot of distance lies between us,you'll always be in my mind and my heart,
And every night beneath the stars,I pray for the day we'll never be part.

Every day I will be thinking about you. When my eyes are closed, when I sing and dance to a love song, when I'm checking my email, I will be thinking about you. When I go to sleep in the loneliness of my room and give in to wonderful dreams I will definitely be thinking about you.

I know someday we will meet and spend our lives with each other. I have waited for someone like you, and now that I have found you I will never let you go. I love you so much, Esmee!!

Love Always,

Hug Hug Kiss Kiss

Eric Johnson

Eric Johnson
[email protected]
Advertisement

#205277 by AlanJones Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:44 pm
Dear Royal Queen,

From the very first moment I saw you I knew that we were destined to be together. It has been so long since a woman has captured my attention so fully or made my heart beat the way it did that cool day in May. Your smile lights up my entire spirit. Your laughter fills me with joy, and your mere presence will warm any room. I have no doubt you are the woman Heaven has made especially for me.

Thank you for the comfortable conversations and for asking me to be yours. Most importantly, thank you for sharing your love with me and wanting to make me your husband. No matter how slowly or at what distance our courtship developes, I know standing before God and our future family, vowing to be your partner for life, was the easiest decision I could have ever made.

Each day that passes makes our love for each other grow stronger. Although I know it?s hard for us to be apart, I know there is nothing that can keep us apart forever. Our desires will continue to stretch across any distance, over every mountain and ocean between us. Nothing can stand between us, and nothing will stop me from meeting you.

You are my future and nothing can ever keep us from our destiny. I miss you more every day. I am here with open arms where you will some day finally arrive... right where you belong.

Love Always,

Eric

Eric Johnson

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#205287 by AlanJones Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:09 pm
PM on FMF

Hello Sweet,

I know there's an ocean between us,and I wish that it weren't true,for every day when I arise,I yearn to be with you.Though a lot of distance lies between us,you'll always be in my mind and my heart,And every night beneath the stars,I pray for the day we'll never be part.

Every day I will be thinking about you. When my eyes are closed, when I sing and dance to a love song, when I'm checking my email, I will be thinking about you. When I go to sleep in the loneliness of my room and give in to wonderful dreams I will definitely be thinking about you.

I know someday we will meet and spend our lives with each other. I have waited for someone like you, and now that I have found you I will never let you go. I love you so much, Willie!!

Love Always,

Hug Hug Kiss Kiss

Eric Johnson

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#205469 by AlanJones Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:10 pm
Hello my sweet babe, I was sleeping, my hand was searching for you, but you were not there. I turned my head, I opened my eyes slightly and saw you fixing your new toy, the computer. I just smiled. It would be so typical of me to do. I didn't know that you saw me blinking, getting glimpses of you. I turned my head to the other side and slightly fell right back to sleep. Within minutes, I felt you beside me wearing your robe. I cuddled right into you, like two spoons against each other. This may just be memories, but I still wake up at times thinking of that morning smile when you read my mind. I love you more than words can say; my heart will always belong to you. You know me for that honey and you've been through a lot, but always and forever my love for you is very strong. Now that you are far away in a place so violent and where no one has a heart, I miss you more and more every day. I think about the times we had together and the happy days you and I shared, which are all now memories. But, just remember one thing: I will always love you more more

Eric Johnson
[email protected]

#205471 by AlanJones Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:17 pm
PM sent to the original victim on FMF

Hello Dear,
Thanks for the swift response and I will like to know more about your self my dear.and thank you for your message on FMF i really like you too,. actually my name is Eric Johnson as you have known and i am from Colorado in united states.i am 50yrs old as i was told you before, and I'm Electrical Engineer in first class.I was once married to a loving ,caring,honest and sincere woman until death came and took her away from me and i have a son...My Believe is that there's 1 woman out there that can help me find that Love and affection again.Someone who is Understanding,Kind,good sense of Humor,Loving,caring,honest,sincere,passionate and affectionate , and i believe when i have a woman that is honest and caring,she wouldn,t hurt my feelings and emotion which i have for her.Most people doesn't know what it take to hurt another once feelings and emotion and how it feels so i'm not into playing games.Basically that's all on me for now unless if you are willing to know more please contact me for this ID:[email protected] ,then you can ask!meanwhile i'll love to know more about yourself also...Well thats if about me and Looking forward to hear from you soon..I have take
Eric

Looks like he can't keep track of who he's writing to :laugh-s:

#205505 by AlanJones Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:09 pm
Hello Sweet,

How are you doing? I hope all is well and I try to let you know that am not like that,and who is the other women your talking about your the only person know and I have my dear i love you,and I know there's an ocean between us,and I wish that it weren't true,for every day when I arise,I yearn to be with you.Though a lot of distance lies between us,you'll always be in my mind and my heart,And every night beneath the stars,I pray for the day we'll never be part.

