Information on romance scams and scammers.
#206008 by AlanJones Sun Jun 15, 2014 7:19 am
Fake facebook profile https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007818767572.

Asks victims to contact [email protected] to buy a military calling card to speak to him.

Image Image

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#206010 by AlanJones Sun Jun 15, 2014 7:33 am
Facebook chat

i know baby

we will meet

am inlove with you baby please will you marry me

I am very happy to hear from you..but I really want to tell you how things work here in war camp nigeria..We are not allowed to use cell phones,computer,laptops..l am working at the monitoring unit.. we are in charge of bombs and guns..l am using the military device for checking of guns and bombs tracks to communicate with you..here camp, we are restricted form somethings like I have mention above..also to discipline and maintain good behavior the military authority.my salary (42,000 dollars) and allowances are been paid into my bank to my account in Bank of America..but All we need will be provided by the Government

am good baby how about you

am good baby will you marry me

baby everything i tell you is true, is coming from the bottom of my heart, i will never tell lies ok. I want you to know that since the day we met I've fallen deeply in love with you. There are no words to express the gratitude I feel in my heart that you came into my life, and how you make every day so special. You are my life, my heart, my soul. You are my best friend, my one true love, my one and only. I love you more today than I did yesterday, and I'll love you more tomorrow than I do today. I really want to spen the rest of my life with you. As long as we have Friendship, each day is never a waste. please grant my request that is
all i ask from you. Love vou "steve

how are you honey? can you buy the military calling card...i think that will give us a steady and fast communication and we can hear each others voice...i think with that your name will be registered in the military data base and we can have chance to talk to each other...and i can have the chance to apply for an emergency leave. You will write an email to the military customer care you will tell them you want to buy a military calling card to communicate with your fiancee who is in the military camp this is there email :[email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.