I know someday we will meet and spend our lives with each other. I have waited for someone like you, and now that I have found you I will never let you go. I love you so much, Willie!!

Love Always,

Hug Hug Kiss Kiss

#205561 by scooby101 Thu Jun 12, 2014 7:52 am
Dear Royal Queen,

From the very first moment I saw you I knew that we were destined to be together. It has been so long since a woman has captured my attention so fully or made my heart beat the way it did that cool day in May. Your smile lights up my entire spirit. Your laughter fills me with joy, and your mere presence will warm any room. I have no doubt you are the woman Heaven has made especially for me.

Thank you for the comfortable conversations and for asking me to be yours. Most importantly, thank you for sharing your love with me and wanting to make me your husband. No matter how slowly or at what distance our courtship developes, I know standing before God and our future family, vowing to be your partner for life, was the easiest decision I could have ever made.

Each day that passes makes our love for each other grow stronger. Although I know it?s hard for us to be apart, I know there is nothing that can keep us apart forever. Our desires will continue to stretch across any distance, over every mountain and ocean between us. Nothing can stand between us, and nothing will stop me from meeting you.

You are my future and nothing can ever keep us from our destiny. I miss you more every day. I am here with open arms where you will some day finally arrive... right where you belong.

Love Always,

Eric

Eric Johnson
#205692 by AlanJones Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:33 pm
My queen I Eric i will say it again ,I love you with all that I am, all that I was and all that I will ever be. Please know that my love and I are inseparable and I would want it no other way and if time could express my love for you then it's forever and a day. I can't wait to be with you, see your smile, look in your eyes with your romantic leg, feel your sweet touch, hear your perfect words and kiss your perfect lips. The way I feel about you some people call crazy, some call it insane, but I call it true love. I really love you my sweetheart try know that now.

Eric Johnson
[email protected]

#205833 by AlanJones Sat Jun 14, 2014 2:30 am
Hello my sweetheart I own my home and owm my business here in Toronto Canada,I am easy going and open minded person like you, easily get along with love and respect. I have a great sense of humor, love to tease with good jokes, love to cook, talk many positive things, love to watch the movies at theatre. I am Catholic Christian and very humble and love to meet new friends with my smile,i am easy going fun, honest, caring. non smoking and occassional drinking. good sense of humor.But to me Distance shouldnt be a problem at all for the fact that we are ready to get to know more about each other and moreover i dont mind relocating for the right relationship that comes my way..GOD's timing is the best, steady is cherished.like to read God's words. like to garden, travel and camping weekend,My goal is to look for sweet as you and lovely woman. think and talk positive way to get along, be happy in anything we do on daily life, love to share about Jesus, read the bible together, pray for each other and be strong with faith in God.That is what I am seeking through God's guidance for my future.

Now My queen answer me this question too,

1) What is the status of your marriage and how many kids did you like to have?

2) What are you doing for a living?

3) Do you exercise regularly?

4) Are you considerate and thoughtful of others?

5) Do you treat others as you would like to be treated?

6) How often do you lose your temper?

7) What do you do when you're alone?

8) If you could live anywhere, where would it be?

9) What are your three favorite states?

1) Do you have any pets?

11) Do you enjoy cooking?

12) Are you patient?

13) Do you like romantic?

14) Do you love unconditionally?

15) What's more important to you, love or money?

16) Have you ever been unfaithful to your mate?

17) When you go anywhere are you usually on time?

18) How often do you like to go out?

19) When dining out what food do you enjoy?

20) How much do you enjoy a walk on the beach?

21) How much do you like reading?

Thank you for your time and God bless you.

will love to read back from you

Eric

Eric Johnson
[email protected]

#205837 by scooby101 Sat Jun 14, 2014 4:01 am
My queen I Eric i will say it again ,I love you with all that I am, all that I was and all that I will ever be. Please know that my love and I are inseparable and I would want it no other way and if time could express my love for you then it's forever and a day. I can't wait to be with you, see your smile, look in your eyes with your romantic leg, feel your sweet touch, hear your perfect words and kiss your perfect lips. The way I feel about you some people call crazy, some call it insane, but I call it true love. I really love you my sweetheart try know that now.

Eric Johnson
[email protected]
#205989 by AlanJones Sun Jun 15, 2014 4:35 am
Dear babe,
How are you doing? hope everything is going well,thanks you so much for understand and I'm sorry I didn't know that I have sent that before to you,and It's the end of the day and I was thinking about you, as usual. I want you to know how much I sincerely love the times we've spent talking. It means so much to me. It truly seems like I've known you forever and I honestly can't imagine life without you now. There will be no looking back, no second thoughts and no regrets. I want you and need only you ... and that love will only grow stronger. Do not be scared my love. Sometimes life hits you with unexpected things that take you totally by surprise. All I can say is you are the best surprise life has given me and your capacity for love, caring, and understanding never ceases to amaze me. I've truly been blessed by finding you and I'll never let you go even if I have to bring you back to Florida myself.

Your darling,

Eric

Eric Johnson
[email protected]

#206139 by scooby101 Mon Jun 16, 2014 3:27 am
Hello My Sweet,
How are you doing? hope everything is going well,thanks you so much for understand and I'm sorry I didn't know that I have sent that before to you,and It's the end of the day and I was thinking about you, as usual. I want you to know how much I sincerely love the times we've spent talking. It means so much to me. It truly seems like I've known you forever and I honestly can't imagine life without you now. There will be no looking back, no second thoughts and no regrets. I want you and need only you ... and that love will only grow stronger. Do not be scared my love. Sometimes life hits you with unexpected things that take you totally by surprise. All I can say is you are the best surprise life has given me and your capacity for love, caring, and understanding never ceases to amaze me. I've truly been blessed by finding you and I'll never let you go even if I have to bring you back to Florida myself.and HONEY this is my way of showing you how much I truly care for you. I can't really find the words to explain the way I feel when ever I read your mail make me happy or when I see your face... all I can say is that I like the feeling that I feel.

Your darling,

Eric

Eric Johnson
[email protected]
#206272 by AlanJones Mon Jun 16, 2014 11:43 pm
Hello My love, how are you doing today? I hope all is well, and Let me start by saying that I thank God every night since I found you. You came into my life when everything seemed so dark but you provided the light to find my way. I have never been so certain of anything in my life like I am of us. You have totally changed my outlook in life and I thank you for that. I never thought that someone could love me like you do, but guess what? I love you that much too. I feel as if I'm walking over clouds just thinking about you. You make my life change complete. I know you've said we could do foolish things while in love, but you know what? With you I wouldn't mind being a fool for the rest of my life. I love you so much and I know you love me too. I know that others looking into our relationship might think that we are saying too many foolish things too soon but they just don't know how we feel about each other. There's nothing foolish about the things I've told you, I meant every word I said. I love you. I would do anything because of you, I love you so much. Today I promise you that I would do anything in my power to make you a great person, outstanding woman and loving wife. I LOVE YOU!!..I started workding yesterday and i will be working today as well and when are you coming to see me in my home?because i really needed you in my said now babe, and I 'm going to stop to Dubai and buy some goods there so let me know when your going to come okay.
Love In Christ

Hugs And Kisses.

Eric Johnson

[email protected]

#206446 by AlanJones Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:31 pm
Honey when ever I read i will let you know okay. and how are you doing honey?

#206478 by scooby101 Wed Jun 18, 2014 3:38 am
Hello My love, how are you doing today? I hope all is well, and Let me start by saying that I thank God every night since I found you. You came into my life when everything seemed so dark but you provided the light to find my way. I have never been so certain of anything in my life like I am of us. You have totally changed my outlook in life and I thank you for that. I never thought that someone could love me like you do, but guess what? I love you that much too. I feel as if I'm walking over clouds just thinking about you. You make my life change complete. I know you've said we could do foolish things while in love, but you know what? With you I wouldn't mind being a fool for the rest of my life. I love you so much and I know you love me too. I know that others looking into our relationship might think that we are saying too many foolish things too soon but they just don't know how we feel about each other. There's nothing foolish about the things I've told you, I meant every word I said. I love you. I would do anything because of you, I love you so much. Today I promise you that I would do anything in my power to make you a great person, outstanding woman and loving wife. I LOVE YOU!!..I started workding yesterday and i will be working today as well and when are you coming to see me in my home?because i really needed you in my said now babe, and I 'm gonig to stop to Dubai and buy some goods there so let me know when your going to come okay.
Love In Christ

Hugs And Kisses.

Eric Johnson

[email protected]

Honey how are you doing? I hope all is well , and what is happen I never hear from you again....honey I really miss you where are you?

Eric Johnson
[email protected]